Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 27th week)

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 27th week)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] are you ttwarrior4 ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] yes, but[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ttwarrior1 taking your seat at the tourney, am I right?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] yes[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ttwarrior1 and ttwarrior4 are your accounts as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] so how do i get to the table or play[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] can you log in with ttwarrior1 instead of ttwarrior4 from your poker account?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ill check[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] says the author cannot verify it, would you like to please try again[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] unless there is a different pw for ttwarrior1 then myBKR151031[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] log out from your poker account completely, re-boot your computer and log in again to 1 not 4[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] i never log in as ttwarrior4[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] it logs me in as BKR151031[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] with id and pw already there[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] type your login name ttwarrior1 and the password [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] won't let me log in with that, only lets me log in if i type BKR151031 and my pw[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] then lobby on top right will say ttwarriior4[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] type......bkr119652 and the password.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] it worked[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] but im confused on why i got 2 accounts[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I am sorry for all the inconvenience caused![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] too late now, im out of the tourney, blinded out[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] but which id do i use to log in for now on[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ok,

WTF????????? They gave me a new id and pw during live chat , got in in time to be forced all in on bb because of short stack
[/FONT]

train

EOG Enthusiast

quit saying BKR120996 is a no show

i was logged into the bookmaker poker room and i saw that i wasn't registered to the tournament.

it's bookmaker fault not mine.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]CS Ray:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] bkr119652 ttwarrior1[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]david robinson:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ok

lmao this is the craziest thing i ever seen.

I guess i have a new account number and ttwarrior1 again

suppovely I am ttwarrior4 on one of there other network sites and they screwed up. Wish they would give me a ticket for my trouble
[/FONT]

Tuckman

Uh Poster

train was in the room thats a fact he just couldnt play for whatever reason, i am refunded his entry fee for his troubles

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Bkr148542 goes allin and loses, and 5 seconds later Bkr149342 wakes up, lol.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

quit saying BKR120996 is a no show

i was logged into the bookmaker poker room and i saw that i wasn't registered to the tournament.

it's bookmaker fault not mine.

Ok, np.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

way too many guys with just barely above 80 posts.

if this is about rewarding EOG'ers make the requirements tougher... like 1 year, or 500 posts. make these punks with 81 posts work for it.

Nice job showing up late.....

ok done with live help,

Im now BKR151031 and ttwarrior4 , not ttwarrior1

took me forever to convince them and show proof i have been playing as ttwarrior1 on that account. Never got a full explanation though just
an apology. I think they made a ghost account

kidkonggolf is a no show
BKR147407 is a no-show

JERSEY,
I WAS PLAYING BUT, LOST A BIG HAND AND WAS LEFT WITH 35 CHIPS OR SO...THEN GIANTS STARTED ROUTING TEXAS AND I LEFT TO BALLPARK TO DRINK. BIGDADDY & SDCHARGERS WAS AT MY TABLE AND RECALL. SHOULDN'T BE A NO SHOW. THANKS
:cheers

THANKS JP...HAD THREE BEERS AT AT&T, WISH U WAS INSIDE THE STADIUM INSTEAD OF THE BAR RIGHT OUTSIDE

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Official no show list:

BKR147407

GUILTY! I have been having all sorts of computer issues lately. I have taken this !@$%^ thing into the shop and still I have issues. I can't connect to Full Tilt and play and all sorts of sites like that. Sadly - BM Poker is included. I feel AWFUL about this. I know I have one "Mulligan" and I GUARANTEE ALL THIS WAS IT! I WILL NOT sign up for another Free Roll until ALL of my problems are solved and I am 100% POSITIVE I CAN PLAY! I HATE No-Shows and knowing I was one of them pisses me off more than you all will ever know. I PROMISE ALL WHAT HAPPENED TODAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN FROM ME

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the tourney tonight guys
12io4j2w90

woohoo took it down ...lots of fun......thanks to guys who made tourney possible.......

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Congrats to the top 10, i have already emailed over the winners. u should all be credited sometime tommorrow..

Look forward to next week

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners

Place Prize Poker Name

1. $300 JRiley100
2. $200 BigDaddyEOG
3. $120 PIMProyal
4. $100 slyone660
5. $80 newport2
6. $60 SDCHARGERS21
7. $50 bkr124840
8. $40 walby27
9. $30 DannyC
10. $20 tblaze44

BURP FART BURP. YEAH CONGRATS TO WINNERS THIS WEEK....YA'LL R SHARKS!

GO GIANTS!

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

Congrats all:cheers
i lost insane unfair all in hand vs slyone660...im with KK vs QQ and turn hits him Q - not real i was 3th place at that time:devil::doh1
slyone660 i remember u, next time ill chasin ur azzoij213490:finger004:cheers
GG at ALL12io4j2w90

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

major mistake, i am not ttwarrior1, i am ttwarrior4 at bookmaker
I gave my correct id number

ok done with live help,
Im now BKR151031 and ttwarrior4 , not ttwarrior1
took me forever to convince them and show proof i have been playing as ttwarrior1 on that account. Never got a full explanation though just
an apology. I think they made a ghost account

Why did you say very early on, that you were not ttwarrrior1, that you were indeed ttwarrior4, and then say later that you had to convince Bookmaker that you were in fact ttwarrior1?

LOL. Well hopefully your'e good for next week.

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Another day on as the eye turns...lol
Seems like we got rid of a few headaches -
and have found a few more.
:doh1
Congrats to this weeks winners - I'll see you next week.

VOX

12io4j2w90​

slyone66

EOG Master

yeah bulldawg definitely a bad beat, and you want to talk about badbeats me and pimroyal got knocked out by jake suking out with 7 2, thats a bad beat. but that's poker my friend. good game guys see you next week,

Tuckman

Uh Poster

looks like everyone has been paid

congrats again

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

yeah bulldawg definitely a bad beat, and you want to talk about badbeats me and pimroyal got knocked out by jake suking out with 7 2, thats a bad beat. but that's poker my friend. good game guys see you next week,

72??? :)
may be the blinds was too high and both of u had no choice and go all in :D
i dont think it was normal hand with 72 :)
but anyway i think for next week now:houraoij213490