Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Sept 6th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 4th

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Sept 6th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 4th

maybe bookmaker fucked up

tuck doesn't make exceptions.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Sept 6th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 4th

i made zero exceptions, could have been an extra guy on the spreadsheet or possibly a fuck up..I had to send it over today (which is a day late) because of some issues lately with my email. I had to track down my contacts again..

PO69

EOG Master

Guys it is only 1 entry. Lets let it slide either way, you are spending way too much time on it already

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

One entry that isnt a member on EOG? Or perhaps an employee for Bookmaker?
I'd rather not have them place top 10...lol

What's ur name on Bookmaker PO69???

Tuckman

Uh Poster

they wont be in the top 10, could have been an overlook on the spreadsheet where i didnt delete someone..No conspiracy behind it, seriously :shoot:

PokerPro42..........................
One entry that isnt a member on EOG? Or perhaps an employee for Bookmaker?
I'd rather not have them place top 10...lol

What's ur name on Bookmaker PO69???

tblaze

EOG Addicted

good luck everyone...but what i really mean is good luck to me :LMAO

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

"maybe bookmaker fucked up

tuck doesn't make exceptions"

- .................................................................. ( shit:shoot: )

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

"maybe bookmaker fucked up

tuck doesn't make exceptions"

- .................................................................. ( shit:shoot: )

Who is this clown?? BTW...please do not PM me for the password again the rules and requirements to get into this tournament are posted everywhere in the poker forum...Thanks

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

Congrats to the winners this week...I was done in by my impatience. Try again next week2348ji23e

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Who is this clown?? BTW...please do not PM me for the password again the rules and requirements to get into this tournament are posted everywhere in the poker forum...Thanks

glad he stopped whining to me and went to you :LMAO

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

glad he stopped whining to me and went to you :LMAO

he Pm'd me not once but twice for the password as well...didn't respond to the turd

roachman

EOG Addicted

in

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

This is last week's sign-up roach - wake up!!!...lol

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

IN - Thanks! Can't Wait for this one!

I'll make this my official 50th post-

you the man tuck.