in 30 mintues or so

playing
Chantilly Race 5
WIN Place on 12 Slalom

15 starters
Stakes Turf 1 1/4 Mile Purse: $1729500

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Epsom Derby is tomorrow, and same day Epsom OAks.

16 starters in the Derby. Epsom race track UK.

chatter allowed here! discuss

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And I thought the Belmont Stakes enjoyed a long history.

Tomorrow marks the 241st running of the Epsom Derby.

The race originally was scheduled for June 6 but pushed back to July 4 due to COVID-19.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
nobody on the inside has won in over 100 years.

this is not true, its something they say to point out that the 1 hole is historically not good at all in the Derby...but there has been winners

Last edited:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
current prices at one book prices better on exchanges but gives an idea of the market leaders

Winner
3 - English King +350
6 - Kameko +400
9 - Mogul +500
13 - Russian Emperor +650
15 - Vatican City +800
12 - Pyledriver +1600
5 - Highland Chief +1800
14 - Serpentine +2000
10 - Mohican Heights +2200
7 - Khalifa Sat +2500
16 - Worthily +3300
2 - Emissary +3300
8 - Max Vega +4000
11 - Mythical +5000
1 - Amhran Na Bhfiann +6600
4 - Gold Maze +10000

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Whatever way you slice it, English King's draw of stall one is a headache rather than a hindrance for Frankie Dettori.

Oath in 1999 was the last to win from there. Since no horse has come from stall one to finish better than fourth and that horse was 4-5 favourite Saxon Warrior.

In the last ten years Main Sequence (stall three in 2012) and Kingston Hill (stall two in 2014) are the only horses to finish in the first three from lower than berth five.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
playing a long shot to win place
5 - Highland Chief
+1800

and exacta box #6

Kameko (Usa)
with #5 highland Cheif..

race is up next at EPSOM

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
three total bombs 1-2-3

high draws first and second.

wire to wire Aiden Obrien steals the DARBY.......

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Official Thread of the Epsom Derby DERBY. Live in play

Re: Official Thread of the Epsom Derby DERBY. Live in play

both historic and popular events. ive done Ascot two days a couple years ago. was invited by many I met to join them for Grand National meet. Big difference. ASCOT is about beauty, fashion, royalty, great throughbred racing, sophisiticaed food, high prices, drinks celebrities,

Grand National is about debauchery, let your hair down, drink heavy, party with your buds.

its sort of Opera vs Nascar but buth have much to like.

Grand National
Grade 3 race
2011 Grand National cropped.jpg
The Grand National in 2011
Location Aintree Racecourse
Aintree, Liverpool, England
Inaugurated 26 February 1839; 179 years ago
Race type Steeplechase
Sponsor Randox Health
Website randoxhealthgrandnational.co.uk
Race information
Distance 4 miles 514 yards (6.907 km)
Surface Turf
Track Left-handed
Qualification Seven-years-old and up
Rated 120 or more by BHA
Previously placed in a recognised chase of 3 miles or more
Weight Handicap
Maximum: 11 st 10 lb
Purse £1,000,000 (2017)
Winner: £561,300[1]
The Grand National is a National Hunt horse race held annually at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool, England. First run in 1839, it is a handicap steeplechase over 4 miles 514 yards (6.907 km) with horses jumping 30 fences over two laps.[2] It is the most valuable jump race in Europe, with a prize fund of £1 million in 2017.[3] An event that is prominent in British culture, the race is popular amongst many people who do not normally watch or bet on horse racing at other times of the year.[4]

The course over which the race is run features much larger fences than those found on conventional National Hunt tracks. Many of these, particularly Becher's Brook, The Chair and the Canal Turn, have become famous in their own right and, combined with the distance of the event, create what has been called "the ultimate test of horse and rider".[5][6]

The Grand National has been broadcast live on free-to-air terrestrial television in the United Kingdom since 1960. From then until 2012 it was broadcast by the BBC. Between 2013 and 2016 it was shown by Channel 4; the UK broadcasting rights transferred to ITV from 2017.[7] An estimated 500 to 600 million people watch the Grand National in over 140 countries.[7][8][9] It has also been broadcast on radio since 1927; BBC Radio held exclusive rights until 2013, however, Talksport also now holds radio commentary rights.[10]

The most recent running of the race, in 2018, was won by Tiger Roll, ridden by jockey Davy Russell for trainer Gordon Elliott. The next Grand National meeting will start on 4 April 2019 and finish on 6 April 2019. As of 2017, the race and accompanying festival are sponsored by Randox Health.

Opera versus NASCAR, good line, Try3.