Official ways to be eligible for the leaderboard August 30th - November 15th

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Okays boys and girls, we will be starting up another EOG/Bookmaker Poker Leaderboard on August 30th and run it for another 12 weeks. Its gonna be broken down into two 6 week leaderboards and 1 overall winner..

Overall Winner: $800

First 6 weeks leaderboard

1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200

Second 6 weeks leaderboard

1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200

The reason i'm only doing 2 places for each of the six week leaderboards and 1 overall winner, is i'm not expecting the typical 40 players who enter this weekly to be eligible for the leaderboard.

Ways to be eligible for the Leaderboard:

1. Deposit $100 cash into Bookmaker that is yours to keep and play with any way you want. Once you made the deposit, PM me with the details of the deposit and i will confirm the deposit has been made.

2. Start partcipating around the forum, football season is here finally. What im looking for is people posting picks in the NFL/NCAAF forums, partcipating in conversations, Ingame threads, sharing opinions, and starting threads discussing sports and play selections..Running a year long thread for sports would be a huge bonus in the proper forums..Obviously this will be up to my discretion if i feel your just posting crap to try and get in (like people do to make the mininum required number of posts to be eligible). I dont think the group we have will be doing this, but again anything is possibly so i will be on the lookout for this type of posting.

Bookmaker is one of the more if not the safest book out there for US Players. I understand people are concerned about funds being safe offshore, thats why i'm only requiring a $100 deposit. Its a way to give back to Bookmaker for being so generous for this freeroll, but not putting alot of funds at risk. What i want and i hope everyone does, is follow both of the ways to be eligible for this and give back a bit to both EOG and Bookmaker all at one. Bookmaker is giving away $4k a month in freeplay to strictly EOG players, posters have no problems taking the free money from them so it wouldnt hurt to deposit a little bit and say thank you for everything Bookmaker contributes to this weekly freeroll we have going..

If you have made a $100 cash deposit into Bookmaker from August 1st to present that will also qualify you to be eligible, just PM me the date you made it so i can confirm it..

You have until September 6th to make the deposit, at that point anyone who hasnt made the deposit or followed the posting rule up to that point will be taken off the leaderboard..You will need to follow the posting rule completely throughout the whole leaderboard to stay eligible if thats the route you plan on taking.

Any questions feel free to post them in here or shoot me a pm, and i will get back to all questions as soon as possible!

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Re: Official ways to be eligible for the leaderboard August 30th - November 15th

Was nervous when the betting site was not available for part of Friday night. Wanted to get in a last minute bet on tonight's Tampa Bay football. The site was down so I should have placed my bet earlier.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Official ways to be eligible for the leaderboard August 30th - November 15th

ANYONE who has a problem with this shouldnt even be posting on this site. Ban them if they complain

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

how many for sures we got so far tuck? thx bud

-stash

I deposited @ Bookmaker yesterday and sent Tuckman a pm. I assume I am good to go for the leaderboard????

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I'll be participating in the football forums...have enough on BM, trying to clear this seemingly never ending rollover so I can cashout. after I cashout, I will consider depositing some of it back. :cheers

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

I'll be participating in the football forums...have enough on BM, trying to clear this seemingly never ending rollover so I can cashout. after I cashout, I will consider depositing some of it back. :cheers

Make sure you ONLY do a 5x rollover. They screwed me one time after I completed a rollover. Denied my cashout and told me it was a 20x time rollover...eventually lost everything and later found out my cashout should've been honored. They gave me some "no rollover" freeplays to ease the pain...lol How is a freeplay "no rollover"...you have to at least roll it once to get your money right?? Anyway...providing they take my credit card I will make a deposit tomorrow or might try MG or WU...not many other options for US players now

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I know it is 5x..I do notice that you should never ask the live chat reps as they will give you different answers and are clueless for the most part. The best way of finding out is trying to cashout and a cashout rep usually sends an email stating your cashout was declined since you have an X amount of rollover remaining.

I'm not complaining but I won the 800 freeplay leaderboard plus won another 260 last week and have a massive rollover now for a $20/game bettor such as myself. Maybe after week 3 or 4 of football I can cashout lol. I might just have to bet like 10 or 20 on every game available and just hope to break even at worst lol

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

"best way of finding out is trying to cashout and a cashout rep usually sends an email stating your cashout was declined since you have an X amount of rollover remaining."

That's what happened to me. I tried to cashout after my rollover and got the message telling my it was declined and why...the why was wrong...lol Telling me it was a 20x rollover instead of 5...aftert that it took almost 10 days to get a manager on the line and explain the whole mess. it's all good now. good luck on your rollover...it is a bitch to rollover that much

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Confirmed Deposits:

1. Voxbobby
2. Deal With it

Lets go guys, its not a huge deposit im asking for..I understand if you have a shitload of money in there, but we dont give back they are gonna cut this off from us..Its in the posters hands :cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Do we have to deposit and contribute picks or is it an either or thing?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

either or, unless u have a shitload of cash in there it should be pretty easy to do both though. I dont think its unreasonable in the least bit for this freeroll..

Jake i understand your situation where its pointless to deposit as you cant even complete the rollober u have infront of you for months upon months, but not many are in that situation..

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I was just curious, I agree that we should be giving back

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

Made my deposit today...ready to go

tblaze

EOG Addicted

can you open up the spts paid some more? i think you will get at least 10 people just with just two spots...you have a great prize pool - open it up some..just a suggestion...vote?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if we get more than expected then i can switch it around if everyone agree's. But the way its looking not many will be depositing..

Waiting on betMonkeys confirmation as he deposited today

tblaze

EOG Addicted

right on! I'll stay tuned..I understand 9/6 is the deadline and I am interested

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

maybe you should offer some sort of incentive for those depositing Tuck..I think that would be fair..maybe guarantee each depositor some guaranteed freeplay at the end of the leaderboard and take it from the freeplay that is deducted each week..so 1st,2nd and 3rd would get less with this idea, but I think the depositors deserve something..OR use some of the money you plan on using for bounties to throw them a bone

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

I think all of this free money for playing poker sould be incentive enough. Only $10 for a chance to win much more is not a bad deal.

PO69

EOG Master

I sent in $500 today.

We need to set some sort of deadline to send in the money though. Otherwise people wont deposit at all if they have a bad first week for instance

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

what if there are only 3-4 that qualify for the leaderboard?? Will it just be done away with if not enought send money or participate??

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Everyone has until Sept 6th to make the deposit

However like i stated there is 2 ways to be elegible and they are below

Ways to be eligible for the Leaderboard:

1. Deposit $100 cash into Bookmaker that is yours to keep and play with any way you want.
Once you made the deposit, PM me with the details of the deposit and i will confirm the deposit has been made.

2. Start partcipating around the forum, football season is here finally. What im looking for is people posting picks in the NFL/NCAAF forums, partcipating in conversations, Ingame threads, sharing opinions, and starting threads discussing sports and play selections..Running a year long thread for sports would be a huge bonus in the proper forums..Obviously this will be up to my discretion if i feel your just posting crap to try and get in (like people do to make the mininum required number of posts to be eligible). I dont think the group we have will be doing this, but again anything is possibly so i will be on the lookout for this type of posting.

If only 5 make deposits and i feel only 5 are contributing enough around the fourm, then only those 10 will be eligible for the leaderboard, this leaderbaord will happen regardless if there is 4 people or 30 people involved..

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Do we have an updated confirmed list yet?
Of who exactly will & wont be considered for leaderboard status?

Thanx.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

deposit made

i'll try and contribute around the forum as well

i wont just make my 10 posts for the week and stop posting

thanks

tblaze

EOG Addicted

is the leader board taken from the overall or just those who are eligable For example if I finnish 5th on the overall leaderboard is that also 5th for the separete or might that be a first if no one on the 2nd group finish in the top 5...am i making sense?

PO69

EOG Master

Voxbobby, did you make your deposit into bookmaker?

Come on guys! Dont be cheap mother-fuckers! Send bookmaker some money deadbeats!!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

BD, got your pm. it should be confirmed by tommorrow, not that i dont think u didnt make it

Tblaze, the way its gonna work is this, after the deadline passes for the deposit to be allowed, i will go thru the leaderbaord and decide who deserves to stay on the leaderbaord from the posting part of it (im gonna orginally add everyone until the deposit deadline). If i dont think your posting enough, contributing, sharing plays posters will be taken off the board. I dont care if your a long time poster, someone with 55 posts or if your a personal friend of mine, i will decide with an unbiased point of view.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Come on guys! Dont be cheap mother-fuckers! Send bookmaker some money deadbeats!!

PO, stfu, Voxboddy did make a deposit..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Confirmed Deposits:

1. Voxbobby
2. Deal With it
3. KidKonggolf
4. Javahh
5. PO69
6. Bigdaddy (pending confirmation)

tblaze

EOG Addicted

I am assuming the regular weekly freeplay prize pool is staying the same so this is a nice addition. I am hoping you open up the spots paid on this or state somthing like 10 players pays 3 spots, 15 pays 5, etc..

id like to see 10 spots paid in this much like the weekly but at least 5 because it looks like you will have at least 10 players

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The regular prize will be the 850 that we have had for sometime now, with the extra 150 going towards the weekly leaderboard

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Confirmed Deposits:

1. Voxbobby
2. Deal With it
3. KidKonggolf
4. Javahh
5. PO69
6. BetMonkey
7. Bigdaddy (pending confirmation)

No idea what u are talking about? :btj:

tblaze

EOG Addicted

can we open this up to at least 3 spots paid but i suggest 5? i know the deadline is tomorrow

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

PO69 wrote:

Come on guys! Dont be cheap mother-fuckers!
Send bookmaker some money deadbeats!!

Yes sir - I sure did make a few deposits...lol -
and have been posting winners as well!!!

Scroll-up... my name was confirmed by Tuck thank you...lol

:btj:

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

PO, stfu, Voxboddy did make a deposit..
Thanx Tuck - for setting this guy straight...lol

Not sure why he would single me out?
oij213490
But obviously he can't read -
since he asked after you posted my confirmation...lol

VOX / Grovillian

PO69

EOG Master

Calm down vox! How would I know that you were Grovilian? I mean the name isnt even close.

I do agree you that we need to know everyone's name. But I had no idea who you were. I hadnt even checked the list, but I knew that only 1 or 2 posters had registered at that point. So I was just asking if you had made a deposit