Ohio St./Indiana

choslamshe

EOG Master
Intriguing game tomorrow not because I think Indiana stands a chance to win outright, but because of the spread and total. With Ohio St.'s recent game cancellations they will be judged upon a maximum-best 7-0 record. the three TD spread seems crazy considering their opponent's form, Ohio St.'s pathetic run offense thus far, and suspect defense. That being said, I have a gut feeling that they not only come out sharper than we've seen on both ends, but that they will keep their pedal on, especially in the second half.

Total of 66.5 - I saw JK on the Under yesterday and I'm just not sure. Both defenses are certainly capable enough but I struggle to see these teams combining for less than high 50's and the ceiling I can see is somewhere in the high 70's to low 80's.

What are your thoughts and plays?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
A very smart dude that posts here and has a podcast played the over.

I follow his much smarter than me type of information.

Over only for me.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Ohio State needs an impressive win.

As in 28 points or more. Therefore going slow isn't in their cards.

Indiana is going to play fast all game long.

indiana and ohio st are both overrated at this point. who is more overrated tho?

Indiana - Wins over Michigan, Michigan State and Rutgers. Should not have won the game against winless Penn State as they were gifted the td in overtime. A combined 3 wins by their opponents with 2 of the 3 vs each other and the other vs a horrible Minnesota team. Feel good story, overrated

railbird

EOG Master

Over only for me.
not very smart, but a good salesman if you didnt know
Indiana - Wins over Michigan, Michigan State and Rutgers. Should not have won the game against winless Penn State as they were gifted the td in overtime. A combined 3 wins by their opponents with 2 of the 3 vs each other and the other vs a horrible Minnesota team. Feel good story, overrated
ohio state resume also sucks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
One note about last Saturday's game between Indiana and Michigan State: The second half was SCORELESS.

Hard to find a scoreless 30 minutes of football in today's fast-paced age of college football.

DotPark

EOG Addicted
One note about last Saturday's game between Indiana and Michigan State: The second half was SCORELESS.

Hard to find a scoreless 30 minutes of football in today's fast-paced age of college football.
Last night's Tulane/Tulsa game scoreless at half.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Over only for me.
'

DRINK and SPORTY cash their tickets rather easily.

Game went OVER the total with more than 12 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.