OhioSt @ Michigan

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
OSU has won seven straight in the series and 14 of the last 15 meetings.

Over the last 15 meetings, OSU holds a 2-1 edge in rushing yards.

That's old-school football: Run the ball, stop the run.

Last season: Ohio State 62 Michigan 39.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
To me this looks like the classic parlay: Fave/Over or Dog/Under
i’ll disagree with you. Michigan loses because Harbaugh gets conservative in big games, its his undoing. I think for Michigan to have a chance, they must score 35+, as no one has really slowed down Ohio St yet. I know Michigan has a very good D, but they cant have the D win it. Patterson can erase a lot of demons with a good performance. This game really sets up nice as you never really know how the Buckeyes will respond with a new coach if Mich could take the lead.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Ex Michigan defensive coaches Greg Mattison and Al Washington will be on the field for Saturday’s contest coaching for the Buckeyes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Only way Ohio State loses is if Russia meddles. I doubt there will be collusion. Harbaugh has class and principles!

kane

EOG master
Harbaugh's defense has been shredded to the tune of 118 points the last two times they've played OSU, Jesus Fucking Christ!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Harbaugh falls to 0-5 against Ohio State.

• Loss: 42-13
• Loss: 30-27
• Loss: 31-20
• Loss: 62-39
• Loss: 56-27

wirelessjava

EOG Enthusiast
MY model had ohio -18 So called sharps with ad model had Michigan.... if you do not have a model it is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Heim

EOG Master
I loved the post-game question that rattled Harbaugh when he was asked if the gap between schools is coaching, talent, etc...