Ok Guys......here Are The Hockey Play We've All Been Waiting For

here we go guys.we'll re assess after 3 weeks of plays and when BM's adjust their #'s to the game.

games will be given 1-4 units.2 is average play....4 very big...gl

Sens over 5 1/2 -130 4 units big play.
pens over 5 1/2 -125 3 units
calgary -145 3 units
kings +140 2 units
van over 6 +105 3 units
sens -125 4 units
islanders +120 3 units
montreal over 5 1/2 -130 3 units (these 2 teams will shock with the amount of goals)
pens +135 1 unit
sharks +120 1 unit
bhawks under 5 1/2 -130 1 unit
detroit over 5 1/2 even 3 units
even without kovulchuk grab atlanta +130 2 units

wait for 1 1/2 goals on flyers then hit that guiys for 3 units

guys,this will be a huge year.I will try and get you guys the plays before we hit them.(we'll try hitting offscreen as much as possible)

let's reassess after 3 weeks.I usually start slower than I finish,but with all the research and programs this year,coupled with the rule changes and player changes,feel the BM's heads will be spinning before they can regroup.think time to strike is early

good luck guys

any questions feel free to ask

I will post plays as I go in this thread.these will be for wednesday's games only.I will keep record and then carry over.

add ILES over 5 1/2 -130 2 units

also guys,get books with team totals.we can probably make 100 units on team totals alone.PP and pk the key to this season.refs will enforsce early to lay the law.then come playoffs it will revert back to oldtime hockey.enjoy:+thumbs-2

:doh1 I am REEEEEEEEEEEEE-writing some rules ... stop jumping the gun:D

Just Kiddin Robster ..... Good stuff coming SOOOOON

Glake

funny,I've been red hot in other sports.Now MY $$maker comes along.to say I'm excited is an understatement Glaken.

hope I can live up to the hype

ask Fernando about me :+drinks-4 !!!

let's have some fun guys

hockeyrob said:
funny,I've been red hot in other sports.Now MY $$maker comes along.to say I'm excited is an understatement Glaken.

hope I can live up to the hype

ask Fernando about me :+drinks-4 !!!

let's have some fun guys

You are so BUSTED peckerwood .....lmaoromfl ......:+signs11- :cocktail

Pinnacle had 1 game up about 30 mins ago and now it's gone. They were posting as either regulation or complete game sides and totals. Are you picks for regualtion or complete games?

wednesday's games guys

oly,cris,5 dimes.

normally pinny will have up lines guys,but we needed to play these.

games will be up the day before once the season starts guys

these plays include shootout......

so basically any game going to overtime is assured an extra goal

so......any game 3-3 going to overtime,and you play over,you automatically win.same goes the other way.you lose having the under.

really only comes into play on 3-3 ties in my opinion.

before,you'd have games with totals of 4 1/2 or 5 every night.therefore if a game went to overtime,and was tied 2-2,there was a chance with an overtime goal,the game would end 3-2.but,with no goal in ot,game would close 2-2.

here's the interesting part.this year,2-2 games will assure you a 5 goal game,yet this year,very rare IMO will you see a hell of a lot of 5 goal totals.

that being said,OT really helps only overs on 6 goal totals.for now anyway

early in the year is the time to strike guys.

I'll have plays that are regulation time,but those plays will be marked as such.

for now,they will include shootourts.

also,team totals will be so important guys.,get books with lines

books with 1 goal 1 1/2 goal and 2 goal options will be key as well.

stock up on books like 5 dimes
hopefully pinny offers them

also,have a guy that was great in european ice last year.so getting a book like pinny is key

so guys,look for

TEAM TOTALS
PUCK LINES
option on regulation and complete game lines

don't care who's coaching or who's playing.....

not right to have a 5 total this early in the year

calgary over 5 goals -105 2 units
value on flames - 1 1/2 +184 1 unit

tons of value guys.

watch for the games I've posted to be scalps as well

forgot to mention it,scalpers will have a field day.enjoy

add 1 unit to both islanders over and 1 unit to blackhawks under

flyers over 6 -105 3 units (game close way higher.6 -125 IMO)huge scalps will be ready for puck drop

I'm so fukin hyped for this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys,get down on these early.Flyers already hit down 15 cents in 5 minutes.get on them now.sens total and islanders totals will close at 6 minus juice.

senators - 1 1/2 +192 2 units(too much value)watch these lines fly guys

Top plays guys are--

sens
sens over
iles over
flyers
vancouver
vancouver over
calgary
detroit over

big plays early in the year.usually feel out first few weeks.gotta trust me here and jump in feet first to this year.$$ will be made early hopefully

Sleeper,glad to see you buddy.any time you'd like me to discout your claim,please feel free to visit.dinner and beers on me.

getting back to important stuff guys.

here are the big plays taken from above.look how the lines have and will move.

recap,with my fav plays first

Sens over 5 1/2 -130 4 units
flyers - 1 1/2 +142 4 units
sens -125 4 units
cannucks over 6 +105 4 units
cannucks -1 1/2 +145 4 units

those are TOP plays

right behind are

Islanders over 5 1/2 -130 3 units
flyers over 6 -105 3 units
wings over 5 1/2 even 3 units
pens over 5 1/2 -125 3 units
islanders +120 3 units
bruins over 5 1/2 -130 3 units

average plays are

calgary -145 2 units
atlanta +130 2 units
kings +140 2 units
blackhawks under 5 1/2 -130 2 units
calgary over 5 -105 2 units
sharks +122 2 units

small plays

calgary - 1 1/2 +184
pens +135
sens - 1 1/2 +194

all 1 unit plays

this my revised card.funny,how usually I play more games later in the year,but I feel value is early on this year

If anyone has any info please feel free to post.or msn messanger.injuries,goaltender info,please post.very key for line movement

enjoy hockey guys,all the best :+money-8+ :+money-8+

lol Rob, you certainly are hyped. You got a great card. Should post it in hockey forum. I felt alone in there.

Good luck to you and enjoy your season :+waving-5

M$M

flyers line makes no sense

grabbing 1 unit at - 1 1/2 +121 just on rediculous value
bm's are so lost.they will be in trouble first few weeks

totals all seemed to have moved nicely

totals have just taken off huge

add kings over 5 1/2 -105 2 units (goalie will not start)garon
here is where we make our mark guys

team totals

sens over 3 -135 3 units
vancouver 3 over -140 3 units
iles over 3 -110 2 units
calgary over 2 1/2 -140 3 units
sharks over 2 1/2 -135 3 units
flyers over 4 -110 2 units

guys,I'm really taking a huge chance in all honesty.I bet plays based on value.I'm feeling there is too much value to be left on the table early in the year.2 years ago,I'd have as many plays as I have on opening night in 1 week,not 1 night......truth is,BM's are gonna get blown away the first few weeks IMO.players hold huge advantage early.I could be wrong and get massacred early and give back all the profits I've worked hard for all year.I'm technically using poor moneymanagement.not on teh amount I bet on 1 play,but the amount bet in 1 night.it is a crazy amount,and if my capping is wrong,or if the info I have is wrong,or if my speculation on many factors is wrong,I could be in for a rough week.I just want to be honest,and forthright with everyone.I am not,nor will ever be a tout.these are my plays,and therefore warn anyone following me the risk.you are all grown men.there is tons of $$ on the table.I will play value all year in hockey.I believe that much in my capping and sources around the league.

just want everyone to prosper early.if you have a weak stomach,play the 4 unit plays and the 3 unit plays and enjoy.If you guys are serious and in it for the long haul,invest in hockey and watch your bankroll grow.

I look back and am shocked I have this much action.scares the shit out of me.but I have 1 question

IF have ace-ace as your cards.....wouldn't you bet hard out the gate knowing you have the advantage?well boys,I've been in this game for awhile,and with the rules,teams,lines.....WE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE EARLY GUYS.

you've seen me have success this year in other sports.Ice is where it's at guys.don't get discouraged on bad nights,and don't get too excited if I grab 20 unist the 1st night.

enjoy the season guys.will make me very happy to c u all prosper:+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+computer

Rob I don't see your plays in the Hockey contest yet :+clueless Get in the game :+waving-5

Hockey room !!

done buddy.hope you grabbed the big plays here.I want the whole EOG family cheering in the same games

add redwings team total over 3 1/2 -110 2 units

guys,look at the recaped plays.....

scalpers already have 30 cent scalps,and middlers have 1/2 goal movement on totals if they want

you could go over pitt 5 1/2 -125 and under 6 goals +105 as of now.lines will keep climbing.

other than the flyers play moving against us,games have taken off.......

Ok im not a basher or a hater but I agree with a previous poster. This thread should be in the hockey room if anything there should only be a post in the community forum saying your picks are up in the hockey forum. It just screams attention. However this isn't my forum and only my opinion. I do however wish you the best of luck tomorrow and hope you don't take it as an attack on you personally.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
hockeyrob did you post at the rx last year

:cocktail :cocktail

here's to hockey

best of luck to you
t27

red26

EOG Enthusiast
Hey rob,

Besides 5dimes - what other books have team totals? Does Olympic have them up for tonight?

Thanks and gl