OK Liberals you get another 4 years....

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: OK Liberals you get another 4 years....

He's the best we got. These next 4 will be better. Not a ton better, but better. More people will be better off than if Romney won. Bottom line.

Balco

EOG Master

What???

He is the worst president we ever had!!!!
Economic collaspe is on Its way. Iran is doing cartwheels!!!

LCD

He's not the worst President.

Harding
Bush Jr.
Buchanan
Harding
Pierce
Fillmore
Hoover

Bush Jr. drove us into the ground hard. There's nowhere to go but up. He doesn't even make the top 10.

Balco

EOG Master

He's the best we got. These next 4 will be better. Not a ton better, but better. More people will be better off than if Romney won. Bottom line.

I'll put 50k that your wrong.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

OK, let me get this straight, Obama is the "worst president we've ever had". And the Republicans lost to him twice. What does that say about the Republicans?

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

OK, let me get this straight, Obama is the "worst president we've ever had". And the Republicans lost to him twice. What does that say about the Republicans?

What % of the cockroach vote did Obama get?

What it says is this country has turned into an entitlement, suck on the government titty
counvtry.

"Give me my Obamaphone"

Dumb FKs.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Okay, you mention "entitlements". Are corporate tax breaks entitlements? When billionaires pay a smaller tax rate than their secretary an entitlement? When the vice president's ex-company gets a no-bid defense contract, entitlement?

Balco

EOG Master

He's not the worst President.

Harding
Bush Jr.
Buchanan
Harding
Pierce
Fillmore
Hoover

Bush Jr. drove us into the ground hard. There's nowhere to go but up. He doesn't even make the top 10.

Unreal LCD! Barry Obama on his 5th and country is completely divided, on edge, on brink of collaspe, civil war, and heading right into a Greece.

Balco

EOG Master

When will liberals figure Barry is out to destroy our country? Was his fathers ultimate dream. Watch us get down graded once again this year.
Obama is the worst president of all time! Surprised Andrew Jackson and FDR weren't of your short list. Oh shit add Jimmy Carter as #4...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The Republicans got soundly defeated by the "WORST!"

That's not a confidence booster. :finger004