Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
is there a problem with inflation? all you need to know is this

Alan Greenspan once said Men do not buy underwear when inflation is bad. Haynes underwear is in the consumer discretionary sector as well as amazon.

Haynes stock
april 2021 was $22
august 2022 ---$10.67

Amazon stock
November 2021 ---$175
august 2022 -----$145

Haynes has 59k employees

buster

EOG Senior Member
Would be great if whatever you copied/pasted at least got this part right...Haynes is not an underwear company,but Hanes is...

mr merlin

EOG Master
The russians are toying with europe by slowly turning down the flow, LOL.

🚫 🛢 🇷🇺 🇪🇺 📉 Flows in the Nord Stream 1 pipeline fell to 13 million kWh (against 14.5 million kWh earlier)-Bloomberg🚫

130 Days 8 Hours 8 Minutes until winter ⌛️❄️

mr merlin

EOG Master
[Forwarded from War in Ukraine, Subtitled]
[ Photo ]
Ukrainian soldier protests against another Russian crime against democracy, manifested, this time, in a strike agains a point of concentration of the military personnel of the Ukrainian army, a field camp of sorts. The solder’s location is indicated with the red arrow. #frontline

MrTop

EOG Master
The russians are toying with europe by slowly turning down the flow, LOL.

🚫 🛢 🇷🇺 🇪🇺 📉 Flows in the Nord Stream 1 pipeline fell to 13 million kWh (against 14.5 million kWh earlier)-Bloomberg🚫

130 Days 8 Hours 8 Minutes until winter ⌛️❄️

Gas-Starved Europe Is About to Get a Pair of Floating LNG Units​

• Italy and Finland will receive floating import terminals
  • Excelerate signs letter with Hyundai for new LNG import ship

mr merlin

EOG Master

Gas-Starved Europe Is About to Get a Pair of Floating LNG Units​

• Italy and Finland will receive floating import terminals
  • Excelerate signs letter with Hyundai for new LNG import ship
they're gonna need them.

I saw a fake news headline that said Kazahstan was going to switch to a new pipeline to export oil to bypass the russian one - sounds great. Problem is it's going to export about 30K bbls/day - the russian one handles about 1 million.

Headlines in all western media are usually misleading.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They believe Trump took secret nuclear documents with him too, LOL.

Why do they believe that? Because the Wash post put out a fake story about it.

Imagine Working For The Washington Post, With The Realization, That You Can Write All The Lies You Want, And Grown Adults Will Believe Everything.

They Must Have A Good Time In The Office, Laughing At Fools, Everyday.

MrTop

EOG Master
they're gonna need them.

I saw a fake news headline that said Kazahstan was going to switch to a new pipeline to export oil to bypass the russian one - sounds great. Problem is it's going to export about 30K bbls/day - the russian one handles about 1 million.

Headlines in all western media are usually misleading.

the stuff off of twitter from the russians gets changed. It is called propaganda

mr merlin

EOG Master
the stuff off of twitter from the russians gets changed. It is called propaganda
I think you may have that backwards, our media puts out nonsense propaganda - like the russians shell their own prisons and nuke plants. What i forward to you fine gentleman here is hard news, it's not always 100% correct, more like 90%. that's good enough.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think you may have that backwards, our media puts out nonsense propaganda - like the russians shell their own prisons and nuke plants. What i forward to you fine gentleman here is hard news, it's not always 100% correct, more like 90%. that's good enough.

CNN is BS unless there are cuffs on someone

MrTop

EOG Master

coal is having a good day

Ticker : BTU

mr merlin

EOG Master
coal is having a good day

Ticker : BTU
Europe is officially boycotting russian coal(as of a few days ago), in anticipation several european nations "stocked up" and increased purchases by over 40% in the last few months, LOL.

Meanwhile china and india need coal bad, i wonder where they will get coal - from the US? - only a little, from australia - perhaps a little more, only russia is left as a major supplier.

kane

EOG master
On Thursday’s Tucker Carlson Tonight, guest host Brian Kilmeade showed a clearly photoshopped image of U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off on the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort that took place on Monday. The manipulated graphic took a 2017 post from Reinhart while he was waiting out a hurricane hoping to watch the New York Giants, and grafted that over an image of deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein getting his foot rubbed by his now-imprisoned cohort Ghislaine Maxwell. Even though the image Fox News showed was credited to the Twitter handle @whatimemetosay, Kilmeade tried passing it off as real.

MrTop

EOG Master
Europe is officially boycotting russian coal(as of a few days ago), in anticipation several european nations "stocked up" and increased purchases by over 40% in the last few months, LOL.

Meanwhile china and india need coal bad, i wonder where they will get coal - from the US? - only a little, from australia - perhaps a little more, only russia is left as a major supplier.

joe . europe or vlad did not think out the war more than 3 weeks. Everyone shooting from the hip now

kane

EOG master
Of course Fox news has a history of dealing false information

This isn’t the first time Fox News has been caught trying to pass off fake images as real. The network did the same thing in June 2020 during the George Floyd protests when it showed a fiery image of Minneapolis and claimed it was Seattle

Fox News is the professional wrestling of “news” shows. Most people know that it’s fake, but for some reason they still enjoy watching it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
On Thursday’s Tucker Carlson Tonight, guest host Brian Kilmeade showed a clearly photoshopped image of U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off on the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort that took place on Monday. The manipulated graphic took a 2017 post from Reinhart while he was waiting out a hurricane hoping to watch the New York Giants, and grafted that over an image of deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein getting his foot rubbed by his now-imprisoned cohort Ghislaine Maxwell. Even though the image Fox News showed was credited to the Twitter handle @whatimemetosay, Kilmeade tried passing it off as real.
The only real question is what kind of man would defend epstein? apparently Epstein got all his friends by giving them "favors', if you know what i mean.

It's possible the judge - who was formerly a defender was just paid in money? i wouldn't count on that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course Fox news has a history of dealing false information

This isn’t the first time Fox News has been caught trying to pass off fake images as real. The network did the same thing in June 2020 during the George Floyd protests when it showed a fiery image of Minneapolis and claimed it was Seattle

Fox News is the professional wrestling of “news” shows. Most people know that it’s fake, but for some reason they still enjoy watching it.
I especially like the boobs hanging out, nice touch huh?

kane

EOG master
Is that gilane maxwell LOL?

That's hysterical.

obviously a joke and a funny one at that.
A joke to normal thinking people, but not Brian Kilmeade who pushed back when even Hannity admitted it was fake news

Even Sean Hannity pointed out that the image was clearly fake as they transitioned to his show, but Kilmeade pushed back a bit.

“Sean, can you relate to that?” Kilmeade asked. “I think that’s actually a picture of Jeffrey Epstein with somebody putting his head on there,

mr merlin

EOG Master
A joke to normal thinking people, but not Brian Kilmeade who pushed back when even Hannity admitted it was fake news

Even Sean Hannity pointed out that the image was clearly fake as they transitioned to his show, but Kilmeade pushed back a bit.

“Sean, can you relate to that?” Kilmeade asked. “I think that’s actually a picture of Jeffrey Epstein with somebody putting his head on there,
Not the end of the world, he's only a fill in host, prob didn't prepare enough as they segmented the show - he was prob told "we'll do segment two on the judge and we'll flash a pic of him while you talk", he said sounds good.

kane

EOG master
Not the end of the world, he's only a fill in host, prob didn't prepare enough as they segmented the show - he was prob told "we'll do segment two on the judge and we'll flash a pic of him while you talk", he said sounds good.
He probably didn't this, they probably did that, LOL. They showed a photo shopped picture and tried passing it off as real, you can deflect and blame whoever you want, it doesn't change the fact that Fox news aired fake news, the sad part is I'm sure over 90% of their viewers will think it's real, and that's all that really matters to them

mr merlin

EOG Master
He probably didn't this, they probably did that, LOL. They showed a photo shopped picture and tried passing it off as real, you can deflect and blame whoever you want, it doesn't change the fact that Fox news aired fake news, the sad part is I'm sure over 90% of their viewers will think it's real, and that's all that really matters to them
So an obviously photoshopped pic is a big deal, but peddling lies about trump, russia, and all his people for 4 yrs was just fine - hey, it's politics.

Do you believe trump had some nuclear codes in his closet, and that's why they raided his house? Even you dont believe that for a second - you may be happy at that obviously fake story, but you dont really believe it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
More "us vs. them" stupidity from kane.

Because CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. never lie. LOL.

Not like CNN didn't get sued for hundreds of millions of dollars in the Sandmann case.

Most of the MAGA crowd hates Fox News to begin with. He's too brainwashed to comprehend that.

kane putting on a clinic on how to be a corporate pawn.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mali pushing germany around, and some of you think I'm crazy when i say the age of US and european dominance is over. What a disaster for europe.

mali has aligned with russia, welcomed wagner troops, they have no need for pussies anymore.

1660338356824.png

mr merlin

EOG Master