MrTop

EOG Master

Putin Orders New Rules for Defense Firms in Case of Martial Law​

• State could take over companies that fail to meet obligations
  • Measure is latest Kremlin step toward militarizing the economy

MrTop

EOG Master

Chechen warlord, Putin ally Ramzan Kadyrov seriously ill — feared poisoned​

The warlord leader of Chechnya, one of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s main cronies, is reportedly gravely ill with kidney problems, sparking fears that he was poisoned.

MrTop

EOG Master
The rumors that Kadyrov was poisoned comes after he said that one of his top generals was poisoned by an envelope last month.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Considering that people like Bill Gates use Africa to test drugs and vaccines on or "climate change" companies mine cobalt in the Congo for slave wages, the attitude from western governments toward Africa won't be changing any time soon.

MrTop

EOG Master
Considering that people like Bill Gates use Africa to test drugs and vaccines on or "climate change" companies mine cobalt in the Congo for slave wages, the attitude from western governments toward Africa won't be changing any time soon.

agree but to let you know the wagner group from russia are stealing from the gold miners at gunpoint in quite a few countries in africa

mr merlin

EOG Master
agree but to let you know the wagner group from russia are stealing from the gold miners at gunpoint in quite a few countries in africa
No, it's my understanding that these countries are trading certain mining concessions for wagners help - it's highly likely they cant afford to simply pay wagner.

Keep in mind the reason they have switched to Wagner is because military help from france or the west(US) is simply not effective, our help doesn't solve their resistance problems and they're still beholden for the attempt. Wagner is effective.

Here's a good clip from near Bakhmut yesterday, two takaways - artillery works, and this is why it's called the meat grinder.

MrTop

EOG Master
No, it's my understanding that these countries are trading certain mining concessions for wagners help - it's highly likely they cant afford to simply pay wagner.

Keep in mind the reason they have switched to Wagner is because military help from france or the west(US) is simply not effective, our help doesn't solve their resistance problems and they're still beholden for the attempt. Wagner is effective.

Here's a good clip from near Bakhmut yesterday, two takaways - artillery works, and this is why it's called the meat grinder.

no at gunpoint they are taking the gold and putting on the plane. Wagner gets paid in gold. Wagner's top guy told the US this when he was caught also. This was the same story that Sudan's people said

mr merlin

EOG Master
no at gunpoint they are taking the gold and putting on the plane. Wagner gets paid in gold. Wagner's top guy told the US this when he was caught also. This was the same story that Sudan's people said
If that were true i would assume those countries would disinvite wagner, it's certainly possible what you said is true however, I'm more inclined to think it's disinformation put out by the CIA, etc.

MrTop

EOG Master
If that were true i would assume those countries would disinvite wagner, it's certainly possible what you said is true however, I'm more inclined to think it's disinformation put out by the CIA, etc.

ok more truths....russia took over kiev

mr merlin

EOG Master
ok more truths....russia took over kiev
wagner is rapidly growing in africa, the US recently announced they will do anything they can to counter them, now reports come out that wagner is simply stealing gold.

Sorry, not buying it, this is how disinformation works.

The only reliable source of truth here is me, and even I'm not perfect.

MrTop

EOG Master
wagner is rapidly growing in africa, the US recently announced they will do anything they can to counter them, now reports come out that wagner is simply stealing gold.

Sorry, not buying it, this is how disinformation works.

The only reliable source of truth here is me, and even I'm not perfect.

why do you think they are in africa? poker game ?

vlad needs gold to pay the troops.. the motherland is bleeding chips

mr merlin

EOG Master
why do you think they are in africa? poker game ?

vlad needs gold to pay the troops.. the motherland is bleeding chips
Nonsense, all those countries dont have gold - the congo does but i dont think Mali has any. russia is making friends and countering the US empire.

There are terrorist groups operating there, from what i hear the numbers of wagner men assisting in fighting them is very modest, in the hundreds(likely low hundreds), not thousands. Apparently they do a much better job than the french and others did,

MrTop

EOG Master
Nonsense, all those countries dont have gold - the congo does but i dont think Mali has any. russia is making friends and countering the US empire.

There are terrorist groups operating there, from what i hear the numbers of wagner men assisting in fighting them is very modest, in the hundreds(likely low hundreds), not thousands. Apparently they do a much better job than the french and others did,

no gold they don't have any money

MrTop

EOG Master

As Russia Steps Up Shelling in Kherson, Ukraine Calls on Residents to Evacuate​

Zelensky says Ukraine’s top military commanders in favor of continuing defense of Bakhmut in east​

MrTop

EOG Master
PMC "Wagner" began to recruit patients of psychiatric hospitals Engaged in conflict with the Defense Ministry and cut off from the possibility of recruiting prisoners, the head of the PMC "Wagner" Evgeny Prigozhin has switched to the psychiatric hospitals.

mr merlin

EOG Master
PMC "Wagner" began to recruit patients of psychiatric hospitals Engaged in conflict with the Defense Ministry and cut off from the possibility of recruiting prisoners, the head of the PMC "Wagner" Evgeny Prigozhin has switched to the psychiatric hospitals.
I read they had an overwhelming response to the amnesty offer, I would think the reservoir of suitable prisoners is about used up.

This is amusing when you think about it.

1678203876056.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Reportedly most of the prisoners who complete their 6 month contract and receive amnesty have chosen to remain in wagner, that's interesting.