Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
All major middle eastern nations unite to force the US out of syria - another huge setback for the hapless Biden administration.

1683037563018.png

MrTop

EOG Master

India’s Crude Imports from Russia Fall to Cheapest Since War​

• Imports from Russia in March averaged $70.18 per barrel
  • High-cost crude from Saudi Arabia and Iraq loses popularity

mr merlin

EOG Master

India’s Crude Imports from Russia Fall to Cheapest Since War​

• Imports from Russia in March averaged $70.18 per barrel
  • High-cost crude from Saudi Arabia and Iraq loses popularity
That's about right, at most a $10 discount...and about $10 over the pretend price ceiling.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Flash back to 2014 - when russians were burned alive in odessa and others were simply murdered - here's a pregnant russian woman who was strangled to death with a phone cord. No one was charged or punished in any way . And most of the people who did this were identified,

A reminder, the coup, the atrocities and the deaths were caused by Joe Biden, who was VP back then and was the Ukraine czar, he was just ramping up his money grubbing corruption.

1683082128001.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Flash back to 2014 - when russians were burned alive in odessa and others were simply murdered - here's a pregnant russian woman who was strangled to death with a phone cord. No one was charged or punished in any way . And most of the people who did this were identified,

A reminder, the coup, the atrocities and the deaths were caused by Joe Biden, who was VP back then and was the Ukraine czar, he was just ramping up his money grubbing corruption.

View attachment 7468935

the republicans under McCarthy are on the side of ukraine already.. it is more about policy of the USA than Joe.. you are not looking at the picture good enough.

The US did not attack though.. I admit the US took many countries away from USSR in the head fake agreement with HW bush and gorby .. I would look at that more.

MrTop

EOG Master
The alleged shooter is a Mexican national who has been deported four times between 2009 and 2016, according to U.S. immigration officials,, caught in texas... how does he get deported 4 times and come back ? did he sneak in ??? or get let in ?

MrTop

EOG Master

Wall Street Is Betting the Regional Bank Crisis Isn’t Over Yet​

• Academics flag lingering industry risks as stocks sink anew
  • Deposit flight, plunge in asset values threaten fresh turmoil

MrTop

EOG Master
Very good news, last night the ukrainians attacked the kremlin with a drone, reports are the US is furious and demanding they stop . i would expect a harsh response from russia, it's long past time to stop pussy footing around.

The renminbi is only the fifth-most popular currency for cross-border payments. Excluding payments between countries that share the euro, China’s currency accounted for 1.7% of cross-border payments at the end of March, compared to around 50% for the dollar and 22% for Europe’s common currency

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine still caring about Hershel Walker so you can ignore all of the horrendous shit the Biden administration is doing to this country.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The main lesson of the herschel candidacy was never pander to the black vote by putting up a black candidate. The republicans thought...gee, blacks sure are stupid, we'll nominate a real dumb black guy and some of them will vote for him. It never works, just stick to white candidates and you can win.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The main lesson of the herschel candidacy was never pander to the black vote by putting up a black candidate. The republicans thought...gee, blacks sure are stupid, we'll nominate a real dumb black guy and some of them will vote for him. It never works, just stick to white candidates and you can win.

Another Trump candidate.

kane

EOG master
by putting up a black candidate
Running a black candidate wasn't the problem, running a candidate as dumb and ignorant as Herschel Walker was the problem, I guess they figured with his name recognition in Georgia, that would be enough to carry him, I mean Warnock wasn't even a great candidate, but Walker will go down as one of the most unqualified people to ever run for office, and his campaign was a giant shit show from day one

mr merlin

EOG Master
they said wagner boss getting upset about a few things...he better watch what he says.. a lot of open windows in the motherland
Hard to say what's really going on, could be a complete psy-op, perhaps not. One guy said if it's not theater he should be arrested for saying that, if he isn't arrested it's theater.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

dana

@dana916

[IMG alt="🇷🇺"]https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f1f7-1f1fa.svg[/IMG][IMG alt="⚔️"]https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/2694.svg[/IMG][IMG alt="🇺🇦"]https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f1fa-1f1e6.svg[/IMG]Ramzan Kadyrov says Chechen forces will replace Wagner in Bakhmut Ramzan Kadyrov statement: "I am addressing Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces and creator of the Wagner PMC. It is unpleasant for me, as for everyone who is not indifferent to the fate of our country, to hear the latest statements of Yevgeny Viktorovich, and it is doubly unpleasant that the leadership of the Russian Ministry of Defense does not comment or does not meet with the leadership of the Wagner PMC to make any decision or clarification. After all, Prigozhin deserves respect for the invaluable contribution of the Wagnerites to the liberation of the cities of Donbass. If there is a shortage, then it is necessary to explain, show, on the basis of which the commanders will at least correct the further tactics of the Wagner units, not relying on artillery. I recall the experience of the Chechen units in Mariupol. When it took five tanks from the Ministry of Defense to support the infantry, we were able to provide only one, the combat crew of which left the vehicle in the very first battle. Then the tankers had to be calmed down, set up for battle and put back into the combat vehicle so that they would cover at least one position of the Azov Satanists with volleys. There were also problems with other equipment. Since the beginning of the SMO, we could not replace 30 artillery guns. I personally called Moscow, talked to the commanders, commanders, superiors. A month later the problem was solved. Yes, it didn't work on the first call. But our units did not record videos, they did not give a pleasant informational occasion to the enemy. ... By the way, filming the bodies of dead comrades for the sake of public outcry ... is wrong. Let's never do that... In the zone of responsibility, for example, Apta Alaudinov, my dear brother, the commander of the Akhmat special forces, the deputy commander of the 2nd Army Corps of the RF Armed Forces, more than a hundred kilometers of the line of contact with the enemy. Not a day goes by that he doesn't have problems. But not once did Apty Aronovich declare this publicly via the Internet, but only through internal communication with the leadership. I note that the Ministry of Defense and the General Staff, with rare exceptions, have always met the Chechen units and helped. And misunderstandings are always present in ordinary civilian life, not to mention the war, where there is ALWAYS not enough ammunition! I really hope that Sergei Kuzhugetovich will listen to my call and an order will be given to the General Staff to go to the place and sort things out. This is the only and soldierly correct way out of the situation. Chechen units fought side by side with the Wagnerites in the most difficult areas in Popasnaya, Severodonetsk, Lisichansk and other settlements of Donbass. Together they performed a sacred duty to the Motherland without division into nationalities or faith. The interests of the state and the security of the country must come first. And when the SVO ends, I would like all of us to be winners, every fighter, every commander, every Russian patriot. Together. Yes, if older brother Prigozhin and "Wagner" leave, then the General Staff will lose an experienced combat unit, and his younger brother Kadyrov and "Akhmat" will come to his place in Artyomovsk.
fighters to fulfill the order of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief of Russia Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin." DDgeopolitics

11:20 AM · May 5, 2023
·
Views

Retweets

Quotes