Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
It just gets worse and worse for biden, remember when they claimed the passage of that infrastructure package would build his support? these are the worst numbers ever for him.

1642266626433.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
nobody beats high inflation when running for prez

Especially a commie that halts federal land leases for energy production, has done nothing to solve the backups at the ports, pumps more and more freeloading stimulus into the economy, and doesn't understand economics well enough to press the Fed secretary to end the quantitative easing and increase interest rates when he's up for renomination.

Let's pretend that Biden isn't the problem though.

MrTop

EOG Master
Especially a commie that halts federal land leases for energy production, has done nothing to solve the backups at the ports, pumps more and more freeloading stimulus into the economy, and doesn't understand economics well enough to press the Fed secretary to end the quantitative easing and increase interest rates when he's up for renomination.

Let's pretend that Biden isn't the problem though.

still 3 yrs away and it could get worse

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sure could. If the Dems somehow pass their "Build Back Better" bullshit, it will certainly get worse.

It's almost like they're deliberately trying to destroy the economy. Almost.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Great Rally Last Night in Arizona Led By Donald Trump.

Freedom and Patriotism Were on Full Display.

It Was a Complete Beat Down on Communism.
I understand he never said the word vaccine once, he's running scared after realizing his pro vaccine stance and bragging about how great they are is going over like a lead balloon.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I understand he never said the word vaccine once, he's running scared after realizing his pro vaccine stance and bragging about how great they are is going over like a lead balloon.

World is Still Looking for a Remedy.

EOG Physicians Putting Their Medical Schhool Degrees To Work.

Great Effort, But Still No Luck.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Communist Scum Running Loose in America.

The Washington Examiner!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just stop will you please?

For the love of god!

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder if Joe's people are so dumb and so desperate that they think americans are clamoring for another meaningless war? And if they also think Biden's popularity will "pop" in response?

I certainly hope not, last night i talked to a guy who's about as pro democrat as they come and even he said we should stay out of it, that ukraine is in russia's sphere and it's none of our business.