Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
Every biden official said it was transitory, I wonder why they just make things like that up? it doesn't help them to be so wrong.

Recession Probability Soars as Inflation Worsens​

Economists see interest-rate increases raising likelihood of recession to 44% in coming 12 months​

mr merlin

EOG Master

Ukraine Says "Prepare For The Worst" In Donbas; Kharkiv Will Likely Be Next "Frontline City"​

MrTop

EOG Master
russian rubble @ 55 highest since 2015

the west throwing out the wrong cards in the big poker game

growth is another story. Russia expecting up to 15% decline in economy

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm talking gas - natural gas.

Xi Slams Sanctions for ‘Weaponizing’ World Economy at BRICS Open​

• Chinese president delivers speech to BRICS Business Forum
  • Xi suggests NATO was responsible for antagonizing Russia

China Sends Warplanes Near Taiwan After US Rejects Strait Claims​

kane

EOG master
Sorry Benny, but try as you might there's no way to defend someone running for the Senate who doesn't know how many states there are

kane

EOG master
If Joe Biden said the same thing Herschel Walker said, you would be ripping him, and rightly so, not defending him with the mandela effect

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Sorry Benny, but try as you might there's no way to defend someone running for the Senate who doesn't know how many states there are
I'm no defending him. I don't like him and think he has no business in government. The guy has Multiple Personality Disorder.
But it's just an odd thing that many people think there are more than 50 states.

kane

EOG master
kane is really obsessed about people running for office in Georgia (where he doesn't live) for some weird, retarded reason.
Monkey the dumb fucking mutt is really obsessed with defending two of the dumbest people to ever enter politics for some weird, retarded reason. Maybe he doesn't know how many states there are either like Walker, or maybe he thinks climate change is a good and healthy thing for the country like MTG

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Monkey the dumb fucking mutt is really obsessed with defending two of the dumbest people to ever enter politics for some weird, retarded reason. Maybe he doesn't know how many states there are either like Walker, or maybe he thinks climate change is a good and healthy thing for the country like MTG

Maybe it's time you go back to second grade and figure out what the word "defend" means, you dumb fucking mutt.

Nowhere have I defended Hershell Walker. Not once against your racist rants, moron.

I'm someone intelligent enough to realize that I don't have a vote in Georgia to begin with unlike your dopey ass.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why are you always picking on repoublicans that obviously aren't the brightest, who cares, pick any black in congress and i guarantee they are immeasurably a whole lot dummer than MTG or even herschel.

MrTop

EOG Master
Maybe it's time you go back to second grade and figure out what the word "defend" means, you dumb fucking mutt.

Nowhere have I defended Hershell Walker. Not once against your racist rants, moron.

I'm someone intelligent enough to realize that I don't have a vote in Georgia to begin with unlike your dopey ass.

Robert Kiyosaki says that hot inflation will 'wipe out 50% of the US population' — here's what he means and how to protect yourself

'Rich Dad Poor Dad' is more bearish than ever.

Given his grim outlook, it’s no big surprise that Kiyosaki is a fan of safe haven assets like gold and silver. Precious metals can’t be printed out of thin air like fiat money, and they’ve been helping investors preserve their purchasing power for centuries.

The price of gold is up about 8% year to date. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has given investors a new reason to check out the yellow metal.

trump is a good friend of robert kiyosaki

MrTop

EOG Master
kane is really obsessed about people running for office in Georgia (where he doesn't live) for some weird, retarded reason.

Sorry Elon Musk. Hyundai Is Quietly Dominating the EV Race​

The hottest electric cars in the US market aren’t coming from Tesla factories. All eyes are on Hyundai’s Ioniq 5 and the Kia EV6.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Robert Kiyosaki says that hot inflation will 'wipe out 50% of the US population' — here's what he means and how to protect yourself

'Rich Dad Poor Dad' is more bearish than ever.

Given his grim outlook, it’s no big surprise that Kiyosaki is a fan of safe haven assets like gold and silver. Precious metals can’t be printed out of thin air like fiat money, and they’ve been helping investors preserve their purchasing power for centuries.

The price of gold is up about 8% year to date. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has given investors a new reason to check out the yellow metal.

trump is a good friend of robert kiyosaki
I hear the G-7 decided to ban the import of russian gold, that'll show them. LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
I hear the G-7 decided to ban the import of russian gold, that'll show them. LOL.

I sure hope it does not make my gold go down. I have 15% hedge in case of china war.

i think west will give up . Should have started the oil lines a while back. Maybe it would have been ok by xmas?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Things heating up over lithuainia blocking goods from being transported to russian Kalliningrad - they were required by treaty to allow such transport.

1656251629797.png
1656251661333.png