Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Herschel Walker used to play russian roulette because "I love competition so much", OMG! imagine actually voting for this ignoramous

People voted for a braindead Fetterman.

I'm sure people will vote for Hershel as well.

Although, maybe conservatives in Georgia are more intelligent than liberals in Pennsylvania and won't show up to vote for someone like him in the runoffs.

kane

EOG master
And another one of Trump's boot licking election denying conspiracy kooks eats shit as Kooky Kari loses, a great day for America and democracy, a bad day for the cultists and far right conspiracy kooks. The American people have spoken, and they voted for sanity and democracy, and against crazy

Bushay

NHL Expert
And another one of Trump's boot licking election denying conspiracy kooks eats shit as Kooky Kari loses, a great day for America and democracy, a bad day for the cultists and far right conspiracy kooks. The American people have spoken, and they voted for sanity and democracy, and against crazy
Just a truly great day for democracy.

The American people saw crazy on their TVs and came out in droves again on election day to say "FUCK THAT"!

Just like in 2020.

God Bless America and long live the American Dream!

Fuck these nut jobs

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fetterman is recovering from a stroke, he'll eventually get better, Herschel will be just as dumb and ignorant the day he dies as he is now

LOL. When?

He's incapable of doing the job right now. He's braindead and far dumber than Hershel Walker.

Fetterman's nomination and election proves that Democrats just want an empty vessel to give favors to donors.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Sanity is men wearing dresses, forcing doctors to perform reassignment surgery, having kids mutilated to alter their gender, drag shows for children, etc., etc., etc.?

LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master

Democrat Katie Hobbs Defeats Kari Lake in High-Profile Arizona Governor Race​

Contest was closely watched as Lake is close ally of Donald Trump​

MrTop

EOG Master
LOL. When?

He's incapable of doing the job right now. He's braindead and far dumber than Hershel Walker.

Fetterman's nomination and election proves that Democrats just want an empty vessel to give favors to donors.

monkey gold on the move...dollar keeps dropping

MrTop

EOG Master

The Great Russian Oil Switch Is Gathering Momentum​

Flows to India, China, Turkey jump to 2.39 million barrels a day

wow here comes the motherland

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fetterman is recovering from a stroke, he'll eventually get better, Herschel will be just as dumb and ignorant the day he dies as he is now
People peak post recovery from a stroke at about 6-9 months - there's a decent chance fetterman wont get any better and if he does it'll be slight.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The Great Russian Oil Switch Is Gathering Momentum​

Flows to India, China, Turkey jump to 2.39 million barrels a day

wow here comes the motherland
Russia nearing an agreement to supply pakistan with oil too, not sure how much oil they use but they have 250 million people so it's not tiny.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
People voted for a braindead Fetterman.

I'm sure people will vote for Hershel as well.

Although, maybe conservatives in Georgia are more intelligent than liberals in Pennsylvania and won't show up to vote for someone like him in the runoffs.
Republicans bad! Democrats good! Republicans bad! Democrats good!
Trump Asshole! You stupid!

There, conversation closed, no other leftist needs to address your points.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
You're describing literally every single member of Congress.
With Fetterman, Omar, AOC, MTG, etc, there is no pretense about what they're doing.
This last election proved that the vast majority of the American people is unqualified to vote. They don't educate themselves about the issues, political processes, or anything other than what animal is next to the candidates' name on the ballot. James Madison said that a country deserves the government it elects. In many ways, this country deserves the massive wrecking ball headed its way.

kane

EOG master
With Fetterman, Omar, AOC, MTG, etc, there is no pretense about what they're doing.
This last election proved that the vast majority of the American people is unqualified to vote. They don't educate themselves about the issues, political processes, or anything other than what animal is next to the candidates' name on the ballot. James Madison said that a country deserves the government it elects. In many ways, this country deserves the massive wrecking ball headed its way.
This past election, just like the majority of elections, came down to the independents, of course the R's will always vote red and the D's will always vote blue, that's a given, the question is who will the I's vote for, and just like the last presidential election the I's voted blue, so why did they break for the D's? One reason was Trump and what happened on Jan 6th, the right downplayed the events of that day, but everyone could see what those MAGA's did, that hurt them on Tuesday, another factor was 17 Trump backed election deniers were on the ballot, 16 of them lost, the American people didn't want the election denying crazies to hold office, Trump hurt his party's chances, many on the right now realize this and have soured on trump, and another reason why the elections turned out the way they did was SCOTUS overturning Roe V Wade, old people typically vote red, and they always show up to the polls, younger people typically vote blue, but don't show up in nearly the same numbers, except this time they did show up, young people want to keep abortion legal, so they showed up in bigger numbers than usual to vote. The right really needs to do some soul searching and decide if they want to keep Trump as the face of their party, I certainly hope they do since he's unelectable, I would love for him to win his party's nomination and run against him in a general election, he'll lose just as bigly as he did the last time, he can't win with independents, they've seen enough of his act, Tuesday's vote tells you that.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

True for both parties. I've never seen a candidate as unelectable and unfit to hold office as Fetterman though.

It's astonishing that after that debate he won the election.

Scary as fuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This past election, just like the majority of elections, came down to the independents, of course the R's will always vote red and the D's will always vote blue, that's a given, the question is who will the I's vote for, and just like the last presidential election the I's voted blue, so why did they break for the D's? One reason was Trump and what happened on Jan 6th, the right downplayed the events of that day, but everyone could see what those MAGA's did, that hurt them on Tuesday, another factor was 17 Trump backed election deniers were on the ballot, 16 of them lost, the American people didn't want the election denying crazies to hold office, Trump hurt his party's chances, many on the right now realize this and have soured on trump, and another reason why the elections turned out the way they did was SCOTUS overturning Roe V Wade, old people typically vote red, and they always show up to the polls, younger people typically vote blue, but don't show up in nearly the same numbers, except this time they did show up, young people want to keep abortion legal, so they showed up in bigger numbers than usual to vote. The right really needs to do some soul searching and decide if they want to keep Trump as the face of their party, I certainly hope they do since he's unelectable, I would love for him to win his party's nomination and run against him in a general election, he'll lose just as bigly as he did the last time, he can't win with independents, they've seen enough of his act, Tuesday's vote tells you that.

Umm. The Democrats lost the House and lost the popular vote in the country by over 4%.

Independents didn't break for Democrats.

kane

EOG master
The Democrats lost the House and lost the popular vote in the country by over 4%
But they should have gotten slaughtered, that's why the left is giddy and the right is trying to figure out what went wrong, whichever party is in the WH typically doesn't do well in the midterms, that goes for both sides, so not counting anything else, right off the bat the GOP had a built in advantage, then you mix in Biden's low approval ratings, over 70% of Americans thinking the country is headed in the wrong direction, plus inflation, and it should have added up to a red wave, a big red wave, but that didn't happen, not even close, so the GOP needs to figure out what went wrong. I've already given my thoughts, they include Trump being toxic, SCOTUS overturning Roe V Wade, and Jan 6th as things that hurt the GOP

kane

EOG master
I've never seen a candidate as unelectable and unfit to hold office as Fetterman though
You can say whatever you want about Fetterman, but he's someone the people of Penn can connect with, he looks like them and talks like them, in a blue collar state like that he looks the part, and then you have a celebrity TV doctor who doesn't look or talk like a Pennsylvanian, hell the guy isn't even from there, he's from NJ, I mean do you really think the people in Penn will connect with and vote for a guy who goes shopping for crudite? 90% of them don't even know what the fuck that is, if you want to know how bad of a candidate Ozzy was, just watch this ad he ran, first he gets the name of the supermarket wrong, then it goes downhill from there, Pennsylvanians didn't connect with a multi millionaire who's complaining about the price of his crudite. Also, if you want to see a candidate more unfit to hold office, look no further than Herschel Walker, easily one of the most unqualified candidtes to ever run for office

MrTop

EOG Master

Ukraine Latest: Stray Russian Rockets Kill 2 in Poland, AP Says​

here we go... russia hits nato. the war has just started,

mr merlin

EOG Master

Ukraine Latest: Stray Russian Rockets Kill 2 in Poland, AP Says​

here we go... russia hits nato. the war has just started,
Sounds important. the missile was a ukrainian anti air missile that missed - they all come down somewhere. It really is a shame that pretty much every nato member gave all their ammo to ukraine.

MrTop

EOG Master
Sounds important. the missile was a ukrainian anti air missile that missed - they all come down somewhere. It really is a shame that pretty much every nato member gave all their ammo to ukraine.

it just said russian made missile. Proving what they wanted to do hard to know

mr merlin

EOG Master
it just said russian made missile. Proving what they wanted to do hard to know
All of ukraines missiles are russian made. The russians have no reason to fire an anti air missile at nothing either.

It's not a big deal, this kind of thing happens all the time, the only difference is this one apparently killed 2 poles. The blame is on ukraine however.

MrTop

EOG Master

US Producer Prices Cool by More Than Forecast on Heels of CPI​

i don't think joe will run. looks like the ca. gov