Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The idea that someone voted for that bumbling idiot and still thinks he's the one actually running the country puts them at about the same cognitive impairment as Joe Biden.

MrTop

EOG Master
Wouldn't that be something if he was looking out some window and slipped? Everyone would be suspicious but it would just be a "slip".

Rep. Mike Waltz (R-Fla.) will introduce a bill Thursday that would audit the US military’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) programs, end instruction in critical race theory at service academies, and investigate the effects of the Pentagon’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate on troops.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The idea that someone voted for that bumbling idiot and still thinks he's the one actually running the country puts them at about the same cognitive impairment as Joe Biden.

As difficult as it is to believe, I have a friend irl who is a liberal. I showed her a copy of the Corn Pop speech and asked her to defend it.
She told me, "Biden is a complete embarrassment. We voted for him because we hated Trump, and he was the lesser of two evils, but it's obvious that he has dementia and has been a complete disaster. But the Democratic party won't ever own up to this because they'd have to admit they made a mistake."

I grudgingly have to give her a little bit of respect for owning up to that, but there really are people who think that he's intelligent and a good leader.

cheapseats

EOG Master
If she voted for the walking dead because of true hate, OK. If, however she developed hate from main stream media engineered hate, then ,NO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The US now threatens that we will attack taiwan if it looks like the chinese are about to attack it too, we're real sweethearts aren't we? LOL.

1683977842063.png

MrTop

EOG Master
The US now threatens that we will attack taiwan if it looks like the chinese are about to attack it too, we're real sweethearts aren't we? LOL.

View attachment 7469033

you are really silly... I will let you know why that was said... taiwain has the advanced chip machine.. That is US national security.. they are only talking about the chip factory would get hit

if china grabs that machine that would be the end of the USA. The stock market would crash in a second...

basically the same reason why trump did not let china's huawei into the USA

it is called national security

mr merlin

EOG Master
you are really silly... I will let you know why that was said... taiwain has the advanced chip machine.. That is US national security.. they are only talking about the chip factory would get hit

if china grabs that machine that would be the end of the USA. The stock market would crash in a second...

basically the same reason why trump did not let china's huawei into the USA

it is called national security
Has it occurred to you that we dont own taiwan? Which is why the taiwanese have already denounced the threat.

I'm not sure what "machine" you mean, it's my understanding it's the largest chip plant in the world, while it's impressive it was built and could be rebuilt.

There's a real shift worldwide going on right now, countries are realizing that they just dont need to get away from US dominance , they need to move away from any association with the US dollar and the west in general. The thought used to be that developing countries needed the west to grow and advance, now they see that they will do better by disassociating themselves with the west.

MrTop

EOG Master
Has it occurred to you that we dont own taiwan? Which is why the taiwanese have already denounced the threat.

I'm not sure what "machine" you mean, it's my understanding it's the largest chip plant in the world, while it's impressive it was built and could be rebuilt.

There's a real shift worldwide going on right now, countries are realizing that they just dont need to get away from US dominance , they need to move away from any association with the US dollar and the west in general. The thought used to be that developing countries needed the west to grow and advance, now they see that they will do better by disassociating themselves with the west.

did you know that if it was not for the USA china would take over?

you are falling for politics

MrTop

EOG Master

egypt told us to fuck off... so the USA shut off their money supply the USA has been giving them for years. Let them stand on their own two feet now... china and russia will give them nothing

stupid

MrTop

EOG Master
did you know that if it was not for the USA china would take over?

you are falling for politics

once destroyed cannot be rebuilt china does not have the ability to do it.. you have no idea like most of the time.... why do you think china wants it ? they are so upset the usa won't give it to them...time to get a finance newspaper so you would know

mr merlin

EOG Master
egypt told us to fuck off... so the USA shut off their money supply the USA has been giving them for years. Let them stand on their own two feet now... china and russia will give them nothing

stupid
How many countries need to tell us to F off before you realize it's a trend?

The truth is egypt is a country of 100 million and we were giving them a lousy couple billion/yr for almost all weapons - meaning they spent the money we gave them for our weapons.

I see south africa also told us to F off this week. No one wants to associate with a dying empire that's undergoing societal collapse.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
As difficult as it is to believe, I have a friend irl who is a liberal. I showed her a copy of the Corn Pop speech and asked her to defend it.
She told me, "Biden is a complete embarrassment. We voted for him because we hated Trump, and he was the lesser of two evils, but it's obvious that he has dementia and has been a complete disaster. But the Democratic party won't ever own up to this because they'd have to admit they made a mistake."

I grudgingly have to give her a little bit of respect for owning up to that, but there really are people who think that he's intelligent and a good leader.

Even knowing what she knows now and admitting that, she would probably vote the same way if given another chance.

That’s the saddest part and the real problem.

MrTop

EOG Master
The US plans to turn much of africa into a cluster of regional wars to supposedly confront Wagner, - we're real sweethearts aren,t we?

war has been going on way before the USA was born. It works like this you are not allowed to call the cops there are none at that level so if you do not fight the other side eats you. That is the real world. The gang that fights best wins.

mr merlin

EOG Master
war has been going on way before the USA was born. It works like this you are not allowed to call the cops there are none at that level so if you do not fight the other side eats you. That is the real world. The gang that fights best wins.
There's truth to what you say, unfortunately for the US, we used to be powerful and now we're a laughing stock. which is why things like this are happening.

1684075122008.png

MrTop

EOG Master
There's truth to what you say, unfortunately for the US, we used to be powerful and now we're a laughing stock. which is why things like this are happening.

View attachment 7469048

the bottom 25% has to get together and try. Egypt not getting any more money from the USA. Egypt got money for decades. These bottom countries have been ruled by dictators for hundreds of years and got nowhere. They see no choice, so they are listening to china how to make it.

MrTop

EOG Master
Lots of new friendships in the middle east, help me out, has the US made a single friend recently?

View attachment 7469049

The US has enough friends. That is why the west is on top and your countries like the donald had said are shit countries. These countries will be under china's thumb and china will tax and watch every move they make with their digital coin

mr merlin

EOG Master
the bottom 25% has to get together and try. Egypt not getting any more money from the USA. Egypt got money for decades. These bottom countries have been ruled by dictators for hundreds of years and got nowhere. They see no choice, so they are listening to china how to make it.
You miss the point completely, egypt was not cut off and turned to china, as far as I know they're still getting US money(that may change soon), they are making the conscious decision to realign with china and russia because they see all that the west offers is misery and hardship.

MrTop

EOG Master
You miss the point completely, egypt was not cut off and turned to china, as far as I know they're still getting US money(that may change soon), they are making the conscious decision to realign with china and russia because they see all that the west offers is misery and hardship.

i think joe shut off the money to egypt. Everyone gave money before Joe. I would not give them a dime.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i think joe shut off the money to egypt. Everyone gave money before Joe. I would not give them a dime.
A couple billion for weapons is something they can live without just fine, a drop in the bucket for a nation of 100 million anyway.

MrTop

EOG Master

egypt has been going nowhere since the days of moses .... i am sure china will not help either. China has their own problems