Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
Now we should do detroit.

The Past & Present Shenzhen City深圳 39 years apart

View attachment 7469051

china was coming up with the USA help for many years to this day. China could have not got this far without the USA letting china in the WTO. China's good double digit GDP years are gone. Really have to revisit the belt and road project 10-15 years from now. Can china turn those countries to winners? we will see.

MrTop

EOG Master
The russians love cats, they'd prob feed them(dont eat as much either), that dog can take what he gets.

everyone likes steak and lobster but when you are in prison, hospital or out in the field in the military that canned food looks pretty good the 2nd day

MrTop

EOG Master
comrade merlin i was worried about you I thought you gave up your job covering the war to help out the motherland since they cannot get out of backmoot

mr merlin

EOG Master
comrade merlin i was worried about you I thought you gave up your job covering the war to help out the motherland since they cannot get out of backmoot
I was in vegas this week, couldn't post my news links like normal from the tablet I bring. Rest assured I have returned with renewed vigor and enthusiasm for my mission.

mr merlin

EOG Master
russia injured and died are over 200k easily
That's just silly, lets run it down - most men are killed by artillary - russia fires 5-8 times what ukraine does, russia also kills many through various airstrike(ukraine has basically zero of that), their drone activities are also far greater than ukraines, finally ukraines army of mostly unwilling conscripts who are poorly supplied and armed results in huge uneccessary losses.

Total casualties prob favor russia by a 4-5-6 to 1 margin(could be even greater than that).

mr merlin

EOG Master
View attachment 7469106

vlad lost his best friend
Class and diplomacy requires leaders to be cordial at times. India's policy is that they will NOT take sides or join economic or military blocks against others. Mutlipolarity is symbolized by exactly this picture, it's the US that demands others follow our dictates when it comes to international relations.