Ole Miss/Noles opinions

kane

EOG master
Re: Ole Miss/Noles opinions

I personally have no opinion on the game, just going to watch and root against FSU. Cook could have a big game, but if I were Miss, I would load the box and make Francois beat me. He's a red shirt freshman making his first start, and there's no denying he's a big time prospect, but there's no way I'm letting Cook run wild, if Francois has a big game and beats me, so be it. I'm also interested in seeing how Kelly plays against that Seminole D, this is a very intriguing game to me, but only as a spectator. GL if you play it Heisey

brians

EOG Dedicated

If Ole Miss beats FSU tonight the SEC will finish the weekend w/ 4 wins vs non-conference top 25 teams

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Looking forward to threads like this in the future...it is a shame that Meathead is allowed to continue to post here with his racist babble and his continued horseshit comments...

Threads like this get lost in the shuffle...

No wager tonight for me...hoping for a great game...

brians

EOG Dedicated

Waiting to see how Francois does on his first few drives, then I might get involved. If Francois looks poised and in control then 4.5 will seem cheap.

I personally have no opinion on the game, just going to watch and root against FSU. Cook could have a big game, but if I were Miss, I would load the box and make Francois beat me. He's a red shirt freshman making his first start, and there's no denying he's a big time prospect, but there's no way I'm letting Cook run wild, if Francois has a big game and beats me, so be it. I'm also interested in seeing how Kelly plays against that Seminole D, this is a very intriguing game to me, but only as a spectator. GL if you play it Heisey

Thanks Kane-I ended up making a small Noles play. I'm one of the degens where it's almost impossible for me to watch a game without action.