OMG Tracy LOL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: OMG Tracy LOL

No wonder Tracy has such a massive smile on her face

Also looks like Michael isn't Tracy's fiance, either - which is why she let him do it in her "other pussy"

That's the way we get down in a hicktown
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

PassTheRock

EOG Master

No wonder Tracy has such a massive smile on her face

Also looks like Michael isn't Tracy's fiance, either - which is why she let him do it in her "other pussy"
Haha I did not even notice that her relationship status is 'engaged'.

Uh oh...somebody is in trouble!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

41 year old > 16 year old

agree - but only because doing it with someone 16 will also get you 16..........YEARS IN PRISON

change that to 41 > 18 and i agree - and disagree

for the weekend - 41 is a LOT better than 18 because the 41 y/o knows her body better - has more experience and can do things the 18 has not only never seen before but never heard of

forever - 18 > 41 because it takes 20+ years for the 18 y/o to get where the 41 y/o is and in 20+ years the 41 y/o will be 60 something and that will be scary while the 18 y/o still won't be 40 yet

agree - but only because doing it with someone 16 will also get you 16..........YEARS IN PRISON

change that to 41 > 18 and i agree - and disagree

for the weekend - 41 is a LOT better than 18 because the 41 y/o knows her body better - has more experience and can do things the 18 has not only never seen before but never heard of

forever - 18 > 41 because it takes 20+ years for the 18 y/o to get where the 41 y/o is and in 20+ years the 41 y/o will be 60 something and that will be scary while the 18 y/o still won't be 40 yet

what about the 18 yr olds that just have it! you gotta remember some of these girls are starting around 12 nowwa days...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

what about the 18 yr olds that just have it! you gotta remember some of these girls are starting around 12 nowwa days...

100% agree. i was at Roy's recently and while Dad and i were waiting in the front area to be seated in walked some family of 4 - hubby/wife/son/daughter

the daughter was STUNNNNNING. she had long strawberry blonde hair to almost her waist, a sleeveless dress that went mid-thigh if that and a real cute innocent GND fresh faced look to her. MAYBE she was 16 - but every guy at that wiating area looked at her. if she was 18 (no chance in hell she was - NONE) she coulda posed for PB as a PM and people woulda raved about her. she wasn't worth going to prison for by good lord she was unreal cute/hot