One More Lock But!!!!!!!!!

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
:+signs1-1 Already put my Pats winnings on a no contest Sunday, $200 Steelers -7.5:cocktail
but I want to :flattenmy book before then. I need a college cert play friday or saturday from you guys as I dont have much luck at it. I'm going to work now and hope there's a nice play in the pot when I get back.:+textinb1

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
WHAT, nothing in the nest after work.:doh1 This is sad, surely some of you wiseguys that are continually saying how sharp you are can throw me a play or are you all :escape merchants. I cant hang on for a Shrink play ( no sexual conitations meant ) Doc's dont work on weekends, daren't go to the college forum, full of wannabe spivs :rolleyes: Going to have to make my own play then.

WASHINGTON STATE goes off in less than 20 minutes...

I bet them for what it's worth...:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
I'm on :+excited- I know I said no medical picks but your not real hospital type people, more sitting room. Just remembered, isnt that Frog guy against Washington, oh no, he's on Washington. :cool: Got to look out for Frogman and Jimmy Hoffa, the Sports betting equivailent of Batman & Robin, always helping the squares get out of the jaws of the nasty Books:+signs8-3 Still looking for a play Saturday.

DIDNT GET ON , TOO LATE :smokesmal

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Slight Favorite said:
Maryland (-2) v. Clemson

Thats great, Slight Favorite bets Maryland (-2) which is a slight favorite. Thanks, it all falls into place.:+signs8-3

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Sorry slight fav but I have to pass on your tip. :+cool-1+ I just got off the phone talking to my uncle who runs a betting syndicate out of NY:cocktail The big play of the weekend is Notre Dame, inside info something about Michigan's WRs not being able to see the ball because of dazzling rings:+silly-2+ here comes another draw from the man.

NOTRE DAME +7.5 $200 :+whipping

:+thought-

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
BANG Just another one in the hole. Sooner or later your going to stop reading the crap on here and listen to me, its not that your reading anything good anyways.

My plays are going to be free for the season so relax. Yes, I know, nothing is stopping you listening to wasters like JJ etc, if you got a medical problem, this is the site, ask that Shrink guy who seems to play heavy chalk :+signs11- maybe a dodgy stomach is making him think that way, it does stop the acid.

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Thanks JJ, I am only having a go at you because your a legend :cool: kinda taking on the master syndrome, but as for these other sharp boys, its a joke. Over the years I have offered all to put $10,000 in my account for a match, to this Day none have come forward, all wasters, all talk.:+signs11-

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Losebet said:
BANG Just another one in the hole. Sooner or later your going to stop reading the crap on here and listen to me, its not that your reading anything good anyways.

My plays are going to be free for the season so relax. Yes, I know, nothing is stopping you listening to wasters like JJ etc, if you got a medical problem, this is the site, ask that Shrink guy who seems to play heavy chalk :+signs11- maybe a dodgy stomach is making him think that way, it does stop the acid.

Great post...i love when peeps are on a winning streak and get all cocked up:nono

GL,

MN

Looks like it doesen't it Mr.NBA. This guy came out of nowhere touting himself like there is no tomorrow. You won a couple of big games buddy do it again next week and week after that.

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
coconutman said:
Looks like it doesen't it Mr.NBA. This guy came out of nowhere touting himself like there is no tomorrow. You won a couple of big games buddy do it again next week and week after that.

Coconut, believe it or not, I have been around:+party-3+ and I think you are one of the top class posters on the web. :+thumbs-2

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Cozen said:
Looking good. Keep it going.

Cozen, watch this space, no money asked till next year, taking it easy till week 4 then :+signs1-1 if your deserate you can wait 24 hours for a big chalk game from that medical man the Shrink, but life's not worth it.:+signs11-

Losebet,

Congrats on your WIN, however you are dead wrong about my betting style as I play DOGS by at least a ratio of 2-1. I did have 4 out of 5 dogs this weekend in the FEZZIK challenge, so methinks u are misinformed...:doh1

Once again, nice call on the Steelers...

THE SHRINK

Guys that break their betting down into a day-by-day and game by game basis are pretty funny.

I have made 42-43 ONE WAY college football bets already this year. I don't know who they were or even what the record is, all I know is I have made a profit.

I know my approach is a lot different than most. But If I go 54% picking 300 a season games, I will be 38 games above 500. If a guy bets 4 games a week he will have to go 53-15 (17 week season [78%]) to make the same amount of money I do (assuming we bet the same amount per play)

Winning streaks come and go. But betting volume willeventually win the day. The MORE bets you make the LESS streaks influence the bottom line.

It is no coincidence that the most profiteable (major)sports in terms of where players make more money are:

baseball (far and away)
college hoops
NBA
NCAA football
NFL

Hockey and golf can be mentioned although books changed their matchups formats so you can't get those round robins match up scalps like you used to.

The more games available, the more chances for players to make plays.

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Hey WANT-TITS:+eyes-8+ why dont you just bet my plays, that way you dont have to do all that work. As for my 3 plays being funny, WTF does 85 plays in a fortnite do:+freak-3+ how about posting just one of them:+signs11-

Mr Shrink, just the same as JJ, having a go at a legend:+waving-5 you'll beat Feelsick going away.:+whipping

My Uncle who runs the NY betting syndicate is getting his Hemorrhoids done this week :yikes so unless any of my other contacts call, it will be a no-bet weekend.

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
I have a Greyhound for tonite but its tough to get cash down on a Mongolian Track, :+thumbs-1 anyhow, just in case anyone is going there tonite,

TRAP 4 6TH RACE ULAN BATOR :+animal

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
THE MONGOLIAN TIMES<O:p</O:p

GREYHOUND RACING<O:p</O:p

A massive gamble was landed tonight when Trap 4,
Pumped Up, pulled away down the straight to win
the 6<SUP>th</SUP> race at Ulan Bator by an incredible 20L, being
backed on track from 10/1 to 5/4 FAV. Owner
Mustapha Itchias, Said he knew all about the coup
and hit every local book from one end of the Great Wall
to the other, collecting in five different currencies.
He also passed on good wishes to his gambling agent
in New York, who is having an operation this Week.

:clubbed Bashing Chinese Books now. Good luck to those who were on, I wont be counting this on any of my YTDs:cocktail <O:p</O:p

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Sorry Shrink, :nono the English version is especially printed and only available in diplomatic circles, MI6, CIA to let them know whats going on there.:smokesmal

On a side note, in the North of the Country, an old ritual is still played out whereby the community picks out Two members who contest a challenge. :+talking- At the end, the community decide who has lost, chops his head off, puts it in a sack and plays polo with it.:yikes I was thinking the same thing would go down a treat on here, without the game of polo of course.:cocktail