one nhl play

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
Re: one nhl play

Thanks. Bruins are not playing well enough, the other night notwithstanding, to justify the high odds, but NYI never wins there.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sharkey's Machine/Kings

i actually can make compelling cases to bet on and against both sides so when that happens it is best to PASS

ONLY bet i could make in the Bruins game is O5 but the day i lay -155 on a total is the day i stop betting

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks and GL, Dink. Already got them -133, but that includes OT. Guessing you like the regulation play to mitigate against a fluky/shootout result after 60 minutes.

Heim

EOG Master

+1

layed -35. Late money on LA (Pinny) was a little unnerving.

LA changes goalies tomorrow v. Nashville. Bernier owns
them. Any opinion Dinky or Winky?

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

i would never think of playing the kings tomorrow...i think if you take the +09 you will be able to earn at post...i never care about a goalies past record against a specific team...in fact i never really care too much about a goalie....

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

strange money on kings...nashville plays tomorrow so maybe no rinne???...he is one of the goalies who does matter

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Nice call yesterday dink. It went well alongside Bruins -1.5. Islanders have been horrible on the road.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

strange money on kings...nashville plays tomorrow so maybe no rinne???...he is one of the goalies who does matter

100% agree - LWL.com doesn't have goalies posted yet - or rather one for the Preds. then again there have been some very curious line moves for tonday's games