One Nice Dog In College Football For Tonight...

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 232pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=309 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18pt" height=24><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 18pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=24 x:str="Friday, September 2 ">Friday, September 2 </TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17 x:str="7:30 PM Indiana at Central Michigan ">7:30 PM Indiana at Central Michigan </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" x:num>9.5</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" height=17>8:00 PM Arizona at Utah</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0dfe3" x:num>-7.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Shrink:

Get your shit together! There are people playing big money on these picks and you are making about as much sense as W teaching Quantam Physics.

Is Arizona the the play tonight?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
The SHRINK you get EOG dunce cap for the day. Front page fiasco as those two don't even play each other. What does Northcoast have, prorbably the same again. The SHRINK is pissing his own pants worrying about the radio show.

Best Wishes...OF :+freak-3+

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
The SHRINK you get EOG dunce cap for the day. Front page fiasco as those two don't even play each other. What does Northcoast have, prorbably the same again. The SHRINK is pissing his own pants worrying about the radio show.

I started the LABOR DAY weekend a tad early..:D

THE SHRINK

Jarbo

EOG Member
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:

Obnoxious Frog Strikes Again.

Do you try and be an asshole or does it just come naturally?

I guess being an ex Typewriter repairman really grinds on a guy.

Frog FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarbo said:
Obnoxious Frog Strikes Again.

Do you try and be an asshole or does it just come naturally?

I guess being an ex Typewriter repairman really grinds on a guy.

Frog FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a second, I'm supposed to be the resident jackass here.:doh1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Getting a little defensive there Jarbo the clown. The SHRINK boneheaded out and posted a wrong team in a game. How many members asked him WTF before me? I had some fun with it, nothing assholish or mean spirited. And I was right, he was very nervous about the radio show. I heard he overcame the jitters and had a nice show. Hopefully I will have an opportunity to hear it. He has no problem with a little fun, but you do. Who is the asshole there?

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

I intelligent. :+freak-1+