One-on-One with "1" (Free shot at $500)

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
What an opportunity. Good luck guesser. If you win you should tell them to hold back $500 and send $50/week to whoever has the worst record each week.....

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
What an opportunity. Good luck guesser. If you win you should tell them to hold back $500 and send $50/week to whoever has the worst record each week.....
Thanks. Not a bad idea. With the way the market has gone the last week though, I need every penny. :poop::poop:, but I'll definitely consider something like that.
Spoiler alert. I'm pretty sure I'm using the Thursday Night game unless something changes, so whatever suspense there might be, could be over early.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'll root you home Thursday night if you decide to start the week early.

You may think about a Sunday night or Monday night play for hedge purposes depending on your risk personality.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'll root you home Thursday night if you decide to start the week early.

You may think about a Sunday night or Monday night play for hedge purposes depending on your risk personality.
Yep, definitely strongly considering that. I like both games. I'm down to 6 games. Those are 2 of them.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Week 6 contest pointspreads

Eagles -3
Giants

Cardinals
Vikings -10

Chargers -1
Browns

Bears -3
Dolphins

Panthers
Redskins -1

Colts
Jets -2.5

Steelers
Bengals -2.5

Bucs
Falcons -3.5

Seahawks -3
Raiders

Bills
Texans -9.5

Rams -6.5
Broncos

Jaguars -3
Cowboys

Ravens -2.5
Titans

Chiefs
Patriots -3.5

49ers
Packers -9.5

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Giants +3
Bears -3
Carolina +1
Oakland +3
GB -9.5

A valiant effort. I almost took the Giants as well but couldn’t pull the trigger.

One tip for you going forward: (and for anyone else who has a shot at the $10k round in the future)

When the ONLY goal is to go 5-0, picking any game where the spread is a whole integer is
-EV, as ties are essentially losses. This is especially true of the 3 and 7. You are in effect getting a half point worse than what you posted.