One-on-One with "1" (Free shot at $500)

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
I'm on a game this week that sharps played already and now piggy backers are on as well. I personally
cannot justify playing as my numbers have this game going the other way. That game is
Kansas City @ Denver. As, I feel that sometimes groups, get a game in which you are designed to
look at, and play the home dog almost automatically, because of what historically.

Well I may be wrong, and that's fine, but I must go with my numbers, which says the side is KC by 8 to 13.
I have KC getting what they want all night long over the middle of the field over the D line.

What sometimes cannot be calculated is how an C/C- average KC defense does against an C average
Denver offensive as it usually goes one of two ways, the average offense gets a boost and looks great
or the average defense gets a boost either way it is not a result or numbers to rely on moving forward.

Will see, anybody else have real intelligent thoughts on this match-up, please discuss?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
raininthrees;n7458257 said:
I'm on a game this week that sharps played already and now piggy backers are on as well. I personally
cannot justify playing as my numbers have this game going the other way. That game is
Kansas City @ Denver. As, I feel that sometimes groups, get a game in which you are designed to
look at, and play the home dog almost automatically, because of what historically.

Well I may be wrong, and that's fine, but I must go with my numbers, which says the side is KC by 8 to 13.
I have KC getting what they want all night long over the middle of the field over the D line.

What sometimes cannot be calculated is how an C/C- average KC defense does against an C average
Denver offensive as it usually goes one of two ways, the average offense gets a boost and looks great
or the average defense gets a boost either way it is not a result or numbers to rely on moving forward.

Will see, anybody else have real intelligent thoughts on this match-up, please discuss?

As a Chief fan, you are being exceeding generous in calling the Chiefs Defense a C/C- average defense. It's D- at best. If I were emotionally capable of betting against the Chiefs, I would in this game. I'm a huge Mahomes fan and think he's the truth, but Denver has seen him before so that should help them deal with him a bit.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
yes you are correct defense is absurd, as the best defense may be kansas city running 68+ plays.
can we agree although denver has seen him once before, they have not seen him with this command of the
offense and the cohesiveness with his plethora of receivers?

my internal numbers have kansas city with as many opportunities as they want to catch balls all over the
field, so it comes down to execution, to control game.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
raininthrees;n7458257 said:

every tout will be on Denver, so you will have that going for you as well

E$

EOG Dedicated
Diogenes;n7458317 said:
Cinncinatti, miami, jacksonville, detroit, kc

Poor guy, probably signed up just for this free contest and can’t get in his picks in time.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Cec The Fleece;n7458111 said:
Pats
Titans
Texans
Bears
Cards

Cec finished 4-0-1 against SuperContest pointspreads and should blame Arizona's 43-year-old placekicker Phil Dawson for denying him a perfect mark.

A job well done, Cec.

I'll be in touch.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Not much mystery this week for qualifying. TheGuesser (cover 78.0 pts) advances, edging out Cec The Fleece (cover 70.5 pts), both at 4-0-1, unless Denver covers by 61 pts (wins by 56) or more, :)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Not much mystery this week for qualifying. TheGuesser (cover 78.0 pts) advances, edging out Cec The Fleece (cover 70.5 pts), both at 4-0-1, unless Denver covers by 61 pts (wins by 56) or more, :)

Kudos to one of EOG's good guy, TheGuesser.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here we go...

Colts
Patriots -10.5

Ravens -3
Browns

Jaguars
Chiefs -3

Titans -3.5
Bills