One parlay a day

Been looking at picks from cappers on about 3 to 5 sites.Will start playing either a three or four team parlay a day.posting here because i like this forum better than the rest.will probaly use some picks from other sites but will always use at least 1 pick from cappers here.I would like at this time to thank allthe people that cap here,i have personally won and lost money from most of you all.The problem is I love to gamble but cant cap worth a shit.But
I make enough money that I can gamble and pay the bills so what the hell.

Re: One parlay a day

GL Tiger....play em small (1 to 2 units) and you will more than likely come out on top. I'll play run line from time to time and have hit a few, but they're hard to get due to the nature of the game. Hope you de well with these man!:cheers

todays parlay 7/1
903 phi -105
906 fla -150
908 hou -140
918 nyy-1.5 -110

$50 to win $480

Not trying to be Winky here....

But dropping your plays from $50/ 4-teamers to $25/5-teamers isn't really going to help you.

Try making your plays a max of 2-teams. If you bet a $50 2-team parlay every day of the week and go 3-4 you will win money (assuming the parlay pays around 2:1)

Just some thoughts, best of luck!

appreciate your input-decided to play 2 $25 dollar parlays today one in a.m. one later today.really do this just for fun.Kids are grown doing well-will be doing better after i pass away.Put 5000 dollars into a betting fund every Jan if i lose it so be it-if i have anything over 3000 and above Iwill usually give it away at Christmas-Salvation Army Angel Tree-Toys for Tots and have been known for giving $100 bills to people that I feel deserve it-total strangers-really get some different reactions .anyway alright gonna be a 3 teamer tonite-winky:+textinb3

Thats a very nice gesture, those kids charities are the best!

Best of luck on your parlays.

Apple

Banned

appreciate your input-decided to play 2 $25 dollar parlays today one in a.m. one later today.really do this just for fun.Kids are grown doing well-will be doing better after i pass away.Put 5000 dollars into a betting fund every Jan if i lose it so be it-if i have anything over 3000 and above Iwill usually give it away at Christmas-Salvation Army Angel Tree-Toys for Tots and have been known for giving $100 bills to people that I feel deserve it-total strangers-really get some different reactions .anyway alright gonna be a 3 teamer tonite-winky:+textinb3

:med3d-bravo:

GL Tiger...hope you start hitting em all around may'n! If I see something really good I'll let you know.91023i2ndw;l

How did I miss this thread?

Keep going tiger!

And great gesture with the winnings :thumbsup

thx-efc
stayed in Townsville,Queensland for a couple of years,never made it to NZ,Great people -Aussies and all New Zealanders I have ever met

Been looking at picks from cappers on about 3 to 5 sites.Will start playing either a three or four team parlay a day.posting here because i like this forum better than the rest.will probaly use some picks from other sites but will always use at least 1 pick from cappers here.I would like at this time to thank allthe people that cap here,i have personally won and lost money from most of you all.The problem is I love to gamble but cant cap worth a shit.But
I make enough money that I can gamble and pay the bills so what the hell.
the panther was PZKW V
the tiger was PZKW VI
though the Tiger was fielded about 7 months before the panther

I dont bet parlays
it's like the old lady pulling the slot handle

spartacus-now we know you how feel about parlays,thanks for the history lesson.the way I look at it - if the old ladies like pulling slot handles and i like playing parlays,as long as we can both afford it and get enjoyment out of it all the better for us.All I know is the more in life you enjoy something and the more you laugh,the longer you live.So therfore I look to be playing parlays for a long time and hope the same for the old ladies.