Only 12 first page posts?

ajaysdreamplays

EOG Addicted
Surely you guys who are fixated on Tebow can do better than that. (The 12 I counted don't even include other posts about the game or Denver which don't have a Tebow reference.)

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Only 12 first page posts?

Unreadable.

FK is single handedly ruining this board with the Tebow crap.

Horrible and tebow single-handedly ruining every tv station.

This is because you Americans can only talk about ONE damned thing at a time. We call your evening TV news programs "The Stupid News" ... BBC it's not.

It's like when OJ did his shit in the 90s and THAT was all you could talk about...I could simply not explain that shit to my Dutch friends. And then you elected the Kokain Kowboy who immediately started all these stinking wars, and now they all think you guys are not only stupid, but warmongers too.:maniac:

ajaysdreamplays

EOG Addicted

This is because you Americans can only talk about ONE damned thing at a time. We call your evening TV news programs "The Stupid News" ... BBC it's not.

It's like when OJ did his shit in the 90s and THAT was all you could talk about...I could simply not explain that shit to my Dutch friends. And then you elected the Kokain Kowboy who immediately started all these stinking wars, and now they all think you guys are not only stupid, but warmongers too.:maniac:

I resemble that remark.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Unreadable.

FK is single handedly ruining this board with the Tebow crap.

Just trying to help out the OP, he seemed to think 12 was not enough, i was trying to do him a favor.

Geez, people are so sensitive around here...grow a pair.