only got one

boston red

EOG Member
Did not have the energy to post early game, so I am left with one.

Indiana 6 over VCU, either means that Indiana is equal to wich st (wich closed 7 over VCU) or that New Mex St is equal to VCU (Ind closed 5.5.and 6 over NEW MEX ST). Neither is close to reality. Vcu took out who I thought was the best team in the tourney. Granted the 2nd foul on Stutz was a flop and hurt Wich badly and VCU did get some bounces, but they played extremely well. The ease of Indiana's win more a result of New Mex States poor play and nothing wonderful they did. This game should go to the wire. VCU plus 6 BIG

TheRef

EOG Addicted
Re: only got one

What a finish with Xavier.:houra Thanks for taking the time BR. Not that I am any Capper King, but I already looked at (and bet) Xavier for tomorrow @ -3.5 GVR. GL today

BIG FELLA

EOG Enthusiast

Nice to see you posting again Boston. I always enjoy reading your info on the games.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

what is a BIG play for you? Not the dollar amount but how much larger is a BIG play compared to your standard play? THANKS

rjt721

EOG Master

Wichita State the best team in the country? And you get a sticky for spewing these absurd opinions?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wichita State the best team in the country? And you get a sticky for spewing these absurd opinions?
They were never even the most dangerous team in their conference.

I promise you the best team in the country would not lose to Illinois State - GO BIRDS!

tripp

EOG Master

Yeah, a little confused by that also.

So you like Wichita more than Kentucky? I wonder if Wichita has even a single player that would start for Kentucky

boston red

EOG Member

what is a BIG play for you? Not the dollar amount but how much larger is a BIG play compared to your standard play? THANKS

There are many theories. I apply to none. When I first began with 2 friends, we were very aggressive and used 2% small 4% med and 6% large. I was extremely good with basketball and got to open a bookies line, where he would give me the morning line and occasionally even half point bonus, when things went well. So, I always had access to decent prices and one of the partners was able to tone me down, so we had proper amounts. I think that is perhaps too aggressive. I thinik 1 -10 is a more proper ratio, A bet like St louis, should be even more. Some like to keep bets close to the same, making only their best bets. Others think when you have them by the balls (I felt St Louis was one of them), that you can bet 100 times your small bet. I understand all trains of thought. My hole is I bet too much on small bets. It should be at least 5-1. Hope that helps.

boston red

EOG Member

So you like Wichita more than Kentucky? I wonder if Wichita has even a single player that would start for Kentucky

I am not sure if Wichita state has a player that could start for kentucky, but individual talent does not win basketball games. Kentucky would have been about 6 over Wichita, and I would be borrowing money to bet more, as I co not believe that Kentucky has more than a 25% chance to beat Wichita. Moot point now.

boston red

EOG Member

I am not sure if Wichita state has a player that could start for Kentucky, but individual talent does not win basketball games. Kentucky would have been about 6 over Wichita, and I would be borrowing money to bet more, as I co not believe that Kentucky has more than a 25% chance to beat Wichita. Moot point now.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I am not sure if Wichita state has a player that could start for kentucky, but individual talent does not win basketball games. Kentucky would have been about 6 over Wichita, and I would be borrowing money to bet more, as I co not believe that Kentucky has more than a 25% chance to beat Wichita. Moot point now.

Dude, you can't be serious. Do you even watch Valley basketball? It's becoming quite apparent you do not.

I spend most of my NCAAB season only watching the Big East and the Valley. It's becoming quite obvious that you don't watch the Valley.

You just said a team that lost to Illinois State has a 25% chance of losing to Kentucky. I'm an Illinois State graduate, and I love my team, and you are embarrassing yourself. I also love the Valley and I thought I over valued them more than anyone here but it's becoming quite apparent that you blow me out of the water.

What you just said is perhaps the dumbest thing ever written on EOG.

boston red

EOG Member

They were never even the most dangerous team in their conference.

I promise you the best team in the country would not lose to Illinois State - GO BIRDS!

They lost to them in the conference tourney that meant nothing to them. After crushing Davidson in Davidson, they went to Ill state who they already had beaten and quckly got 15 ahead and coasted. All things being equal Wichita would not lose to Ill state. Hey, this is what handicapping is about. I am very high on Wichita, others are not.

tripp

EOG Master

kentucky has a 25% chance of beating wichita straight up?

they have more than a 25% chance of winning the ncaa tournament :shoot:

boston red

EOG Member

Dude, you can't be serious. Do you even watch Valley basketball? It's becoming quite apparent you do not.

I spend most of my NCAAB season only watching the Big East and the Valley. It's becoming quite obvious that you don't watch the Valley.

You just said a team that lost to Illinois State has a 25% chance of losing to Kentucky. I'm an Illinois State graduate, and I love my team, and you are embarrassing yourself. I also love the Valley and I thought I over valued them more than anyone here but it's becoming quite apparent that you blow me out of the water.

What you just said is perhaps the dumbest thing ever written on EOG.

I watch a little of every time. I watched Wich st go to Creighton and beat them silly. Coach said our best game would not have beaten them. They are that good. Their coach is brilliant. The team plays fundamentally sound basketball on both sides, they can play fast or slow, they can play straight up or they can press. They are one of the most enjoyable teams I have ever watched. Kentucky's stupidity would doom them in a game vs Wichita. That is my opinion. You obviously disagree.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

They lost to them in the conference tourney that meant nothing to them. After crushing Davidson in Davidson, they went to Ill state who they already had beaten and quckly got 15 ahead and coasted. All things being equal Wichita would not lose to Ill state. Hey, this is what handicapping is about. I am very high on Wichita, others are not.

You're not high on Wichita, you're delusional regarding them.

Davidson isn't in the MVC, so believe it or not they didn't play Davidson before they played ISU. Oh, and they didn't lost to ISU at ISU since they lost to them in the conference tournament which is held in St. Louis. Seriously, do you even know what you're talking about? I'm starting to doubt that you even follow the Valley. I think you're just taking your stance to pretend you're smarter than others.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I watch a little of every time. I watched Wich st go to Creighton and beat them silly. Coach said our best game would not have beaten them. They are that good. Their coach is brilliant. The team plays fundamentally sound basketball on both sides, they can play fast or slow, they can play straight up or they can press. They are one of the most enjoyable teams I have ever watched. Kentucky's stupidity would doom them in a game vs Wichita. That is my opinion. You obviously disagree.

There are times that opinions can't be right or wrong - this is not one of those times. You're simply wrong.

You just said Wichita lost @ISU because they didn't care - that wasn't true. They lost in the conference tourney after ISU already played them tough earlier in the year. If they would have won the MVC tournament they would have been a 3 seed. Also, anyone who follows the Valley knows that every team wants to win Arch Madness - it's a huge deal. Please just stop man.

tripp

EOG Master

i dont think people are doubting they are good dsethi.

they are nowhere near kentucky though. kentucky is head and shoulders the best in ncaa this year and boston is saying wichita beats them 75% of the time.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wichita State was really, really good, they just ran into the wrong 12 seed. Thank the committee for giving them VCU instead of not letting Wichita embarrass a USF/Cal major conference team.

Where did I say they weren't really good? I think there's a pretty big difference between being really good, and beating Kentucky 3 out of 4 times. In fact, you knowing my fan hood and loyalty on these board, should know that I'd love to believe it as being true but it's simply not. Wichita is a very good basketball team that played good team basketball. That being said, one of their best players was Stutz and he's an overrated bum. Wichita being the best team in the country is the most absurd thing I've seen this year and as a Valley fan I wish it was true.

It's just apparent that Boston doesn't watch the Valley.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Please stick around, Boston. With opinions like these I look forward to fading you as the tourney progresses and making money.

Wichita a 25% chance of beating Kentucky? In this hypothetical matchup you envision where UK is only -6, is UK voluntarily only playing with 4 guys? :+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

[TABLE="class: tablehead"]
<tbody>

DATE

OPPONENT

RESULT/TIME

Jan 15

[TD="align: left"]

[/TD]

Jan 18

[/TD]

Jan 21

[/TD]

Jan 25

[/TD]

Jan 28

[/TD]

Feb 1

[/TD]

Feb 4

[/TD]

Feb 8

[/TD]

Feb 11

[/TD]

Feb 15

[/TD]

Feb 18

[/TD]

Feb 22

[/TD]

Feb 25

[/TD]

Mar 2

[/TD]

Mar 3

[/TD]

Mar 15

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Notice how Wichita actually beat ISU after the Davidson game? Then, they cared enough to beat Indiana State in the 1st round of the tournament but then decided not to try, according to Boston, in the 2nd round vs ISU. Sorry man, you just ran into the wrong guy. I'd rather watch an Evansville vs Drake game than some random top tier teams play.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Please stick around, Boston. With opinions like these I look forward to fading you as the tourney progresses and making money.

Wichita a 25% chance of beating Kentucky? In this hypothetical matchup you envision where UK is only -6, is UK voluntarily only playing with 4 guys? :+clueless

No Weinke, Kentucky has a 25% chance of beating Wichita.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i keep reading people say this. Do people not remember UNC almost winning going away earlier this year? With 'Melo in the lineup I'd have the line on neutral court pk vs. UNC or Cuse.

Yes, I don't agree with Kentucky being easily the best team. UNC is better than Kentucky, I've said that all year - Kentucky refuses to play OOC road games, UNC actually had the balls to go to Kentucky. That being said, Kentucky is much better than Wichita State.

mosemn

EOG Member

won with vcu today, st luis (big) yesterday keep them coming Boston haven't lost yet. I like how these young punks think they know more about cbb than you, I've forgot more than they'll ever remember.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

won with vcu today, st luis (big) yesterday keep them coming Boston haven't lost yet. I like how these young punks think they know more about cbb than you, I've forgot more than they'll ever remember.

He hasn't lost yet? Young punks? The guy was wrong pal. His statement was incorrect. Now you can naively believe everything the guy says, but I'll continue to correct his stupid comments.

You've forgot more than I can remember. I could probably name over 200 players and 40 coaches in this tournament alone. If you wanna give Boston a blowjob, just ask the guy.

railbird

EOG Master

Timely,

We get that you disagree, doesnt mean you have to be a last word freak about it.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

the guys that are taking shots at AB, did you read The Odds?? Forgot your opinion on one game, if this book is even half true this guy is a fuckin legend in the gambling world....talk about throwing rocks at the the throne..

this is like me arguing with ray allen onhow to shoot a free throw bc i played some ball in high school... disagreement is fine but show a little more respect for a pro...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Pretty hilarious seeing Weinke, one of the squarest guys around taking a run at AB.

Ah, the standard "one of the squarest around" comment. I don't know where it comes from but it's stupid. I win, so if I'm just a winning square so be it. I'd rather win betting a favorite than lose betting a dog.

As for Boston...it ain't 1995 anymore. He doesn't know the game and the lines like he might have used to, and I'm pretty sure he's even said that himself. I don't care what somebody has done in the past, in sports gambling that doesn't mean shit moving forward. If someone is going to claim Wichita State is the best team in the country, they're clearly out of touch.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

the guys that are taking shots at AB, did you read The Odds?? Forgot your opinion on one game, if this book is even half true this guy is a fuckin legend in the gambling world....talk about throwing rocks at the the throne..

this is like me arguing with ray allen onhow to shoot a free throw bc i played some ball in high school... disagreement is fine but show a little more respect for a pro...

:shoot:

Now I see why so many gamblers lose money.

I notice that no one can even refute my points anymore, especially Boston, because shockingly I know more about the Valley than you're NCAAB god - in fact, it's really not even close.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

WOw, Timely Hitting the 2 time winner of EOG worst voted poster has to come into Bostons thread and ruin it. Sad actually.....WHy would Boston or anyone want to contribute when this happens? A guy that is a gambling legend has a pothead dope mocking him. Can't make this up.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

WOw, Timely Hitting the 2 time winner of EOG worst voted poster has to come into Bostons thread and ruin it. Sad actually.....WHy would Boston or anyone want to contribute when this happens? A guy that is a gambling legend has a pothead dope mocking him. Can't make this up.

Yeah, I should just let Boston misinform posters with incorrect info - like Wichita losing to ISU because they just played Davidson. Or Wichita being the best team in the country. Or Stutz actually being a good player.

I should just let him jabber on because in 1995 he knew something about college basketball.