Open Letter to Tim Trushel - SportsMemo Fraud

TheRef

EOG Addicted
Mr. Trushel:

I may be "juvenile" and "bi polar" and maybe may need to stop gambling, as you have suggested.Thinking that buying "service" from a "pro" like you would have better results than the disgraceful, complete shit you have sent out.

All that combined and still I'm doing better than you. You are a phony fuck. You tout a this 3 year horseshit about "up 77+ units" WTF good is 3 years ago to ME? Or any of your new "stupid enought to buy your bullshit service" crap?

You are after 3 FULL weeks of "service" (what ever the fuck that means) a disgraceful 2-8 on your 20* plays. Your bullshit website would make a guy think you are 10-0, you full of shit liar.

Your other "plays" are almost as bad. ONE DAY you went 2-0 in 3 weeks. Then your lapdog Marty Otto wants to bang my card for more money. 13-27 (and 0-3 today Sunday May 1st, and not even CLOSE! on any UN OK-Mem UN LOSER KC-Minny, they alomost doubled you up LOSER, and UN Oak-Tex, another hum dinger & LOSER) are unacceptable, no matter how you or Marty try to spin it.:yikess

I'll be sending a copy of this to every radio station, newspaper, and every single sports board I can to make sure you don't fuck others as you have fucked us.

"Every play, every day. No callbacks, no bait & switch." You stink, Sir!:finger007-1

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Open Letter to Tim Trushel - SportsMemo Fraud

A+ for marketing, and an F for picking games.

Mr. Trushel:

I may be "juvenile" and "bi polar" and maybe may need to stop gambling, as you have suggested.Thinking that buying "service" from a "pro" like you would have better results than the disgraceful, complete shit you have sent out.

All that combined and still I'm doing better than you. You are a phony fuck. You tout a this 3 year horseshit about "up 77+ units" WTF good is 3 years ago to ME? Or any of your new "stupid enought to buy your bullshit service" crap?

You are after 3 FULL weeks of "service" (what ever the fuck that means) a disgraceful 2-8 on your 20* plays. Your bullshit website would make a guy think you are 10-0, you full of shit liar.

Your other "plays" are almost as bad. ONE DAY you went 2-0 in 3 weeks. Then your lapdog Marty Otto wants to bang my card for more money. 13-27 (and 0-3 today Sunday May 1st, and not even CLOSE! on any UN OK-Mem UN LOSER KC-Minny, they alomost doubled you up LOSER, and UN Oak-Tex, another hum dinger & LOSER) are unacceptable, no matter how you or Marty try to spin it.:yikess

I'll be sending a copy of this to every radio station, newspaper, and every single sports board I can to make sure you don't fuck others as you have fucked us.

"Every play, every day. No callbacks, no bait & switch." You stink, Sir!:finger007-1

FADE his ass and you will start winning...

Herbie

EOG Addicted

99% are frauds IMO but if you going to follow one you realize that get them for free (minus the writeups) all over the internet right?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sorry to hear about your experience with the Trushel Boys, Ref.

Heim

EOG Master

The funny part about this thread is Trushell, according to ComptrBob, is their best capper YTD showing +31.48 with almost 4 units on the plus side for April.

Something is amiss here.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

There is a sucker born every minute! Take some accountability with your wagering. Scapegoats are the easy way out.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

The funny part about this thread is Trushell, according to ComptrBob, is their best capper YTD showing +31.48 with almost 4 units on the plus side for April.

Something is amiss here.

Nothing amiss, just statistical variance and datamining.

For NBA: Trushel was 5-1, +8.9u for the first 8 days of April including 5-0 on 2 unit plays. The last 3 weeks of April, Trushel was 6-8, -7.2u including 0-4 on two unit plays. For all picks in April, he netted +3.98u.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Just for the record, the Sportsmemo guys are really undergoing a bad run.

Yesterday, collectively they went 4-21, -23.35u, it was their 8th straight losing day. In the last 18 days, they have had only two winning days, down -102.90u for that period!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

ComptrBob, thanks for reporting the positive, the negative and the tragic.

global24

EOG Veteran

theref....i'm not a supporter for trushel but posting how bad his results are may actually increase the traffic to his site just as i did. The underlying reason for this is because anyone doing it this poorly is a great fade. Since sportbetting is all about making money by any means necessary, fading him would be a great way to make money during that stretch. Someone (don't remember his name) posted the daily plays for brandon lang and some guys made some good money doing so. Would you be interested in posting those plays so we can all make some money while fading his selections.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

You show me an extremely professional handicapping website and I'll show you coin-flippers who are really good at presenting themselves as in-the-know.

There's something to be said for EOG having a better handicapper than website.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

You show me an extremely professional handicapping website and I'll show you coin-flippers who are really good at presenting themselves as in-the-know.

There's something to be said for EOG having a better handicapper than website.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Just for the record, the Sportsmemo guys are really undergoing a bad run.

Yesterday, collectively they went 4-21, -23.35u, it was their 8th straight losing day. In the last 18 days, they have had only two winning days, down -102.90u for that period!

This is unreal. THey also were brutal through football as well. 4-21 -23.35 units....YIKES.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

theref....i'm not a supporter for trushel but posting how bad his results are may actually increase the traffic to his site just as i did. The underlying reason for this is because anyone doing it this poorly is a great fade. Since sportbetting is all about making money by any means necessary, fading him would be a great way to make money during that stretch. Someone (don't remember his name) posted the daily plays for brandon lang and some guys made some good money doing so. Would you be interested in posting those plays so we can all make some money while fading his selections.

Sorry, I don't have his picks until they are graded the next day and posted in the RECAP section of the Sportsmemo website.

Per the loss yesterday, it was very unusual, but they also have unusually good days, e.g. Jan 15 of this year, collectively they were up+24.90u in one day. Since the good days seem to be very well publcised/touted by Sportsmemo itself, I usually don't feel the need to post one day's results.

Heim

EOG Master

They're shrewed marketers......they don't lose money. If a capper is tanking in one sport they'll claim he's the 100 unit man collectively for all sports. They don't miss a beat. Their marketing department must be run by a distant relative of PT Barnum.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Ted Sevransky once told me Tim Trushel was a "marketing genius."

I was forced to drop Sevransky's power rating a full point after that comment.

TheRef

EOG Addicted

As of now Trushel is 2-9 on 20* plays the last 4 weeks. He has the LA Lakers + 2.5 as a 20* play tonight. FADE AWAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TheRef

EOG Addicted

Wel well well - Mr. Trushel (the Fraud) sells ANOTHER Game of the Year!!! What balls the write this:

Nobody has dominated the NBA like Trushel Sports Consulting this season.2938u4ji23 The documented No.1 service in the nation :+textinb3has racked up a sick 94-56 63% +50.1 Units YTD record.:LMAO Watch and Win with TSC today for just $29. This play is guaranteed to cash or his next NBA report is free.:devil:

Tim - stop ripping people off, you phony! Your 20* GOY's are a chump like 2-11 the last month. 2348ji23e

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

Ted Sevransky once told me Tim Trushel was a "marketing genius."

I was forced to drop Sevransky's power rating a full point after that comment.

Why? Isn't Teddy right? He projects an unparalleled aura of professionalism and thereby sells millions of dollars worth of coin flips. If that's not the definition of a marketing genius, what is? Who do you consider a marketing genius?

kevsf1980

EOG Enthusiast

Never tried Trushel, but I don't really care much for his site anyways. If you want to win money, pick yourself, so if you lose, you have no one else to blame but yourself but if you win, go out, treat yourself to some beers, get drunk and pull a one nighter with a hot chick.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Whenever someone such as me bets someone elses picks for whatever the reason ......... They have now become my picks. I get all the credit if they win.But that is a two way street ...taking ALL the blame when they lose is and must be part of the equation.Absorbing losing and paying for the loser(s) is especially humiliating. Cons are "NICE and CHARMING" and therefore believable. Trushel is NICE and CHARMING...........So getting angry at Trushel seems out of place to me.Getting angry at yourself and learning a lesson would be far more prudent.
As a sidenote IMO I do absolutely find ER interesting and informative and the one TRUSHEL Handicapper that I want to hear what he says.In fact I am very interested in what ER says esp. about BASEBALL.I have no interest in paying for his picks or anyone elses picks ever.Trushel appears to me to charge far more than most touts and buying any of team Trushels expensive picks would be asking for bad things to happen.
I guess what I am saying when you buy trushel and bet trushels picks then YOU ARE TRUSHEL.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Never tried Trushel, but I don't really care much for his site anyways. If you want to win money, pick yourself, so if you lose, you have no one else to blame but yourself but if you win, go out, treat yourself to some beers, get drunk and pull a one nighter with a hot chick.
words of wisdom!

Scratch

EOG Veteran

Foolshel is a turd gobbler. He screwed me in the past also. All those guys on there can't pick a game to save their pathetic lives.

Thanks for starting this thread!

pippy

EOG Addicted

The all access autobill..Receive everyplay everyday in every sport nothing held back lol 299 a month oh wait a one time activation fee of 399.. You cant make it up.:+textinb3"start reaping the benefits immediately"

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Why? Isn't Teddy right? He projects an unparalleled aura of professionalism and thereby sells millions of dollars worth of coin flips. If that's not the definition of a marketing genius, what is? Who do you consider a marketing genius?

I'm guessing "Teddy Covers" thinks P.T. Barnum and Charles Ponzi were marketing geniuses, too.

Where I come from, we call these people "opportunists" to be kind and "frauds" to be blunt.

TheRef

EOG Addicted

If you believe this please call me about Ocean Front property in Pahrump, NV -CHEAP!
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR height=5><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD width=20></TD><TD colSpan=3><CENTER><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width="85%">Trushel 20* Prepaid Pack
</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right>$149 <INPUT style="WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px" value=8 type=checkbox name=tsp_packages[]>
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Dating back to mid December 2010 Trushel Sports Consulting has been on an incredible tear with his top rated 20* selections. Across all sports they had gone 58-29 67%. TSC 20* plays have been wildly profitable over the course of his career cashing at a 55% clip on over 900 plays in all sports lifetime. Prepay and save: With this package you'll receive TSC's next five 20* selections and the built in discount helps you maximize profits on these best bets. Your package is guaranteed to produce a net profit or additional 20* selection(s) will automatically be assigned to your account
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Heim

EOG Master

'Memo' even turned Servansky's foreclosure into a smart business move on his part.

Read the guest replies I'm sure you can figure out the 'Memo' guys. I love how they claim that most people acquired 'stated income' loans during the mad rush to buy (Vegas) but not good ol' Teddy. He didn't lie to the lender he gave documented proof of his income. lmao

TheRef

EOG Addicted

Heim - never met you and we have had "conversation" on other boards, I had a diff handle due to they wouldn't register me here. Hate to see doo-doo happen to anyone. I know Teddy to be a "good guy" (I would NEVER say that about POS Trushel, EVER) however the facts are just that.

Teddy (I can't use Covers, that is WAY too much respect) Sevransky is no betta/worse than any of the others. Just 0 for his last 8 and so far below the mendoza line he should do like his cousins, quit for 2-3 days and start over with a new record. POS Trushel is off the deep end. Anyone know if he is smoking meth? He is so sideways there has to be a major problem. Divorce? Food stamps? Dude has been so bad it's like he let someone make his plays, but even if you TRIED you couldn't suck that bad.

Trushel - you used to be respected. Now, you are just another shit tout. But, it must win, or you get tomorrows play ABSOLUTULY FREE! LMFAO you JO!

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

I'm guessing "Teddy Covers" thinks P.T. Barnum and Charles Ponzi were marketing geniuses, too.

Where I come from, we call these people "opportunists" to be kind and "frauds" to be blunt.

I like it. Stay hard core, John. Are we to understand that you will never again interview one of the handicappers associated with this fraudulent operation on your radio show?

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

No one has had a better NBA season than Tim T, (except for maybe ER!). I subscribed to both, and found both to be tremendous success.

I am no homer, you can throw several of the Sports Memo guys under the bus, and I might even back up the truck with you, but this is beyond ridiculous.............THE MAN HAD A GREAT NBA YEAR.

"If you cannot handle the flux, don't bet the bucks".

Further, I think it is pretty well known by now, you go with Fairway Jay NFL, ER NBA as a sports memo 'basic strategy'.

Anyone listening to the show 'knows' ER and Tim are the ones who could easily be making a living solely betting.................

It constantly amazes me how these message board attack the guys with talent, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE how much sharper Tim is than say the standard tout like Wayne Allen Root??????

newport2

EOG Dedicated

There is a sucker born every minute! Take some accountability with your wagering. Scapegoats are the easy way out.
Bump. People need to understand variance before they ever wager on sports. Especially when they follow "someone" else. Do the work!

Heim

EOG Master

No one has had a better NBA season than Tim T, (except for maybe ER!). I subscribed to both, and found both to be tremendous success.

I am no homer, you can throw several of the Sports Memo guys under the bus, and I might even back up the truck with you, but this is beyond ridiculous.............THE MAN HAD A GREAT NBA YEAR.

Further, I think it is pretty well known by now, you go with Fairway Jay NFL, ER NBA as a sports memo 'basic strategy'.

Anyone listening to the show 'knows' ER and Tim are the ones who could easily be making a living solely betting.................

It constantly amazes me how these message board attack the guys with talent, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE how much sharper Tim is than say the standard tout like Wayne Allen Root??????

Trushel maybe........ER now way. Since Feb 22, 2009 until the end
of 2010 he was up a total of 15.9 units (compliments of ComptrBob).
I don't even think Scandaliato can survive on that. He gets buried
every year in CFB and CBB. Even his baseball has been flatlining
the last few years.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

I take it the reason John calls "these people" opportunists and frauds is that they have a stable of handicappers and a variety of ways of labeling picks so that somebody or some pick type is always "on fire." This year it was ER in the NBA and next year it may be Brent Crow in whatever or The Crew's eleven and a quarter stars. That's what smells like fraud, as does your rah-rah telling us whose picks you've paid for AFTER THE FACT.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I like it. Stay hard core, John. Are we to understand that you will never again interview one of the handicappers associated with this fraudulent operation on your radio show?

Not at all, Jack.

I appreciate ER and Teddy as students of the game.

I love the info, but I don't care for the hustle.

ER and Teddy steer clear of the hype when I interview them.

Here's what I like about SportsMemo: Trushel on betting, ER on basketball, Veno on MLB bullpens, etc.

Here's what I don't like: the repetitious salesmanship and carnival-barker delivery of the various packages and promotions.

Yuk!

Like everything in life, it's buyer beware.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

great post fezz:cheers

Heim

EOG Master

Courtesy of 'Roughing the Punter' and ComptrBob:

" A really bad month (May) for the Sportsmemo guys, only ER up for the month:

Capper Units
T Trushel__ -21.03
B Crow____ -13.40
R Veno____ -16.93
D Black____ -8.70
F Jay_____ -8.15