Oregon Plus + 3 -1.10 over Auburn...

High Times

EOG Master
Re: Oregon Plus + 3 -1.10 over Auburn...

one of the reasons eog ig going sideways is because there are people unaware of
the business, yet love to argue. anyone who knows both sides of this business,
would know they are wasting time and energy arguing with rainbow. they'd
be better off shutting their mouths and listen and learn, and profit from his
inside information picks. the man has explained over and over his credentials
and his position, yet people argue he can't handicap, he doesn't know shit, etc.
it's like so many people here jsut bullshit and talk for talk sake, they can't see
the truth and a good thing when it's right in front of them.
rainbow--don't even have a discourse with people who just don't get it.
if you choose, share your info to those who appreciate it, and ignore the
unaware

I think questioning Rainbow or VD or John Netto or Fishhead or Me is a good thing.

I hope I don't piss anyone of these guys off as I am only trying to get them to think.

I hope none of them are actually mad at me for doing that.

I think this is fun and I agree with you that a lot of the posters can learn things at this site from a lot of posters.

Good luck on tonights exhibition game. :+textinb3

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I think questioning Rainbow or VD or John Netto or Fishhead or Me is a good thing.

I hope I don't piss anyone of these guys off as I am only trying to get them to think.

I think this is fun and I agree with you that a lot of the posters can learn things at this site from a lot of posters.

Excellent posting.............

High Times

EOG Master

If he really knew that why would he post taking +3 -110 without mentioning nothing about a ML with a 74.5 total... I don't talk RESULTS...

Who puts up money lines that early in the matchup.

These Books always wait till mid-week and after the lines have moved.

No book had a ML when the game was 3.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Line still moving down..........this has a chance to be a very profitable evening if this continues.

:btj:

can u imagine if auburn wins by say 2!! OMG this is setting up to have a real shot at a BOOKIE SLAUGHTER!!!

High Times

EOG Master

Force both teams to pass the football.

Take away the run by any means possible and make both QB's be QB's!

That's the only way to play defense against these "Flag Football" teams. Make them earn every yard and fucking hit the QB HARD every down.

This game could have a lot more defense then we all might think it will.

:btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

they were talking about Netto on las vegas espn radio today on my way home from work, he was doing some commentary and sharing his analysis at the sahara i think

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Good luck on tonights exhibition game. :+textinb3

I like your reasoning.....:cheers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

All that for a fucking push.

This game should serve as example #1 that we're all just wasting our time and should do this for entertainment purposes only.

2348ji23e

High Times

EOG Master

Yes we will, we will know immediately after kickoff...........not when the game is over.

Yea the tickets that had Auburn look good during most of the game and could have middle or scalped the game at a ny time.

The Oregon Tickets lost all value after they got down and the whole time after that.

Before the game (all the bettors on Oregon) kept claiming their bet had value.

Once the game started everyting changes including the value of all the Auburn tickets.

And you know what

Being on the right side of the bet was worth a lot more.

Being on the right side of the move was worth nothing the second the game started.

91023i2ndw;l

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

All that for a fucking push.

This game should serve as example #1 that we're all just wasting our time and should do this for entertainment purposes only.

2348ji23e

There will nobody in this thread that will admit that they had Oregon at +2.5 or less...but the line movement says there was....not attacking you Weinke, just making a point...:cheers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

These were my two bets on the game, Viejo. So I guess I lost $4.

<table><tbody><tr><td>Wager Type:</td><td>Future/Prop</td></tr><tr><td>Wager Status:</td><td>Loss</td></tr><tr><td>Risk / To Win Amount:</td><td>4.00 / 200.00 (USD) Accepted 9/1/2010 10:44 PM - EST</td></tr><tr><td>Lost: </td><td>4.00</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Selection:</td><td>NCAA Football Futures/Props</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>Old lists</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>2011 BCS National Championship - Odds to win 10/23/2010 11:00 AM - (EST)</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>Oregon 5000</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>Outcome - Contestant Lost </td></tr><tr><td> </td><td>* Event Notes:</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td> 2011 BCS National Championship - Odds to win</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table><tbody><tr><td>Wager Type:</td><td>Spread (or run line)</td></tr><tr><td>Wager Status:</td><td>Cancelled</td></tr><tr><td>Risk / To Win Amount:</td><td>108.00 / 100.00 (USD) Accepted 12/5/2010 11:01 PM - EST</td></tr><tr><td>Refunded: </td><td>108.00</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Sport / Period:</td><td>College Football / Game </td></tr><tr><td>Selection:
</td><td>Oregon 1/10/2011 8:30:01 PM - (EST)
+3 -108</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>* Event Notes:</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td> BCS National Championship - University of Phoenix Stadium -Glendale, AZ
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Point is that I don't like to see anybody lose on this forum...always get the best number possible and you will be on your way to be a better sports bettor....it sure came into play on this game and a lot more than guys realize..

rainbow

EOG Master

There will nobody in this thread that will admit that they had Oregon at +2.5 or less...but the line movement says there was....not attacking you Weinke, just making a point...:cheers
Same goes for the people that bet Auburn -3 early..... we had as much money at -3 as we did at +3.

rainbow

EOG Master

I have to give Auburn credit they beat some powerful money on this game tonight, but over all the wiseguys had a field day betting the bowl games............ way more winners than losers....

The right "side" was Auburn at + money. They controlled both sides of the ball pretty well.

rainbow

EOG Master

VD, did you lay -3 on Auburn early? before it went to -3.5. I hope you didn't get trapped with the -3.5

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD, did you lay -3 on Auburn early? before it went to -3.5. I hope you didn't get trapped with the -3.5

Nope...just one of those squares that had Pick...:cheers
And much more on the under 74...

And after the game ended, I knew I had the right side...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

And I laid the minus 2 for a small bet...that's how square I am.....

Think I may open a tout service called rightside sports...you like the name Rainbow?

rainbow

EOG Master

I don't go by one bowl game, I go by all of them, and I did well in the bowl games, unfortunately not this one, but I don't let one game get to me when I beat the line and lose... I wonder where $Tinky went to?

railbird

EOG Master

2 black qbs = lock under

Too bad the game was played on an ice skating rink

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

2 black qbs = lock under

Too bad the game was played on an ice skating rink

The field ruined the game. Shocking. We deserve a full report on what happened with the field conditions. Here's hoping Bob Ley will tackle the story.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Auburn dominated the line of scrimmage, like most games that's where the game is decided. You could play this match-up 10 times and Auburn would win every one of them. This was an average at best SEC defense that just dominated Oregon's offense. Oregon would be lucky to win 5 games playing an SEC schedule week in and week out, they flat got their ass kicked out there tonight.

rainbow

EOG Master

Newport, middles more games than anyone, expecially after the games are over... doesn't matter to me... just saying........

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Scalping the game instead of going for the middle/side cost me THOUSANDS..........horseshit game from beginning to end.

rainbow

EOG Master

I tip more than you bet. Just saying.....
You are more than welcome to book me, pick a spot we both can post-up and give me some lines, I will give you plenty of action.... call my bluff...