Orioles Win 8-7 as 400+ Dog....

Heim

EOG Master
Ruiz with walk-off homerun....

Saw HOU as high as -550 this morning at Stations

Idiot Osuna puts on the tying run by intentionally hitting DH Sisco.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Houston won yesterday, 23-2, and lost today, 8-7.

I once heard it said, "In baseball, ignore everything that happened yesterday and everything that happened last season."

Heim

EOG Master

I once heard it said, "In baseball, ignore everything that happened yesterday and everything that happened last season."

Halos are that way currently.....no clue how they are going to play day to day. The only edge betting them is most teams have
not seen the guys they're bringing up to pitch.

Astros were +430 in bottom 8th with bases juiced for the O's and down 1. Was kicking myself for not hedging my O's bet. Luckily idiot Osuna gave the lead right back.

Heim

EOG Master
Astros were +430 in bottom 8th with bases juiced for the O's and down 1. Was kicking myself for not hedging my O's bet. Luckily idiot Osuna gave the lead right back.

I watched the last inning.....Ruiz was just sitting on that change-up.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
IMO more upside with BAL franchise than DET.....BAL has some decent young players especially in the pen.
Agree. Chicago WS also beat Detroit to the punch in stripping the team down, it really set Detroit back. I thought KC errored in not trading Merrifield at the deadline and getting assets.

MrTop

EOG Master

draftkings closed -375 sharpest line on HOU/ BALT game...........everybody else was in 430-550 range

draftkings closed -375 sharpest line on HOU/ BALT game...........everybody else was in 430-550 range
I got it at +328 last night thinking there was no way it would go much higher than that. Missed out on additional 80cents at 5dimes

MrTop

EOG Master
how much did draftKings make on that game with a closer at -375 ??? had to be a mint after yesterdays Astro big win

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Of course all those telling me how laying runs and STILL laying juice is OK...........HOW YA FEELING NOW!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

100% agree.

EVERY TIME YOU POST.................THE SAME!

Please don't interpret that as a compliment

BTW - feel free to post whatever you want about me since from now on I will never see them. Reading your posts threatens to drop my IQ down to your level

You don't think those guys felt a bit of pride going out today? No way you get beaten in your own yard like that and you don't respond. Do that and you can bet some guys would get DFAed or sent down.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran

The Yankees are huge faves in both games, but I wouldn’t bet the orioles with borrowed money today... that was the highlight of there season last night—-emotional win as the biggest home dog ever, a day after losing embarrassingly 23-2...

It might be square, but I feel like parlaying the Yankees to sweep might actually be a good bet.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Yankees are huge faves in both games, but I wouldn’t bet the orioles with borrowed money today... that was the highlight of there season last night—-emotional win as the biggest home dog ever, a day after losing embarrassingly 23-2...

It might be square, but I feel like parlaying the Yankees to sweep might actually be a good bet.

Hmmm...

The bounce theory, I like it.