ORL/DEN

From the outside looking in this game looks like the very definition of a trap game. Take a closer look and its anything but. This is the 1st game open to the general public and although its only 4k people its going to feel like a packed house after playing in an empty arena all year. The Nuggets have been hitting on all cylinders since the trade and this is the last of a 5 game road trip for the Magic. Throw in the fact that its Gordons old team and this game has blow out city written all over it. Am I little worried that Bol Bol, Cancur and Facu or going to let them in for a back door cover in garbage time? A little.

Nuggets 1st half ML -700
Nuggets 1st half -9.5 -110
Nuggets 1st half -6.5 -190
Nuggets 1st half TT Over 57 -105
Nuggets -16.5 -105

Most money I've put on a single game this year. Lets hope it doesn't turn me in to a thumb sucker by the end of the night haha

howid

EOG Dedicated
This is the 1st game open to the general public and although its only 4k people its going to feel like a packed house after playing in an empty arena all year. T

close, it's actually the 2nd, fans were allowed march 30th vs the sixers.

Game Info
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 9:00PM ET
Referees: Kevin Cutler, Marc Davis, Haywoode Workman
Attendance: 3574

immediate impact saw nuggets put up 44 in the first quarter.

close, it's actually the 2nd, fans were allowed march 30th vs the sixers.

Game Info
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 9:00PM ET
Referees: Kevin Cutler, Marc Davis, Haywoode Workman
Attendance: 3574

immediate impact saw nuggets put up 44 in the first quarter.
Those were 1st responders not season ticket holders. That's why I said "1st game open to the general pubic".

howid

EOG Dedicated
gotcha but fans are fans...

likewise, the colorado avs responded to fans being allowed by scoring 5 times in the first period mar. 31 vs the coyotes.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Been searching for the right Nuggets player props to fade the over. With the likelihood of the blowout, have to think most of the set prop totals will need to hit in 3q.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Trouble early.

Current score: Orlando Magic 25 Denver Nuggets 18 with 2:36 left in the first quarter.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Orlando 29 Denver 23, end of the first quarter.

Need some 3-balls from the Nuggets in the second quarter.

Never surrender.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime score: Orlando 65 Denver 47.

'RUCA has posted many winners and insightful comments here at EOG.

This was not one of his best moments.

It happens.

1617592273681.png

Last edited: