OSU QB Tate Martell to the U

kane

EOG master
He might have to sit out a year, but he's looking for a waiver that would allow him to play this year. Talk to me Milkshake.

kane

EOG master
Really looking forward to see what Enos can do with the kid, He hasn't gotten much playing time, but he was a big time recruit, I'm pretty jacked about this news

After watching the documentary series QB1 where Martell is featured he comes off as a major douchebag. I’d like to buy him for what he’s worth and sell him for what he thinks he’s worth

kane

EOG master
You're raining on my parade Heisey, new environment, fresh start for the kid, we'll see how things go

Heim

EOG Master
Martell's resume looks like Gulliver's travels: Wash, Texas A&M, OSU now Miami. Seems a little high maintenance.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
He was a feauture in qb1 on netflix. Lets just say he was a lot cocky and probably regrets that some. Las vegas native. Same season as Jacob Fromm of UGA and Jamie Dixon at Wake Forest. If you like docs I recommend it.

He was a feauture in qb1 on netflix. Lets just say he was a lot cocky and probably regrets that some. Las vegas native. Same season as Jacob Fromm of UGA and Jamie Dixon at Wake Forest. If you like docs I recommend it.

+1-It's a good watch. The difference between Fromm and Martell was night and day.

The second season of QB1 was released on Netflix just last week