OSU/X-MEN OVER 2nd'....

joelatti

Re: OSU/X-MEN OVER 2nd'....

I am on it...It fits a system I've been using this Tourny and the system is doing very well...Above 65%

Original O/U was 134, went up to 137.....
So the majic number is 125. Love it
Also think Xavier wins the game outright.

Xavier O/71 2nd' (3)

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

I hate it...Xavier keeps running the shot clock down to single digits every possession, and they are ice cold from outside...OSU will go to thier 2-2-1 press this half and make it only more difficult..IMO

Xavier willl drain at least (6) 3's in the second half....
if they dont i wont post another play today.:+textinb3

Xavier willl drain at least (6) 3's in the second half....
if they dont i wont post another play today.:+textinb3

I agree with you Mic....Xavier will hit a ton of 3's this half. But if they don't, you better continue posting plays today!!

joelatti

joe what is your systym thats hitting 65%

Its not MY system...It's one that I have been using this tourney and its posted across the street...Don't think its right to post it here......do a search on my handle and you will find it...Or I will just post the plays here as they come up

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Xavier from CBS... <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD>3-Pointers</TD><TD align=middle>8-17, 47%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:dancefool

han6

EOG Senior Member

7:27 55-44 XAVIER Drew Lavender made Three Point Jumper.

Now 6 3's:houra

joelatti

:smokesmal
Fuckin take it to the bank...18 points in 5 minutes, no sweat.

R U kdding me.....Please don't ever say that.......Don't fuck with the gambling gods....Like I said the system I've been playing has been on fire and I would like it to stay that way...GL to us here but its NOT going to be easy...Ohio st. needs to score or else X will eat 35 secs on every posession

han6

EOG Senior Member

I'm expexcting more fouls and free throws in the last few minutes.

joelatti

OHIO ST. IS SCORING NOWWWWWW

AND NO I believe in winning W/O HOPING for people to make foul shots

joelatti

6 pts in 35 secs....Mic does this look like money in the bank?? If Xavier doesn't score here we r NOT gonna get it

joelatti

I take blame for Jinx. :(

BOTH of you know better than to celebrate BEFORE it actually goes over.....I know your both experienced gamblers.....People may say it has no effect...I know one thing it CAN'T hurt NOT to act like a teenager and say you won before it actually ends.....OK Mic what's next I like....OVER Vandy

Yeah man, me saying this is in the bank had anything to do with the game itself. Stop being a little bitch.

joelatti

MIC What is GOD'S number I would like to have it IN case something like this comes up again......I willbuy you that beer now....BUT damn be a little smater next time OK?

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I don't give a fuck about your guys' over (congrats though). This is one HELLUVA game!!!!!