OT: All you birther clowns- read it and weep

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
White House released Obama's birth certificate...

"The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn't good for the country. It may have been good politics and good T.V., but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country," White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said in a statement.

---There goes Trump's campaign. :LMAO

Re: OT: All you birther clowns- read it and weep

Well, I can tell you. I don't care if Trump runs or not. But, as a non-candidate, he sure just pushed Obama into finally acting on the birth certificate.

Obama claims that it was a distracting issue. Like if it hadn't been for this distracting birth certificate issue, we would now have low unemployment, low gas prices, and hope and change.

Obama railed this morning about the carnival barker aspect of politics. And then he and Weezy got on Air Force One and flew to Chicago to tape an Oprah show. You can't make it up.

And then on to New York tonight for three fundraisers. Politics is absurd show business.

The real news is that Petraeus is leaving Afghanistan to take over the CIA. Petraeus doesn't want to be the mastermind in charge when we finally admit that we failed in Afghanistan. And Obama didn't give him the Joint Chiefs job, because he knew he would create a Colin Powell level political rival.

I loves what Donald Trump is doing.. White House panties are in a wad.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The liberals introduced "race" into the birther issue.

Sickening.

howid

EOG Dedicated

He spends millions to keep it under wraps now he releases this.

He doesn't know if he is coming or going.

He got TRUMPed.

Wade

EOG Master

trump gets shit done. he'll be a much, much better president then obuma.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

If Trump or Palin ever get elected, I believe that I will have many new neighbors around these parts....

brians

EOG Dedicated

Trump won't lead the ticket but his political incorectness allows him to get away with some things. Obama releasing his birth certificate is an example of the influence that Trump can have even if he isn't the GOP nominee. I like his business approach to politics but I'm not sure it could ever translate to the White House ... think NCAA Calipari vs NBA Calipari.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Romney or Christie only Rep. that stand a chance....

Anybody see anyone else coming out of the woodwork?

cheapseats

EOG Master

who really gives a good friggin banana, dc and all the diciples are about their special interest that supposedly translate into the best for joe 6-pack

TurfMonster

EOG Member

Sickening.

You've got to be kidding!! The birther movement is all about race, and the ignorance of lower class white people. Then again, you don't seem to remember that GW along with John Kyl, singlehandedly crippled the offshore industry. Don't get me wrong, the Democrats are clueless, always have been, but the Republicans are bordering on criminal insanity and you appear to have joined that camp, say it isn't so JK.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

He spends millions to keep it under wraps now he releases this.

He doesn't know if he is coming or going.

He got TRUMPed.

Why wasn't this birth certificate released earlier? It was a waste of money also, he should of just released this. It doesn't make sense.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Sickening.

I agree, John, but every time they do, the other side runs for cover, so they will keep playing the race card until people stop cowering, apologizing, and explaining whenever it is played.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

The economy is in shambles. Obama has made everything significantly worse. I can't see any way he can beat any reasonable Republican.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

The economy is in shambles. Obama has made everything significantly worse. I can't see any way he can beat any reasonable Republican.

Scientists are more likely to find Big Foot and Atlantis before they find a reasonable Republican nowadays

BTW any reasonable Republicans will be weeded out in the primaries by Republicans themselves

If gas gets to $6 a gallon, even Wade could beat Barack and finally getting his shot at being a dictator.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

The way our government is set up prevents most presidents from getting anything done. Even though it may be right for the country, it meets stop signs because it is not in best in the eyes of a political parties future. And you think they have 'your' best interests in mind? laughable.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Obama won by 3% last time, which means if 1.5% of people who voted change their minds this time he loses(since very few who didnt vote for him last time would this time). I got to think that with $4 gas, unemployment higher than when he took office, and the simple fact that everyone knows what obama's about now, that he'll lose at least 10-15% of his support from last time.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I like to think that I am an independant since I think both parties suck. I really dont know what this whole "birther" craze means, it looks like they are trying to disqualify a candidate they dont think they can beat.

The Republicans like to blame the Democrats, but lets not forget that GWB came into the WH with a surplus. His desire to unseat Saddam Hussein at any cost ate into that surplus and gave us our deficit. Now the Republicans want to blame Obama for our economy, but it was in shambles when he got into the WH. They are too busy fighting with each other to do anything to create jobs and get us back on track.

The Democrats want to help illegals and the poor, the Republicans want to help their special interests and let big corporations (GE) get away with paying no taxes.

The one thing that both parties have shown us for decades is that not a single person in Congress or the Senate cares about their consituents, they care more about pleasing their contributors. Politics was never meant to be a career, its time for term limits and a complete overhaul of the political system.

When will you people realize that the President is simply a figurehead, almost entirely dependent upon his cabinet, the legislature, and the judiciary?

Let me guess, when things were going well it was all because of Clinton and when things went to hell it was all because of Bush?

Clinton was like Phil Jackson coaching the early 90's Chicago Bulls. It would be pretty hard to fuck that up. Bush was like head coach of the L.A. Clippers. No one was going to turn that ship around. There are so many interdependent factors at play that to insinuate one man can genuinely make a difference is laughable. Not in a democracy, anyways.