OT: Another question about the BUSHAY BOX

Bushay

NHL Expert
Buffering during every single MLB game.

Nitro sucks.
lol. Buffer is 95% caused by YOUR setup. Either your speed isn't high enough, your router is in a poor position of your house, or the modem/router setup you have is garbage. Once you get things straightened out on your end, 95% of all streaming issues go away. lol. You just don't know what the fuck you're doing. I have over 230 NItro customers that renew with me every time their current Nitro sub expires. It's dummies like you who try and do it yourself with zero knowledge what your doing, [more than likely trying to cut corners] are the ones who repeatedly have all the problems. I have a private FB group of over 400 members who have all either bought a stick from me or subscribe to the NItro service thru me. There are always the same 4-5 who start a thread or chime in exactly the same way you did here making comments like this. lol. I normally educate my customers of exactly what you're experiencing so they don't shit up my group because they have no idea what they are doing. Meanwhile, the other 230 are all enjoying our Nitro tv daily. Like we are tonight. And this is exactly one of the reasons I had no interest in taking you on as a customer. You were always dumb as a rock and this post just confirms nothings changed. lol. Like I told you before. Go fuck yourself and call your cable company back to hook you back up! Guys like you are meant to have cable companies gouge you month after month. lol. This is music to my ears.

lol. Buffer is 95% caused by YOUR setup. Either your speed isn't high enough, your router is in a poor position of your house, or the modem/router setup you have is garbage. Once you get things straightened out on your end, 95% of all streaming issues go away. lol. You just don't know what the fuck you're doing. I have over 230 NItro customers that renew with me every time their current Nitro sub expires. It's dummies like you who try and do it yourself with zero knowledge what your doing, [more than likely trying to cut corners] are the ones who repeatedly have all the problems. I have a private FB group of over 400 members who have all either bought a stick from me or subscribe to the NItro service thru me. There are always the same 4-5 who start a thread or chime in exactly the same way you did here making comments like this. lol. I normally educate my customers of exactly what you're experiencing so they don't shit up my group because they have no idea what they are doing. Meanwhile, the other 230 are all enjoying our Nitro tv daily. Like we are tonight. And this is exactly one of the reasons I had no interest in taking you on as a customer. You were always dumb as a rock and this post just confirms nothings changed. lol. Like I told you before. Go fuck yourself and call your cable company back to hook you back up! Guys like you are meant to have cable companies gouge you month after month. lol. This is music to my ears.

Irony is thick in this post. People can get every baseball game (sporting event actually) for absolutely free on about a half dozen APKs or easy to access web pages. So I guess 'gauging' only matters if youre paying a cable company and not for Nitro?

And youre catering to the dummies who cant do it themselves, if they could they wouldnt be paying you (or any other reseller) for anything. So singling him out because he doesnt like Nitro is hilarious. Becuase ANYONE who PAYS for shit these days is a dummy.

I just looked at my Trakt account, in August I will have had it 7 years. I think they started in 2011 maybe late 2010. But I remember they werent much back in the day because streaming wasnt much. It (Trakt) basically sucked until about 4 years ago or so. But it just shows how long I have been streaming. Granted I didnt eliminate cable completely until maybe 2014 maybe late 2013 but its been awhile and you know how much I have paid since then? Zero. You know what I havent been able to watch (for free) that I actually wanted to watch... Zero. That includes all the shit awards shows my wife wanted to watch. Some of those used to be difficult back in the day but right now in 2019 despite all the negative changes its easier to find everything now (for free) than it ever was.

Its also as stable as its been in awhile. Sure some of the 'big' name stuff got taken down a few months ago but like i said that would simply inspire more people to either clone those or come up with better versions and they have. There are a few dozen clones of both terrarium and Morpheus as well as a half dozen new independent Apps that are as viable if not moreso than those. Basically depending on interface preference, and even some of the ones I dont like as much actually have better feeds than the ones I use regularly. Shit even torrents now are no big deal and you dont even need a VPN running to mask anything. But I still dont use them because even with a fast connection it takes too long to download then upload/process them. Even if you subscribe the time is crazy. 4K torrents can be a 30 minute ordeal.

Live TV which used to be hit or miss has more than a few decent options. The old stand bys are still the better but a few that cater to sports are opening up to 'regular' channels as well. At least 3 have 100+ channels 2 of those are full 1080 on 90% of their offerings. Zero buffering (because more and more people ARE subbing to pay IPTV and the loads on the free places is lessening. Even though more and more people are streaming. Theyre noobs who just figure 15 bucks a month is better than 150. Which is good for everyone I guess. People like you can feed off their stupidity and people like me and others who know what theyre doing get traffic free streams from freebie places. But like I said I dont watch much live TV anyway who wants to watch commercials? SO what I know is actually wasted in a lot of ways because I know how to get it for free but dont want to use it.

But its like everything youre paying for convenience. People dont even need a fire stick, box or TV. A desk top or a decent lap top is far superior to any of those options even a TV. But your PC doesnt have a remote. So even with a PC with a 4K 75 inch monitor isnt as 'convenient' as something with that little remote. Thats why that remote, if you lose or break it costs 30-40 bucks. (which is more than a frigging stick and remote are together). And half as much as a cube. Wanting convenience is also why people pay, because most people are paying for a TV guide or a menu that links them directly to an event, rather than taking a couple minutes to find out what network or channel it might be on and doing it that way. Which isnt even a thing anymore. Because a lot of the free places have 'live' menus and special event lists (non sports related as well). And of course I am sure Kodi still has all the add ons that will hold your hand. But I havent even used kodi since Isengard I dont think (V15) its been 4 years or so. APss and APKs changed everything. Mostly because it had to because all the kodi shit started getting banned and uprooted and then the UK made everything illegal and most of the best programmers were from there so once again 'disaster' was what advanced the whole thing way forward. That also led to the 'legitimization' of it and these companies seeing how easy Apps and APKs worked with phones so they made it a whole things. now Apps are anything you put on a phone. Even though they technically started out as bootleg anti establishment entities.

Regardless all the old selling points of reason to pay or sub are long gone. Quality and speed and not buffering are things of the past. Free or pay. People pay now because theyre stupid. Either too stupid to realize getting it for free isnt illegal or too stupid to know how to do a Google search and figure it out themselves. Or I suppose they may be so honest they dont feel its 'right' to get something for free others are paying for. Which I suppose some people would also call stupid.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Or I just don’t have the time to look for new things. Time is money also, my time is worth a lot when I have little.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I’ll guess if Napoleon doesn’t like nitro, looking for free streams to watch on his 23 inch computer monitor to save $15 is a worse option.

MrTop

EOG Master
I am going to join. Cable is very high. Sounds like a good product , I will wait for free installation

Bushay

NHL Expert
Irony is thick in this post. People can get every baseball game (sporting event actually) for absolutely free on about a half dozen APKs or easy to access web pages. So I guess 'gauging' only matters if you're paying a cable company and not for Nitro?

And you're catering to the dummies who can't do it themselves, if they could they wouldn't be paying you (or any other reseller) for anything. So singling him out because he doesn't like Nitro is hilarious. Because ANYONE who PAYS for shit these days is a dummy.

I just looked at my Trakt account, in August I will have had it 7 years. I think they started in 2011 maybe late 2010. But I remember they weren't much back in the day because streaming wasn't much. It (Trakt) basically sucked until about 4 years ago or so. But it just shows how long I have been streaming. Granted I didn't eliminate cable completely until maybe 2014 maybe late 2013 but it been a while and you know how much I have paid since then? Zero. You know what I haven't been able to watch (for free) that I actually wanted to watch... Zero. That includes all the shit awards shows my wife wanted to watch. Some of those used to be difficult back in the day but right now in 2019 despite all the negative changes it's easier to find everything now (for free) than it ever was.

Its also as stable as it's been in a while. Sure some of the 'big' name stuff got taken down a few months ago but like I said that would simply inspire more people to either clone those or come up with better versions and they have. There are a few dozen clones of both terrarium and Morpheus as well as a half dozen new independent Apps that are as viable if not more so than those. Basically depending on interface preference, and even some of the ones I don't like as much actually have better feeds than the ones I use regularly. Shit even torrents now are no big deal and you don't even need a VPN running to mask anything. But I still don't use them because even with a fast connection it takes too long to download then upload/process them. Even if you subscribe the time is crazy. 4K torrents can be a 30-minute ordeal.

Live TV which used to be hit or miss has more than a few decent options. The old stand bys are still the better but a few that cater to sports are opening up to 'regular' channels as well. At least 3 have 100+ channels 2 of those are full 1080 on 90% of their offerings. Zero buffering (because more and more people ARE subbing to pay IPTV and the loads on the free places are lessening. Even though more and more people are streaming. They're noobs who just figure 15 bucks a month is better than 150. Which is good for everyone I guess. People like you can feed off their stupidity and people like me and others who know what they're doing get traffic free streams from freebie places. But like I said I don't watch much live TV anyway who wants to watch commercials? SO what I know is actually wasted in a lot of ways because I know how to get it for free but I don't want to use it.

But it's like everything you're paying for convenience. People don't even need a fire stick, box or TV. A desktop or a decent laptop is far superior to any of those options even a TV. But your PC doesn't have a remote. So even with a PC with a 4K 75-inch monitor isn't as 'convenient' as something with that little remote. That's why that remote if you lose or break it costs 30-40 bucks. (which is more than a frigging stick and remote are together). And half as much as a cube. Wanting convenience is also why people pay because most people are paying for a TV guide or a menu that links them directly to an event, rather than taking a couple of minutes to find out what network or channel it might be on and doing it that way. Which isn't even a thing anymore. Because a lot of the free places have 'live' menus and special event lists (nonsports related as well). And of course, I am sure Kodi still has all the add ons that will hold your hand. But I haven't even used Kodi since Isengard I don't think (V15) its been 4 years or so. APss and APKs changed everything. Mostly because it had to because all the Kodi shit started getting banned and uprooted and then the UK made everything illegal and most of the best programmers were from there so once again 'disaster' was what advanced the whole thing way forward. That also led to the 'legitimization' of it and these companies seeing how easy Apps and APKs worked with phones so they made it a whole thing. now Apps are anything you put on a phone. Even though they technically started out as bootleg anti-establishment entities.

Regardless of all the old selling points of reason to pay or a sub is long gone. Quality and speed and not buffering are things of the past. Free or pay. People pay now because they're stupid. Either too stupid to realize getting it for free isn't illegal or too stupid to know how to do a Google search and figure it out themselves. Or I suppose they may be so honest they don't feel its 'right' to get something for free others are paying for. Which I suppose some people would also call stupid.

lol! 19 times he mentions [Me] or I !!!

Hey everyone...look at me! Look how much smarter I am than you! lol.

Bushay

NHL Expert
"And youre catering to the dummies who cant do it themselves, if they could they wouldnt be paying you (or any other reseller) for anything. So singling him out because he doesnt like Nitro is hilarious. Becuase ANYONE who PAYS for shit these days is a dummy."

He got singled because he's an asshole who used to goof on Palmtree even after the man died. And called me out for some hockey knowledge that came back and bit him in the ass. I wouldn't help this fuck if he paid me triple. Or ever will. I don't need money that bad. While evidently, you do based on your track record here. lol.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What is so bad about paying for convenience? Any time you go to a restaurant or bar, you're paying for convenience.

What is so bad about paying for convenience? Any time you go to a restaurant or bar, you're paying for convenience.
when people say that about touts its the same thing isnt it?

Theyre paying for something that is just about as necessary as paying for a TV service that anyone with a 50 IQ can get for themselves. How many licks and APPS have been posted in this and the other thread all as good as Nitro and all for free?

yeah Nitro is decent its also available to anyone. You dont have to get it through a reseller even. That again is the best part. When Bushay started this nonsense he made it out like it was his creation. So once again his post about me wanting attention is laughable. because theyre suddenly 'bushay boxes'. Totally laughable. But I didnt get into that thread because I figured people would be smart enough to figure it out. Over estimation on my part.

But when I did I didnt step on his toes when he was selling people shit they could get for free. I offered alternatives. But then he started making out out like every thing he was trying to profit from was some sort of secret only he could give you. As bad as any scumbag tout who claims to have inside information.

But its pretty sad/bad when he has to come here to a sports forum to feed off a half dozen retards for a few bucks. Then he starts bragging about his facebook page and all the 'customers' he has. Like I said the correlation between him and the wannabe touts (who get destroyed on here) is amazing. But because people are clueless or because theyre paying and dont want to appear like a 'victim' they justify it. Yeah he offers a 'service'. Just like every tout does. And much like every touts 'service' its a service anyone can get on their own. I exposed that shit months ago when he was reselling it for more than what you could get it for on your own. "Support' fee I guess.

But in the end Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, CBS on Demand, HBO Now, Cinemax., etc etc etc ALL offer 'convenience' but you dont see people on here promoting or suggesting people PAY for those services because of said convenience do you? Of course not because everything they offer is FREE, just like everything Bushay offers is also free.

Like I said you can justify it to yourselves anyway you want. But youre still paying for something many people can and do use and dont pay a dime for.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
when people say that about touts its the same thing isnt it?

Theyre paying for something that is just about as necessary as paying for a TV service that anyone with a 50 IQ can get for themselves. How many licks and APPS have been posted in this and the other thread all as good as Nitro and all for free?

yeah Nitro is decent its also available to anyone. You dont have to get it through a reseller even. That again is the best part. When Bushay started this nonsense he made it out like it was his creation. So once again his post about me wanting attention is laughable. because theyre suddenly 'bushay boxes'. Totally laughable. But I didnt get into that thread because I figured people would be smart enough to figure it out. Over estimation on my part.

But when I did I didnt step on his toes when he was selling people shit they could get for free. I offered alternatives. But then he started making out out like every thing he was trying to profit from was some sort of secret only he could give you. As bad as any scumbag tout who claims to have inside information.

But its pretty sad/bad when he has to come here to a sports forum to feed off a half dozen retards for a few bucks. Then he starts bragging about his facebook page and all the 'customers' he has. Like I said the correlation between him and the wannabe touts (who get destroyed on here) is amazing. But because people are clueless or because theyre paying and dont want to appear like a 'victim' they justify it. Yeah he offers a 'service'. Just like every tout does. And much like every touts 'service' its a service anyone can get on their own. I exposed that shit months ago when he was reselling it for more than what you could get it for on your own. "Support' fee I guess.

But in the end Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, CBS on Demand, HBO Now, Cinemax., etc etc etc ALL offer 'convenience' but you dont see people on here promoting or suggesting people PAY for those services because of said convenience do you? Of course not because everything they offer is FREE, just like everything Bushay offers is also free.

Like I said you can justify it to yourselves anyway you want. But youre still paying for something many people can and do use and dont pay a dime for.
Again, it depends what you use it for. If I’m looking for specific local channels, you can’t get them. So you are yelling me you can get any specific local right now?

Again, it depends what you use it for. If I’m looking for specific local channels, you can’t get them. So you are yelling me you can get any specific local right now?

Some locals are available on some apps. Depends on the city I guess. Must most 'major' cities have at least one local channel available. As I have said dozens of times I dont watch much 'live' TV and certainly no 'news' Local or otherwise. If I really want to see whats going on 'locally' I can check the internet, thats what Al Gore invented it for.....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
it was fun after Blues won. go to local channels who all went live for celebrations inside interviews that was cool use of box

Bushay

NHL Expert
You could try and explain to this nut 100 MORE times and he will still never get it. Who gives a fuck what HE likes to watch or who invented the internet, I'm pretty sure we are talking about people, in general, watching a replacement for cable in general, on their tv's, based on their high prices. Can you just imagine the little area of his home that he sits and watches what he's interested in watching and arguing with this crazy frame of mind to not only EOG and gambling forums in general but to any other World of Warcraft or Fortnight forum he enjoys giving his alternative point of view to? He's a bizarre individual that's for sure.

Bushay still scrambling for a few crumbs on kick backs. So fucking hilarious.

End of the day anyone who pays anything for any TV is a fool. The irony that he is comparing paying whatever Nitro is and comparing it to Cable is mind blowing. Free is free. And even if Nitro was 50 cents a month thats still more than free. And you can get everything Nitro offers for free.

But the best part is him trying to make it out like he was some special 'insider' with them. Any tool can be a reseller. It helps to have a pool of idiots to feed from like he does here though.

I am just waiting for him to start hawking VPNs to people. I am shocked he hasnt started that stupidity yet.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bushay still scrambling for a few crumbs on kick backs. So fucking hilarious.

End of the day anyone who pays anything for any TV is a fool. The irony that he is comparing paying whatever Nitro is and comparing it to Cable is mind blowing. Free is free. And even if Nitro was 50 cents a month thats still more than free. And you can get everything Nitro offers for free.

But the best part is him trying to make it out like he was some special 'insider' with them. Any tool can be a reseller. It helps to have a pool of idiots to feed from like he does here though.

I am just waiting for him to start hawking VPNs to people. I am shocked he hasnt started that stupidity yet.
I can’t get Grand Rapids tv for free.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I don't watch much tv these days but years ago when the guy drove his car on the sidewalk and killed all those people in NYC I used to like to check out the live Cam sites. This was back in the Kodi days. After the incident, one of the cams was focused on the vehicle and for about 3-4 hours the cops and inspectors were going over the crime scene all afternoon. I was programming sticks on one tv and watching that whole scenario play out on another. Wasnt local tv but just as interesting. Something you'll never see on regular cable tv.

Bushay

NHL Expert
lol. Just clicked all 5 links. Not a single one was live and got 2 Malwarebytes virus alerts. Way to go Wanti!!!! Plus none were on my tv. Nice try though. You do try hard.

LMAO none work I click on everyone and they go right to them. No wonder you guys have to pay for shit you cant even click a link and get it to work right Bwaahaahaaaa

You dont have to watch them on a computer, can watch all them through a box. Like I said stupid people pay for shit people with brains can do for free.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
LMAO none work I click on everyone and they go right to them. No wonder you guys have to pay for shit you cant even click a link and get it to work right Bwaahaahaaaa

You dont have to watch them on a computer, can watch all them through a box. Like I said stupid people pay for shit people with brains can do for free.
17 works now, it didn’t earlier. 8 doesn’t work.

I won $150 on bases last night, that will pay for my nitro.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Teach a person with dementia that and get back to me.

TIA

napoleon

EOG Veteran
Would just like to report that I am very happy with NITRO.

My MLB buffering issues were resolved by using the team specific channels as opposed to the numbered channels for Extra Innings. Thank you to RAIDERS for making this suggestion.

I have found that buffering has nothing to do with the speed of my internet (mine is very fast) and everything to do with the obscurity of the channel I'm trying to watch. All the major networks and American channels run smoothly. However, I tried to watch a documentary on a UK channel and it buffered non-stop. I have found this to be the case with certain French channels as well.

Thank you to everyone here who helped me in the early stages of getting set up with Nitro. I have zero regrets and I can't see why anyone would subscribe to regular cable after this experience.

napoleon

EOG Veteran

I just read this. Man, you're an angry dude. You need to calm down.

napoleon

EOG Veteran
Irony is thick in this post. People can get every baseball game (sporting event actually) for absolutely free on about a half dozen APKs or easy to access web pages. So I guess 'gauging' only matters if youre paying a cable company and not for Nitro?

And youre catering to the dummies who cant do it themselves, if they could they wouldnt be paying you (or any other reseller) for anything. So singling him out because he doesnt like Nitro is hilarious. Becuase ANYONE who PAYS for shit these days is a dummy.

I just looked at my Trakt account, in August I will have had it 7 years. I think they started in 2011 maybe late 2010. But I remember they werent much back in the day because streaming wasnt much. It (Trakt) basically sucked until about 4 years ago or so. But it just shows how long I have been streaming. Granted I didnt eliminate cable completely until maybe 2014 maybe late 2013 but its been awhile and you know how much I have paid since then? Zero. You know what I havent been able to watch (for free) that I actually wanted to watch... Zero. That includes all the shit awards shows my wife wanted to watch. Some of those used to be difficult back in the day but right now in 2019 despite all the negative changes its easier to find everything now (for free) than it ever was.

Its also as stable as its been in awhile. Sure some of the 'big' name stuff got taken down a few months ago but like i said that would simply inspire more people to either clone those or come up with better versions and they have. There are a few dozen clones of both terrarium and Morpheus as well as a half dozen new independent Apps that are as viable if not moreso than those. Basically depending on interface preference, and even some of the ones I dont like as much actually have better feeds than the ones I use regularly. Shit even torrents now are no big deal and you dont even need a VPN running to mask anything. But I still dont use them because even with a fast connection it takes too long to download then upload/process them. Even if you subscribe the time is crazy. 4K torrents can be a 30 minute ordeal.

Live TV which used to be hit or miss has more than a few decent options. The old stand bys are still the better but a few that cater to sports are opening up to 'regular' channels as well. At least 3 have 100+ channels 2 of those are full 1080 on 90% of their offerings. Zero buffering (because more and more people ARE subbing to pay IPTV and the loads on the free places is lessening. Even though more and more people are streaming. Theyre noobs who just figure 15 bucks a month is better than 150. Which is good for everyone I guess. People like you can feed off their stupidity and people like me and others who know what theyre doing get traffic free streams from freebie places. But like I said I dont watch much live TV anyway who wants to watch commercials? SO what I know is actually wasted in a lot of ways because I know how to get it for free but dont want to use it.

But its like everything youre paying for convenience. People dont even need a fire stick, box or TV. A desk top or a decent lap top is far superior to any of those options even a TV. But your PC doesnt have a remote. So even with a PC with a 4K 75 inch monitor isnt as 'convenient' as something with that little remote. Thats why that remote, if you lose or break it costs 30-40 bucks. (which is more than a frigging stick and remote are together). And half as much as a cube. Wanting convenience is also why people pay, because most people are paying for a TV guide or a menu that links them directly to an event, rather than taking a couple minutes to find out what network or channel it might be on and doing it that way. Which isnt even a thing anymore. Because a lot of the free places have 'live' menus and special event lists (non sports related as well). And of course I am sure Kodi still has all the add ons that will hold your hand. But I havent even used kodi since Isengard I dont think (V15) its been 4 years or so. APss and APKs changed everything. Mostly because it had to because all the kodi shit started getting banned and uprooted and then the UK made everything illegal and most of the best programmers were from there so once again 'disaster' was what advanced the whole thing way forward. That also led to the 'legitimization' of it and these companies seeing how easy Apps and APKs worked with phones so they made it a whole things. now Apps are anything you put on a phone. Even though they technically started out as bootleg anti establishment entities.

Regardless all the old selling points of reason to pay or sub are long gone. Quality and speed and not buffering are things of the past. Free or pay. People pay now because theyre stupid. Either too stupid to realize getting it for free isnt illegal or too stupid to know how to do a Google search and figure it out themselves. Or I suppose they may be so honest they dont feel its 'right' to get something for free others are paying for. Which I suppose some people would also call stupid.

Some good points here.

Yes, I know guys who get all kinds of channels without paying for a subscription by downloading various apps. For $15 per month I don't mind having everything done through Nitro (and I like that it has a TV guide). If it were $50 per month then I would probably research how to get all the channels for free. But I'm happy to pay the $15 fee for the convenience that Nitro provides.

napoleon

EOG Veteran
it was fun after Blues won. go to local channels who all went live for celebrations inside interviews that was cool use of box

Yes.

I also enjoy watching local news stations in different cities on Nitro. For example, when there was a shooting in Denver a few months ago I was able to watch coverage on a local Denver news station (because CNN was busy talking about Russia and Fox was busy slamming Cortez). Excellent feature.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes.

I also enjoy watching local news stations in different cities on Nitro. For example, when there was a shooting in Denver a few months ago I was able to watch coverage on a local Denver news station (because CNN was busy talking about Russia and Fox was busy slamming Cortez). Excellent feature.

It’s great for NFL preseason when you get to watch any game you want on local feeds.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

My MLB buffering issues were resolved by using the team specific channels as opposed to the numbered channels for Extra Innings. Thank you to RAIDERS for making this suggestion.

I have found that buffering has nothing to do with the speed of my internet (mine is very fast) and everything to do with the obscurity of the channel I'm trying to watch. All the major networks and American channels run smoothly. However, I tried to watch a documentary on a UK channel and it buffered non-stop. I have found this to be the case with certain French channels as well.

Thank you to everyone here who helped me in the early stages of getting set up with Nitro. I have zero regrets and I can't see why anyone would subscribe to regular cable after this experience.
One thing I found during last football season was the NFL national night games on ESPN and NFL Network came in perfect on foreign feeds. Far fewer viewers on Sky Sports from england with a 5 hour time difference.

The Euro ones sometimes come from piggybacked servers so there is a ping involved thus why you see more buffering on some places. If youre getting buffering from a sub based IPTV then theyre shortchanging you. As they should have a direct link to those networks with their servers.

Its the same as if you go to any of those 'speed test' sites and start changing test server locations, the further away you chose from your home the more ping youre going to get. That gets added to a few other things (which 9 time out of 10 also involves a slower speed to begin with) and it all compounds.

Like I said first and foremost buffering is going to come from the hardware of whatever device you are using in conjunction with the quality of the feed. A super high quality feed and crap processor/hardware is going to have buffering. A crappy quality feed and high quality hardware will be flawless stream but the crap quality will be evident. There are then of course the other bottlenecks I have mentioned.

But basically if you have Amazon Prime and cant stream their stuff in 4K thats supposed to be 4K then your hardware is lacking since Amazon self regulates the quality of the feed they will send you with the hardware they recognize. If you dont then you can 'test' your stuff with TVG App, its free and its 1080P, and doesnt regulate that I know of, so if you buffer trying to watch that then you also more than likely have a hardware issue. I have never ever buffered watching TVG, so it may or may not be a 'legit' test. But I also dont have any sticks or boxes either.

Every app will have Red Zone this year. (and goal line for college) That IMO is far and away the best one to watch. Watching a bunch of crap games is just that...crap. There are maybe 3 or 4 games a month 'worth' watching and most of those are going to be on a national feed somewhere.

US feeds, Too many characters for one post.

US: A&E 720

US A&E HD 1080

US: ABC HD Atlanta

US: ABC HD Baltimore

US: ABC HD Boston

US: ABC HD Charlotte

US: ABC HD Chicago

US: ABC HD Cleveland

US: ABC HD Columbus

US: ABC HD Dallas

US: ABC HD Denver

US: ABC HD Detroit