OT.. CARRIE UNDERWOOD....

Re: OT.. CARRIE UNDERWOOD....

Once Carrie Underwood attains the EOG Hotness-O-Meter, she must believe her career has been fulfilled.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

on Idol - she was about an 8

but since Idol - she shed some pounds and went from an 8 to a 25!

UNREAL hot - great smile!

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

I give her an 8 as well. She's becoming a fixture on the top 99 women the past 3 or 4 years.

SHE'S HOTHOTHOT!!! GREAT TEETH AND SMILE...PRETTY EYES...BEAUTIFUL SKIN..BLONDE HAIR...BIG OLE BOOBIES AND STRONG LEGS...PLUS SHE HAS A TON OF MONEY...STEADY JOB...IT DON'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT...

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

I have never seen a better looking woman in person. And she is as nice and pleasant as could be. 100% the total package.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Even when she was on American Idol towards the end I didn't like here personality and the fact that she's far from humble.

All of the means a lot to me, especially the latter.......

Even when she was on American Idol towards the end I didn't like here personality and the fact that she's far from humble.

All of the means a lot to me, especially the latter.......

yeah hache she can be a smug bitch when she wants to!!

i'm laughing out loud at these fcukers calling her an 8, walk down the hall in that fcuking trailor you live in and tell your old lady to put her teeth in so you can post her picture here for us all to examine.

i'm laughing out loud at these fcukers calling her an 8, walk down the hall in that fcuking trailor you live in and tell your old lady to put her teeth in so you can post her picture here for us all to examine.

VERY TRUE!!! GLAD TO SEE YOU AROUND MORE TEAZE!!!:cheers

Look at all the art in A&E and tell me she is any better than an 8. 9 are pretty damn hot in my book and a 10 is the absolute hottest. I am sticking with my 8.

The colored girl who sang tonight is better than Ms Underwood

-WLY-

munson15

I want winners...

Tony, I never heard a description of a hot chick include the phrase "strong legs!" You gave me my chuckle for the night! :+textinb3 But she is hot and she appears to have "strong legs." I give her an 8 also.:smokesmal

8:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

9.5 right there boys.:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

Anyone that says she is an 8.. Needs to invest in one of these and just get it over with

Journeyman

EOG Master

I always felt she wore a ton of makeup but either way she is very attractive and like others have said she has slimmed down and looks great.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

She goes from 8.5 to 9.5.

Live on TV, she is on the 8.5 scale. In photos or stage video she around the 9.5 scale.

Lastly, I like my avitar better.

Junior

EOG Veteran

Look at all the art in A&E and tell me she is any better than an 8. 9 are pretty damn hot in my book and a 10 is the absolute hottest. I am sticking with my 8.

The colored girl who sang tonight is better than Ms Underwood

-WLY-

Syesha Mercado Presented by:

You have to be kidding me. This girl couldn't shine Carrie Underwoods shoes IMO.

Syesha Mercado Presented by:

You have to be kidding me. This girl couldn't shine Carrie Underwoods shoes IMO.

Do you not like colored girls? She didn't have that rat's nest on her head last night and she has big beezies.

-WLY-