OT: Have you all noticed that most of Doc Mercer's posts have gay comments/references?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT: Have you all noticed that most of Doc Mercer's posts have gay comments/references?

Atleast i dont spank it to Obama in the morning like ole doc does. You like to tear up your little 4 incher thinking dirty about Obama dont you sick fuck?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: OT: Have you all noticed that most of Doc Mercer's posts have gay comments/references?

Oscar:

curious

your ass has been with a LIVE woman how many times in the past
decade?

I would guess less than 3 times?

I rest my case...yet again...LOL

Doc must be away for the moment with his intelligent black male prostitute.

You give up Doc? You havent responded for a while.

texansfan

EOG Master

Doc trolls the streets of Austin at night looking for his next gay encounter. That sick old fuck is probably like Jeffery Dahmer.

What the fuck, don't stop this thread, this is fuckin funny stuff, where the fuck are you doc, I need some more entertainment, git your ass back in here and defend yourself.:LMAO

Missy Docdickinmouth is weak at everything in life. The only thing he has ever had confidence in is his typing ability. He is a weak little pedophile that lives in his parents basement.
Weak old man you are Doc

LOL - this thread has the potential to be an asylum classic. LOL

funny how doc is a closet homosexual and he is mad at life because of it!!!! LOL

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3