OT: Here we go again with the late night booty AIMs

mofome

Banned
Re: OT: Here we go again with the late night booty AIMs

Act your age Mo and stop trying to be so confrontational with all the posters here.

1) Im not being confrontational with anyone. I am just being honest. You are the only one with a problem. That isnt strange.

2) You are in no position to offer me advice. You are an instigator and I laugh at it.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

91023i2ndw;l

Mo, why do condoms matter if you're putting it in the poop chute? :+clueless

WVU

EOG Master

1) Im not being confrontational with anyone. I am just being honest. You are the only one with a problem. That isnt strange.

2) You are in no position to offer me advice. You are an instigator and I laugh at it.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

91023i2ndw;l

OK fine. How about doing your job and maybe getting an official word on Shrink's guarantee so I can send a deposit to a sponsor book? I notice you avoided that thread that contains real EOG business.

Sharky79

EOG Member

I asked myself the same thing Swede.

Thats why I thought it was a guy friend.

texansfan

EOG Master

Mo, why do condoms matter if you're putting it in the poop chute? :+clueless

Wasn't it a poster over at SBR who wondered if a chick could get pregnant from doing it that way?

mofome

Banned

OK fine. How about doing your job and maybe getting an official word on Shrink's guarantee so I can send a deposit to a sponsor book? I notice you avoided that thread that contains real EOG business.

I didn't even see the thread, actually, sweetie.

Again, you don't tell anyone here what to do. You relax, you get some perspective, and you be a good boy. Don't get to thinking you are some big shot around here. You're just a dude with an attitude problem.

91023i2ndw;l

WVU , do the detective work yourself on that. You can identify "ghosts" easy. How come u can't find simple guarantee rules ?

WVU

EOG Master

WVU , do the detective work yourself on that. You can identify "ghosts" easy. How come u can't find simple guarantee rules ?

because they are not simple and are likely outdated. I already tried to find official rules

Wasn't it a poster over at SBR who wondered if a chick could get pregnant from doing it that way?

Did they?! I don't remember that. I mean, my post was meant as a joke since I think you can get STDs that way....but even I'm not naive enough to think you can get pregnant that way! :blink:

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

wvu is the baddest e-man on the planet.

:suit:

Timetopay

EOG Master

The rules seem like something that should be posted as a sticky maybe. Seem pretty impressive to get new members to the sites.

mofome

Banned

Yeah but where do we put the sticky, we need a subforum that contains things of this nature.

and 60 without any options.

91023i2ndw;l

True, very true. The guys calling you a homo are probably the same dudes that say things like: "If I could lick my own balls I'd never leave the house."....because that's not gay. :rolleyes:

:+textinb3

texansfan

EOG Master

Did they?! I don't remember that. I mean, my post was meant as a joke since I think you can get STDs that way....but even I'm not naive enough to think you can get pregnant that way! :blink:

I could have sworn someone over there did.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

It is easier to catch the aids through butt sex than it is through vag sex.

mofome

Banned

True, very true. The guys calling you a homo are probably the same dudes that say things like: "If I could lick my own balls I'd never leave the house."....because that's not gay. :rolleyes:

To be fair, sweded, who would. Who would.

mofome

Banned

You guys are very knowledgeable on all things anus.

Mo, we need a new subforum for sweded. She only talks on naughtys subjects. She's a bad influence on me bud . Help me

Cee, you have no idea. Wanna come to RI? :devil:

Oh and I tried that but I got kicked out of the asylum for not showing the boobs.

Cee, you have no idea. Wanna come to RI? :devil:

Oh and I tried that but I got kicked out of the asylum for not showing the boobs.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i'm in :+excited-

mofome

Banned

Mo, we need a new subforum for sweded. She only talks on naughtys subjects. She's a bad influence on me bud . Help me

cee, you need a bad influence with big boobs in your life.