OT: How important is customer service to you when choosing a place to conduct business?

mofome

Banned
Re: OT: How important is customer service to you when choosing a place to conduct business?

its the tops osu. the tops.

91023i2ndw;l

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT: How important is customer service to you when choosing a place to conduct business?

LOL...this is getting good

mofome

Banned

Man drama sponsored by OSU. Its not good, it wont be good, it never was good.

mofome

Banned

customer service, like when 4 new people have signed up today and posted and I took the time to PM them all personally to welcome them and address their questions.

Thats what we do.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Talk to me Trav.

Really simple Jimmy.

I think customer service, as a whole, is a lost art. It seems that many companies today don't have people who really care how the customer is treated.

What do you think?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I no understand. I am in India.

Really simple Jimmy.

I think customer service, as a whole, is a lost art. It seems that many companies today don't have people who really care how the customer is treated.

What do you think?
The only thing constant is change...

J

joeybagadonuts

As a general rule of thumb I feel it is very important in this day and age. As we really enter a true global market place it will continue to become more and more important as competition increases.

As far as forumville is concerned, I think it really isn't very important. Forums aren't really a customer based business in the true sense of the word. For people who actually bet, which is obviously who the forums want so they make more affiliate money, information and intelligent/sharp posters is probably the biggest factor in choosing. The guys that bet small/not at all usually gravitate towards the 'nice sites' like the RX and Covers. Not many people talking shit and discussing silly things there, and it feels like a fun place to talk about sports more than true gambling discussion...

mofome

Banned

Trying to remove the silly things and trying to keep the gambling talk at a premium is good customer serivice.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

As a general rule of thumb I feel it is very important in this day and age. As we really enter a true global market place it will continue to become more and more important as competition increases.

As far as forumville is concerned, I think it really isn't very important. Forums aren't really a customer based business in the true sense of the word. For people who actually bet, which is obviously who the forums want so they make more affiliate money, information and intelligent/sharp posters is probably the biggest factor in choosing. The guys that bet small/not at all usually gravitate towards the 'nice sites' like the RX and Covers. Not many people talking shit and discussing silly things there, and it feels like a fun place to talk about sports more than true gambling discussion...

I agree, forums are a different animal. I will take it a step further and say that I feel forums should have even better "customer service" as they count on posters to be the worker bees that make their hive run.

It doesnt matter what business you manage or own. Showing a complete disregard for any customer, especially one who "works" for free, is well, uh.......you can fill in the blank.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

its important but doesnt outweigh the product imo

mofome

Banned

people who come here get more one on one attention than they do anywhere else. from there they create their own circumstances and are treated as individuals.

if someone wants to come here and stir up trouble for someone who works here, then that person is going to be addressed accordingly. People who work here try to make peace and reach out to those who have obvious personal issues, but if the other party cant reply then we move on.

we do it well here. best night even in the nba forum. and the beat goes on.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

My business thrives on customer service. I provide an outstanding product and stand by my work. A happy customer is the best advertising one could have.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Customer service most important thing in my business to keep and retain clients.

I would love if someone would call in and tell me their woes or problems with some policy or part of their plan and I could call them a fucking crybaby,piece of shit,or a weirdo.

Man would my days be better in that scenario:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Customer service most important thing in my business to keep and retain clients.

I would love if someone would call in and tell me their woes or problems with some policy or part of their plan and I could call them a fucking crybaby,piece of shit,or a weirdo.

Man would my days be better in that scenario:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

As we all know, that isnt the way the world works......

I think.

mofome

Banned

My business thrives on customer service. I provide an outstanding product and stand by my work. A happy customer is the best advertising one could have.

and eog has an unlimited number of overwhelmingly happy customers. thank goodness. we do it well. it seems as if one was unhappy, they could just find a place that made them happy.

:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

Man would my days be better in that scenario

im sure no one at any job has to put up with the likes of a ttp meltdown.

:fuck:

but we deal with it and have fun and dont hold it against people here because we are kind.

:cheers