OT: INTERNET POSTING BULLIES

Can someone enlighten me who the top 5 posting bullies are on EOG?

I had a debate over this with a couple of people...

I will post my list later....

One clue though: The Froggie made my list...91023i2ndw;l

Congrats bully...:finger004

THE SHRINK

Re: OT: INTERNET POSTING BULLIES

Add Pioneer to your list. He'll take one sentence/one word/one letter from a post, blow it out of context, and shove it back in your face. We've been blessed with him being AWOL these past few days. HALLELUJAH!!

Add Pioneer to your list. He'll take one sentence/one word/one letter from a post, blow it out of context, and shove it back in your face. We've been blessed with him being AWOL these past few days. HALLELUJAH!!

Pioneer was the first name that came to my mind.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Exactly.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I bully the bullies. A prime example was when Old Man Ted tried to get me to join raiders tfz. I laughed, you tell that shitferbrains to go fuck himself. Old Man Ted pisses his panties, I can't do that, he is one of the meanest posters on the forums. Ted, you tell him that, in those exact words. I'll handle it from there.

Another bully, especially when he was a poster was wil. I took great pleasure making him look a complete ass, when he was not doing that himself. Sort of burned a bridge there when he became head mod, oops.

Rainbow and pioneer here, I jump thier shit each and every opportunity. Jeff Jones tries to bully people but he is such a loser ball sucker it is barely worth the effort. I have stuck up for the meek poster countless times, unless I am on mercenary duties or taking special assassination requests.

Frog help me, raiders and jjgold ghosts are beating me up. No problem innocent poster kid, Frog will handle those internet toughs.

OF...:+whipping

Journeyman

EOG Master

wilheim was a bully when he was a poster?

I don't think so....he was a good poster actually, a much different guy, much more friendly and seemed real....something transformed him into what he is today, not sure why he felt he had to change, you couldn't even joke with him anymore. Remember i knew him well before and after.

Nothing is worse than someone getting a job and changing their entire personality over it...it wasn't even needed.

As I've said many times Wil was a very good poster, one of the best....he had his moments and haters like most regulars, but overall he was very good.

Apple

Banned

I don't think so....he was a good poster actually, a much different guy, much more friendly and seemed real....something transformed him into what he is today, not sure why he felt he had to change, you couldn't even joke with him anymore. Remember i knew him well before and after.

Nothing is worse than someone getting a job and changing their entire personality over it...it wasn't even needed.

As I've said many times Wil was a very good poster, one of the best....he had his moments and haters like most regulars, but overall he was very good.

Agree 100%. Shit annoys me

mofome

Banned

Mofo is a bad man. He once beat someone up even though he lost the fight.

mofome

Banned

Hey, that watch (which is expensive, btw) has gotten me laid numerous times.

Just like Sean!

Kosar, i once beat you up and you did not even know it. I am the top e-tough guy.

:cheers

Kosar, i once beat you up and you did not even know it. I am the top e-tough guy.

:cheers

I know, man. You're the toughest.

But I bet you never had a watch that got you laid.

Then again, how could you ever wear a watch with a cast on your arm from breaking your own arm?

mofome

Banned

I know, man. You're the toughest.

But I bet you never had a watch that got you laid.

Then again, how could you ever wear a watch with a cast on your arm from breaking your own arm?

Kosar, i once wore a cast on the arm i did not even break.

rainbow

EOG Master

I bully the bullies. A prime example was when Old Man Ted tried to get me to join raiders tfz. I laughed, you tell that shitferbrains to go fuck himself. Old Man Ted pisses his panties, I can't do that, he is one of the meanest posters on the forums. Ted, you tell him that, in those exact words. I'll handle it from there.

Another bully, especially when he was a poster was wil. I took great pleasure making him look a complete ass, when he was not doing that himself. Sort of burned a bridge there when he became head mod, oops.

Rainbow and pioneer here, I jump thier shit each and every opportunity. Jeff Jones tries to bully people but he is such a loser ball sucker it is barely worth the effort. I have stuck up for the meek poster countless times, unless I am on mercenary duties or taking special assassination requests.

Frog help me, raiders and jjgold ghosts are beating me up. No problem innocent poster kid, Frog will handle those internet toughs.

OF...:+whipping
Frog, the only thing I ever POSTED about you was, I know more in my SLEEP than you will ever know about this INDUSTRY.
PS: I also said if me and you were LOCKED up in the same CELL and you had MONEY I would send you DIRECTLY to the POOR HOUSE, and something else Frog, your HEAD is not SHAPED right to COMPETE with me at anything about SPORTS. you should be a WRITER, that one you WIN with me, but SPORTS you are out of your LEAGUE with me. you are a good BASHER TOO, other than that you better go pick on some ROOKIES, because you are way out of your LEAGUE with me. Frog, I wonder if you REALLY could put up all the MONEYLINES, QUARTER LINES AND HALFTIME LINES without any help from the SCREEN, like I said before I would make MINCE MEAT out of you doing that.

mofome

Banned

Frog, the only thing I ever POSTED about you was, I know more in my SLEEP than you will ever know about this INDUSTRY.
PS: I also said if me and you were LOCKED up in the same CELL and you had MONEY I would send you DIRECTLY to the POOR HOUSE, and something else Frog, your HEAD is not SHAPED right to COMPETE with me at anything about SPORTS. you should be a WRITER, that one you WIN with me, but SPORTS you are out of your LEAGUE with me. you are a good BASHER TOO, other than that you better go pick on some ROOKIES, because you are way out of your LEAGUE with me. Frog, I wonder if you REALLY could put up all the MONEYLINES, QUARTER LINES AND HALFTIME LINES without any help from the SCREEN, like I said before I would make MINCE MEAT out of you doing that.

rainbow makes an appearance!

:houra :houra :houra

I always have tears in my eyes after reading Rainbow's line posting rant. It just never gets old........

Thanks Rainbow!

Sir,

This is the internet bullies thread.

You might have been looking for the internet blowhard thread. A couple exits down off the freeway.

mofome

Banned

Sir,

You might have been looking for the internet blowhard thread. A couple exits down off the freeway.

Kosar, that was mean. You are an internet bully.

rainbow

EOG Master

I always have tears in my eyes after reading Rainbow's line posting rant. It just never gets old........

Thanks Rainbow!
I am just REPLYING to FROG only, its no doubt in my mind I could back my words up with him at anything, I have too many years EXPERIENCE over him, and I was BORN knowing this BUSINESS.

rainbow

EOG Master

Sir,

THANKS, I just got off on that EXIT.................

rainbow

EOG Master

Sir,

PS: FROG DONT BULLY ME AROUND, IN HIS MIND HE MIGHT THINK SO.

I am just REPLYING to FROG only, its no doubt in my mind I could back my words up with him at anything, I have too many years EXPERIENCE over him, and I was BORN knowing this BUSINESS.

Rainbow,

You know I love ya BUT...

That may be a stretch even for YOU...::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

rainbow

EOG Master

Thanks Rainbow!
IT NEVER WILL GET OLD WHENEVER I AM AGAINST HIM AT ANYTHING, SO I SUGGEST YOU GET USE TO IT.

rainbow

EOG Master

Yeah, we know.

Experience.

Born knowing it.

(sigh)
JUST REMEMBER ONE THING ABOUT ME, I DO SPEAK THE TRUTH, I`VE BEEN DOWN BAD ROADS ALONG THE WAY, I MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES IN THIS BUSINESS, SO YOU KNOW, I`M NO GUARDIAN ANGEL..............