OT..JUSTINE HENIN..YOUR OPINION??

Re: OT..JUSTINE HENIN..YOUR OPINION??

YEAH YOUR RIGHT!! And I always liked the girls who could play sports and hang out with the guys...they were alway cool chicks..

rayray

EOG Dedicated

had to of gotten knocked up or something to drop out at 25. great legs. face could stop a train

munson15

I want winners...

Never liked her looks. Has no chest whatsoever which combined with the ballcap, makes her look like a little boy, IMO.

Retired at 25, been all over the world umpteen times, and won more money than God.

But I bet ol' Justine would give it all up just to know she was receiving feedback from all the EOG Brad Pitts.

munson15

I want winners...

This discussion does not require the participation of higher minds such as yourself Jeff.

Retired at 25, been all over the world umpteen times, and won more money than God.

But I bet ol' Justine would give it all up just to know she was receiving feedback from all the EOG Brad Pitts.

Why thank you sir. For me personally I was thinking more on the lines of George Clooney.

-WLY-

I could never watch her play tennis. No body with an ugly face just doesn't do it for me.

YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE BRAD PITT...JEFF?:+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Never liked her looks. Has no chest whatsoever which combined with the ballcap, makes her look like a little boy, IMO.

how can she have big boobs. breasts are fatty tissue. women who work out and are athletic rarely have big boobies because they don't have a lot of fat - hence smaller boobs. how many big boobied runners have you ever seen? or volleyball or basketball or..........get the point. now that she has retired she won't have nearly as much muscle and her breasts will get bigger because she will have more fatty tissue than before

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

She could be my princess. Nice job by her to retire so early and happily I assume. She was great competition in the world of womens professional tennis. Seen many of her big wins. She was an athlete no doubt.