OT: Landscaper type question, how much for about a ton of dirt ?

I need a quantity of soil, not sand, preferably dumped into my pickup bed by a frontlader or similar.

Any idea on price ?

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: OT: Landscaper type question, how much for about a ton of dirt ?

Dig a hole in your backyard to dump your old lady in, take the remaining spoils left over from the volume of her fat ass and throw it in the back of your truck....then the answer to your question would be "free"

Is it fill dirt your looking for or top soil?

Kinda fill dirt.

I ripped up my front deck, only about 10' X 5' roughly. I expected a grading problem, there is actually a window well under the deck, but it is bricked over. It is a source of a water leak to the basement.

Anyhow, I need a bunch of dirt, not sand... I think just regular ass dirt, not sand, not topsoil...is what I need.

Dig a hole in your backyard to dump your old lady in, take the remaining spoils left over from the volume of her fat ass and throw it in the back of your truck....then the answer to your question would be "free"

Thanks Teddy, now I can't show her this thread !

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

dont get over a yard about 30-40 bucks put in the truck at a time ,chits heavy , sounds like u might need 5 yds plus dumped at the house. if you get it close to where you need it wouldnt take to long to wheel and dump 5 yds ,still a couple hr job easy

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

saw your post .2 yds get screened top soil lot easyer to work with and dont have to fuk with rocks , esp if you ll mow there . trust me , ,if its just for fill ,get bank run