Over $600,000 On Seattle Today

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
jjgold said:
In NY/NJ area

Unreal

Everyone on the +2

Lets see

and its still early, it it one of those stragne games that many value player sharps
and Joe public both love.

The_Man

EOG Senior Member
I like Washington myself. Portis has a big day and that Wash D is better than average. So what do you think? Start talking, huh? You speak in tounges. Im not interested in how much cash is being wagered in the greater New York/ New Jersey area. Who the hell cares what these squares are getting down on. Botton line, who do you like, Wash or Seattle with the points?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
FWIW---I like Seattle here (don't luv them) because Washington is at home.
And--they got lots of crooks in DC!

Why are they on +2 and not the ML? Any so called "sharps" will take those extra odds than be betting -110 +2( I assume that is what local charge), worst case they will be getting +105. 15 cents to avoid a pretty dead number and a dead "push" number? Had they bet before the rush I am sure locals would have probably had +115 or so. Then again not sure howmany locals carry MLs at all let alone respectable ones.

I posted somewhere in here earlier this week when you could have gotten Seattle for +125/128 ML with that +2 spread at Pinnacle.

This is one of those games where u don't even need to cap. It is obvious they are taking all that people can give them on Seattle. Just pound the shit out of Washington. Matchups favor the Skins.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
nickythefish said:
This is one of those games where u don't even need to cap. It is obvious they are taking all that people can give them on Seattle. Just pound the shit out of Washington. Matchups favor the Skins.
That's right! Great post!

I am back!!! I watched games with approx 20 guys in a big room at the local VFW Hall and we had it on a 200 inch projector. What a tough loss but Wash. deserved the win. I believe we were on the right side though but not our day.

Boys some guy got so mad after FG in overtime he through a fukkin 1ft knife right through fukkin projector screen as he has about 5 Dimes on seattle +2 and no one said shit. The guy is connected so VFW memebers said nothing to him but I am sure he will get them another one or give money for damage.

Every one of us were on this fukkin Seattle team.

Holgrem is such a fukkin loser

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
jjgold said:
I am back!!! I watched games with approx 20 guys in a big room at the local VFW Hall and we had it on a 200 inch projector. What a tough loss but Wash. deserved the win. I believe we were on the right side though but not our day.

Boys some guy got so mad after FG in overtime he through a fukkin 1ft knife right through fukkin projector screen as he has about 5 Dimes on seattle +2 and no one said shit. The guy is connected so VFW memebers said nothing to him but I am sure he will get them another one or give money for damage.

Every one of us were on this fukkin Seattle team.

Holgrem is such a fukkin loser

Coach. Can you put in a good word to the Rizzo Brothers for me? I don't want them to come break both of my legs and wrists. Tell them I'm good for it.

No problem Hitter.

Man when the guy through the knife from 20 yards away from the screen everyone just became silent and the guy just left curing and slamming all the doors.

This was a big play for us and we got beat.