Over-advertised stuff on TV

To me it means , this product can't possibly be any good.

A couple of the worst...

That guy with the My pillows

Doctor Ho and his backbelt

Then all that $19.99 stuff with the line of, wait, buy now get a second one free, just pay separate inflated shipping charges.

I'm sure none of these items are any good

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

A couple of the worst...

Then all that $19.99 stuff with the line of, wait, buy now get a second one free, just pay separate inflated shipping charges.

Flex Seal! I root for the boat to capsize when he is on it. I just wanna take some of that Flex shit and tape his mouth shut

I agree on all of those $19.99 (Thinking we are too stupid not to realize $19.99 and $20 are the same thing - sadly - most are that stupid) products witht he outrageous S/H and also taking 4-6 WEEKS!I sell stuff on eBay. We ship stuff the same day, no later than the next day. Not 4+ weeks later

While I work TVs are on All Day

Pills to make men more energetic like Frank Thomas.

And FORHIMS type of stuff.

And why is Magic Johnson selling healthcare ???? WTF

And how many products does Shaq endorse????

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

A couple of the worst...

My pillow is good.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Remember the Ron Popeil Showtime Rotisserie BBQ ovens? ("Set it and forget it!!!")

I had one for awhile. Those things were actually fabulous for cooking whole chickens, turkeys, etc.

Only drawback: they were a bitch to clean up.

They've come with a totally ridiculous new product, it almost seems like a joke

A pre dump toilet spray called VIP
Stands for very important poopers

Not a product but I am sick of that kid in the wheelchair ( Alec ) in those constant ads for Shriners hospital

Here is one that has to be 100 percent a scam

www.dealdash.com

Sort of modeled on eBay, but more of a scam

They advertise stuff like ....
I got this brand new big screen TV for$3.73

Yeah, tough to dispute accuracy on that

They make some ridiculous claims, like I found out I'm 74 percent Sicilian, thanks to this scam company

mr merlin

EOG Master
DNA test kits. These companies are doing this for ulterior motives.
I dont get it either, Pocahatez elizabeth Waren took one and it showed a small amount of indian ancestry(but no details as to where or what tribes, etc), meanwhile they show commercials with people getting their results and it says their from a small region in Sicily or Peru for example. Which is the truth?

I am all for supporting efforts to conserve endangered wildlife, however they go to far with ..

The snow leopard

Right up there with

Dr. Ho

And, Mike Lindell and his fucking pillow

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Auto insurance. I am dumping Geico in March. Gone up 40percent in 3 years, no tickets in 30 years, no wrecks, no insurance claims. I am a good insurance risk. I am convinced companies that advertise most, charge the most. I am going to pick out some auto insurance company I probably never heard of.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Auto insurance. I am dumping Geico in March. Gone up 40percent in 3 years, no tickets in 30 years, no wrecks, no insurance claims. I am a good insurance risk. I am convinced companies that advertise most, charge the most. I am going to pick out some auto insurance company I probably never heard of.

I am with Mercury. I had to go to AAA for a year (long story). When that year was up AAA sent the bill for next year. My jaw bounced off the floor. I checked Mercury and I saved OVER $1200 by switching. So check them out

waco

EOG Dedicated
I have Geico and my insurance has stayed the same for the last 5 years. I was checking for new rates and called AAA and they gave me a quote and I said it was too high for what I was paying. He said you have GEICO don't you. AAA says they cant compete with them!!

MrTop

EOG Master
it does matter where you live for insurance along with other factors. The more risk you are the more you will pay. They want people they can make money from with NO Risk

lol

I looked up some info on that Dr Ho belt scam. Reviews are of course poor. The real scam part of it is that it is promoted as being covered by Medicare / Medicaid. The thing is supposed to cost under $200, but they charge upwards of $1,000 to Medicare and perhaps also the buyer.

The ads for this product are endless, that alone guarantees the item is worthless, nothing advertised that much is worth a shit. It may well be the biggest scam ever advertised on TV

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Looking over all replies I am kinda shocked one hasn't been posted. I know once I do many here will agree with me

Kars 4 Kids

As soon as I hear the first few notes of the song I can't change the channel fast enough. I don't advocate violence against kids but every time I see the ad I wanna take those instruments and use them to kill those kids in the most painful way possible......preferably with their parents watching since they are also responsible for them being in the ad.

And if you have ever dealt with them you will wish you never did (I never have but know someone who did and he regrets it a good 10+ years later). The "vacation voucher" they "give away" is just as big of a scam as this whole thing is. And do a Google search on where the money raised ends up going and I guarantee you the thought of giving them a penny will cease to exist. I have no idea what their overhead costs are but it has to be very high knowing how many ads they run.

Whenever I hear that annoying ad, I always think....

Karsforkids, the most annoying ad there is !

Dr. Ho is really getting under my skin to and the pillow guy

Number 3 has to be kid Alec in the wheelchair for Shriners hospital, I want to do a Benny Hill job on him and push him down a cliff or something.

Number 4 is the snow leopard, I'm ready to go shoot one of remaining 6,500 left in the wild and make a throwrug out of its hide

My idea of a great day would start with visiting Doctor Ho and give him a few hours of nearly fatal waterboard turture, then go over to Mike Lindell 's house and smother him to death with a my pillow , then push Alec and his wheelchair off a cliff. Board a plan
e to Kazakhstan and bag me a snow leopard and be home in time for dinner.

There is a midpoint to it . Some advertising is needed so you know of the insurance company. It can get out of hand with someone like that Flo broad and the gecko stuff but nothing like that damn doctor Ho !