Overall Standings Thread

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Overall Standings Thread

Yea he belongs on the bottom,I didn't put it in order.

Some of these plays are a mess, vtheman can't even put proper games being played. Bumpy isn't playing games for that day he posted by the looks of things

This isnt difficult posting the plays right

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Too bad for Munson,he'd built a big negative balance lead and had a good chance to finish in the bottom 5,now the low part part of the contest's a wide open opportunity for anyone who's trending that way.

something fishy to me, just call me skeptical

Yeah,one minute Munson's DQ'd,the next back in the game,then Bricker goes from the top to bottom?Is the fix setting in...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i jumped ahead and DQ'ed munson because i looked at Thurrsdays thread and noticed he didnt make a play. Instead of causing confusing seeing we were only updated thru Weds i decided to erase the diqualified until i updated thursdays.i forgot to put the - sign infront of Bricker's unit total,VtheMan, on Thursdays play you posted this below, the problem is the 2 teams dont play one anotherOriginally Posted by vtheman Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys UNDER 34 -110

Tuckman

Uh Poster

there is suppose to be spaces between each sentence seperating the issues at hand, the site is not allowing it thoughugh

Tuckman

Uh Poster

im adding Thursday and Fridays in now, gonna take about an hour and it will be done

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

For the record...........I am STUNNED to be leading after Friday's plays. I got hot and won many games but to be #1 is somethign I NEVER woulda thought possible since MLB is not a great sport for me and I did well there. My goal isn't to be #1 but in the T5 since spots 1-5 are the same. All I will say is those tailing the T5 spots would have made quite a fair chunk of change

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if someone can find the results to this shit, please do. i have alreadt wasted 15 minutes

Re: Official Saturday august 13th plays thread<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->6:45pPeru - Peruvian Primera Division Alianza Lima -1 (+145 Bodog<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

Tuckman

Uh Poster

13th added in

except Betmonkey, cant find the result to whatever it is he played.. :whip:

PO69

EOG Master

Exactly what happens for rained out games? Do I need to make another pick or is it just a push?

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

if someone can find the results to this shit, please do. i have alreadt wasted 15 minutes

Re: Official Saturday august 13th plays thread<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->6:45pPeru - Peruvian Primera Division Alianza Lima -1 (+145 Bodog<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

Loss, game ended in a 0-0 draw:
LiveScore.com : Peru Soccer Live Scores
[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: title, colspan: 4"]

Peru

- Primera Division
[/TD]

[TD="class: match-light"][/TD]
[TD="class: match-light, colspan: 3, align: right"]August 13
[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"][/TD]

[TD="width: 45"]FT
[/TD]
[TD="width: 186, align: right"]FBC Melgar
[/TD]
[TD="width: 51"]

2 - 2

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186"]Inti Gas Deportes
[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186, align: right"]Leon de Huanuco
[/TD]

3 - 1

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186"]Universidad Cesar Vallejo
[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186, align: right"]Sport Boys
[/TD]

2 - 0

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186"]Cienciano
[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186, align: right"]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 51"]0 - 0
[/TD]
[TD="width: 186"]Sporting Cristal
[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186, align: right"]Colegio Nacional de Iquitos
[/TD]

0 - 1

[/TD]
[TD="width: 186"]Juan Aurich
[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

slite correction:

you have me as

13-7 8.75 17

I have actually posted plays on 18 days and the math backs it up

there have been 19 days as of Aug 13

I have doubled up 2x and took a day off making 18 days of plays and not 17 meaning i must take one day off from picks. so when you post the updates standings i will be

13-8 7.63 19

bumpy

EOG Veteran

Winky, I'm glad that you said something b/c I was going to ask about it. The same situation may apply to Betmonkey or he dq'd on the mathematic impossiblity to get to the correct number of posts and days.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

It does seem that some more people are going to be disqualified for exceeding 30 plays in 28 days.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

It does seem that some more people are going to be disqualified for exceeding 30 plays in 28 days.

Not me - I know I can only submit 1 pick per day and MUST take 1 day off. Anyone who gets DQ'd deserves it for being stupid

Tuckman

Uh Poster

winky i will take a look at it tommorrow, i need to hit the hay, have to work earlier than normal tommorrow 2348ji23e

Guys i will do monday and tuesday after work tommorrow

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky,

We might end up on the same team.

Please take this the right way. I don't care which team I am on as long as I am on ANY TEAM! Obviously I won't finish B5 - same with you - so I do hope to finish T5 and be on any team. I would love to have you on the team, as well. With 9 days and 8 picks left for me I am in the T5 and I am in position to stay there but I won't even start to celebrate and think about the contest until I am assured a T5 spot. MLB is not my best sport and to be doing this well for this long is stunning

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I meant because they are doung a draft. Its not top 5 on one and bottom 5 on another.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

slite correction:

you have me as

13-7 8.75 17

I have actually posted plays on 18 days and the math backs it up

there have been 19 days as of Aug 13

I have doubled up 2x and took a day off making 18 days of plays and not 17 meaning i must take one day off from picks. so when you post the updates standings i will be

13-8 7.63 19

winky thru day 14 which the standings are thru currently

13-7 +8.75 (yes u posted 18 days)

U had double plays on

Aug 2nd
Aug 9th

U had no plays on

Aug 4th

very easily to type in the wrong number for days played or even just skip right past it, however its fixed

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i ill start updating the spreadsheet shortly, i have it all on paper just need to punch it all in

PO69

EOG Master

I think that WINKY has taken over my spot as being the biggest pain the contest for the grader

Tuckman

Uh Poster

nah he was right, mistakes can happen when doing this everyday for as many people..Especially with some of these plays posters are using, i dont even know what they are or what sport at times :doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have results in my book for everything but Aug 4th thru the 9th, it would take me hours upon hours to look up the stuff u play. u get me the results from those days i will figure out the rest..

royboy

EOG Dedicated

thru august 17th i think i have actually made 22 plays in 20 days...not 23 in 20. there were two days i couldn't post so i double posted the two days before. i think this is right tuck, but could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. thanks