Overall Standings Thread

Tuckman

Uh Poster
I will keep an overall standings in this thread along with an updated record in each personal thread

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Overall Standings Thread

<iframe width='800' height='500' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AnsuIdx1-1GZdGVTbWpSRzVtODJIY29aVUdEbXVCX2c&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

July 27th added in ( u see a mistake please let me know asap)

:cheers

Iona

EOG Dedicated

My units should be +1.00 not + 1.04. Yesterdays total was -104.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

July 28th added in (except Moldy, Sportsoptions is down for mantience until around 10pm pacific, i wouldnt a clue where to find his score without SO)

any mistakes let me know asap

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

wow great grading on this. will e a fun 30 days.

i see some guys with 3 graded plays?

with one max per day how was that done?

Miners26

EOG Veteran

30 plays in 28 days as the rules state, therefore you can have 2 days of the 30 total days where you submit 2 plays.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

July 29
Iona 2-0 + 2.45

MLB 956 Cincinnati -110. First 5 innings 5Dimes

How can tripper be 3-0 in 2 days when you can only post 1 play a day also in pick thread some people made 2 picks Friday because they did not make a pick Thursday so what is the max plays you can play a day? thought like trytrytry it was one. And could only make up if your game was rained out.

Miners26

EOG Veteran

How can tripper be 3-0 in 2 days when you can only post 1 play a day also in pick thread some people made 2 picks Friday because they did not make a pick Thursday so what is the max plays you can play a day? thought like trytrytry it was one. And could only make up if your game was rained out.

Tripper can be 3-0 in 2 days because he actually read the rules.

You have to make plays 28 of the 30 days, therefore you could post 1 play per day for 26 days then post 2 plays per day for the other 2 days or you could post 1 play per day for 27 days then post 3 plays the 28th day. Bottomline is you have to post plays 28 days and the total # has to be 30, this is all pretty much in the rules section.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i will be adding Saturdays shortly, have them on paper just need to transfer them to the spreadhseet

Tuckman

Uh Poster

July 31st added in

if anyone sees a mistake let me know asap, if i missed a play because not everyone finds the right threads also let me know, i tried to look thru and locate most

Tripper can be 3-0 in 2 days because he actually read the rules.

You have to make plays 28 of the 30 days, therefore you could post 1 play per day for 26 days then post 2 plays per day for the other 2 days or you could post 1 play per day for 27 days then post 3 plays the 28th day. Bottomline is you have to post plays 28 days and the total # has to be 30, this is all pretty much in the rules section.

should be called 28 in 30 days then title misleading

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Terrible start for me. Need a solid week or I'm done.

you wont be done as the 5 worst cappers will get an entry too!

so basically half of us want to get + and half of us just want to lose so bascially you best shot is to keep losing

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck dont want to bug you about this, but i think i was 1-3 going into today

correct you are..can you start putting juice with your totals? I have been giving you just the standard -110, but its not always that

thanks man

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will grade yesterday's later on tonight, just walked in from work to a sick dog, not a pretty site. Puke

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Monday the 1st added in

any mistakes let me know

Lucky for everyone i cant win a spot! :+waving-5

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

bringing up the caboose...chooo choooo...trying for losers now, will probably go on a heater lol :+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

last nights has not been added in, its always one day behind..I will get to Weds plays in a little bit

July 27th: 1-0 +1.00
July 28th: 1-0 +1.41
July 29th: 0-1 -1.29
July 30th: 0-1 -1.00
July 31st: 0-1 -1.04
Aug 1st: 1-0 +1.00
Aug 2nd: 0-1 -1.22

Total thru these days (which is what the leaderboard is thru)

3-4 -1.14

Your weds play which has not been added to the standings is

Re: Official Wednesday august 3rd plays<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Twins -102 Pinny<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

which will be a win

Do you see any issues with the grading thru what is currently in the standings?

Let me know!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Good work in here tuck, looks like alot of work. props to you.

its about 45 minutes a night, but if you fall at all behind im gonna be screwed..Im always 1 night behind only because my ass is in bed before the late night games end, 5am comes early for work..

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

I need to make a move...up or down I do not care. Middle of the pack won't win shit in this contest