Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Thus you have 4 losers batting consecutively that are crap. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Carlos Ruiz did his job. He made his automatic out but at least it wasn't a double play. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lee bunts into a double play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

TEAR YOUR TICKET!

I TOLD YOU! YOU THOUGHT THAT WEAK LEADOFF HIT BY FRANCISCO WOULD AMOUNT TO ANYTHING? :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Now the 4th inning is tainted b/c Rollins is hitting first. One out already. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And Mayberry sucks too and Ibanez is something like 2 for his last 200 so you have 3 hitters, tops.:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Live betting at bet365 has the line almost down to even money. I guess they don't know how "great" Lee is or how "loaded" Philly's overrated lineup is. :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

Anybody have odds on Chess having an urgent matter outside the country to deal with if Phils come back from this huge 1-0 deficit ?

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Anybody have odds on Chess having an urgent matter outside the country to deal with if Phils come back from this huge 1-0 deficit ?
Cite where I stated I had left the country. Try listening to me instead of to dumb kids.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lee is scared of danny espinoza. Lmaoooooooooooooo Another hit!!!!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I told you Rollins is garbage. Two pitches, weak ground ball out. He's in total decline and should be batting eighth.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I assume Victorino is part of that "loaded" lineup. Nice job Shane. Double play.:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Never has a 1 run lead been more safe this season. This will end 3-0 Washington.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I wish there was a live prop bet I could get on Philly not scoring.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

+215 * 3 = nearly 6 and a half units made on one easy anti-Lee play. And I haven't made money betting against this clown...:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Jimmy can't hit and can't field either. But he's a fixture there. Amazing.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Doesn't matter. Many more scoring opportunities to come for Washington. Lee being outpitched by Ross Detwiler. I just hope Lee stays in. He's thrown many pitches.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

6 and 1/2 units on one game. And it was my good fortune to be away from sports for 5 weeks while Lee was winning. Lee, you've been a gold mine! I thank you!12io4j2w90

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Well I also should thank the gullible public that allows these ridiculous lines on Lee to continue to be posted.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

The dumb kid is reading all of this straining to the point of hernia for Philadelphia to "come back."Then the little punk will come in and made one of his typically stupid snarky remarks. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

What did I tell you about mayberry? Huh? Did I not tell you he sucks? And here's Ibanez trying to go 3 for his last 201.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

3 up, 3 down. Philly will not score. Wait, I already told you that two innings ago. :LMAO