Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Brian Wilson is the most overrated clown pitcher in the MLB

I agree he's overrated too and is a boring buffoon. I don't like the antics nor do I like the beard which he wears for attention. He reminds me of Joachin Phoenix. He acts like a weirdo to draw attention to himself.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Right about now, Cliffy is likely waking up and putting on his Spiderman underoos.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Right about now, Cliffy is likely waking up and putting on his Spiderman underoos.

if he throws a CG shutout i hope he looks into the camera, points at his eyes, then points at the camera, and says, "that was for you, chessman."

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The best part about this is that Chess was MIA when Lee was on fire, and then he has one bad outing and Chess posts 100 times. :pop:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Chester, your boy the gascan threw 8 of .63 WHIP. that's pretty good if you like aces.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Chester, your boy the gascan threw 8 of .63 WHIP. that's pretty good if you like aces.

Yes, but the bottom line is quite simple: ATLANTA + 146 (ACTION!) CASHED. And all of the suckers who saw "C. Lee" and made their decision immediately based on him LOST.

Tough luck, Cliffy! :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

if he throws a CG shutout i hope he looks into the camera, points at his eyes, then points at the camera, and says, "that was for you, chessman."

Ah, the glory of the word "if." :LMAO

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Lee pitched 8 innings of 3 hit one run baseball and left the game tied at 1-1. Lee also hit a solo home run in the 3rd providing Philly with the only run.

Philly lost but it had nothing to do with Lee.

I'm glad you cashed Chessman but Lee was nails.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lee pitched 8 innings of 3 hit one run baseball and left the game tied at 1-1. Lee also hit a solo home run in the 3rd providing Philly with the only run.

Philly lost but it had nothing to do with Lee.

I'm glad you cashed Chessman but Lee was nails.

Thanks. You're right. It had nothing to do with Cliffy Boy. But I had the Braves, he was the starter, and I'm glad to get another win in a game this clown pitches.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Thanks. You're right. It had nothing to do with Cliffy Boy. But I had the Braves, he was the starter, and I'm glad to get another win in a game this clown pitches.

Clown? Now that's funny.....he's one of the top ten pitchers in the game right now...

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Clown? Now that's funny.....he's one of the top ten pitchers in the game right now...

I don't care. He's a clown to me and I will continue going against this clown right through the entire season. I don't care what he does or doesn't do. He's overpriced every time he takes the mound.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I had four units on that overrated pile of shit the night he arrived in Texas and the game was over by the second inning. The Orioles lit his tits. Then I came back with him very soon after that and the Royals put their collective foot up his ass. Fuck him!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I don't understand the pic of the black kid. Is this implying that I only won $17 on today's game? Which means at +146 I risked $11.64 on it. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Cliffy Boy had better take the break to regroup and figure out how to start winning some ballgames.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

One time I took the 1.5 runs against Cliff and my team won outright. I was ashamed of myself that day.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Tonite Clifford brings his class A ball 4 to 1 K:BB and mediocre 1.06 WHIP to Wrigley.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Who's betting what in this game? Would an U7- be worth a look or the guys in the outfield bleachers going to be wearing hardhats again tonight for their own safety?

:) :)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tonite Clifford brings his class A ball 4 to 1 K:BB and mediocre 1.06 WHIP to Wrigley.
Not nearly as good as his 10-1 ratio last year. He's almost got double the walks he had last year already. I guess someone told him he had to throw some balls.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

He's played on fours teams in three seasons, including two tours with the Phillies. GMs really lock this guy down when they get the chance. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

First batter. DOUBLE! Second batter. HOME RUN! Third batter. DOUBLE! Fouth batter. SAVAGE LINE-OUT! Fifth batter. HARD HIT GROUND OUT! Pass out the hard hats! Cliffy Boy's 89 mph straightball is off! :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

One of the coaches just brought Soriano a bib. He was drooling in the on-deck circle. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I'm going to call The Greek and see if they can grade this for me now.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Cliffy is pouting b/c his lineup is not bailing him out this time. 0-3 in the first. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

LITERALLY LOL-ing watching the Cubs tattoo this overrated junkballer.

::LMAO::

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Once Cliffy knows he's off, he gets very timid and starts trying to nibble too much. Expect 3-4 BBs before he gets knocked out.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Phillies going down 1-2-3 again. Poor Cliffy. No more margin for error.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Chess, why do you disappear in this thread when Lee is on fire (see his 3 straight shut outs) and come shouting loudly when he struggles? That seems like a coward to me.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Look for Cliff to ask out of this game after the fifth. He's a baby and has no heart.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Chess, why do you disappear in this thread when Lee is on fire (see his 3 straight shut outs) and come shouting loudly when he struggles? That seems like a coward to me.

Check if I posted ANYTHING during that time. I was out of the country and wasn't even looking at sports or gambling.