Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Oh, no doubt about it. I feel like I should pay for this much entertainment. You should see these PM's the guy sent. Who wants to be a millionaire champion, predicted golds meteoric rise from $900-$1500 (he said in 18 months) and bought at $900, and he also told me to monitor the Iranian Nuclear situation closely because he has insider info. He should charge for this shit.

I love the "your thread" comment. I didn't know you set a password to get in. I watched maybe 5 minutes of the Cub game dudeeeeeee. You can check the internet and scores in fantasy. Weird to you, I know.

We mock what we don't understand (and are obviously jealous of). it's unfathomable to you that anyone would buy gold and oil? Really? No wonder you're a broke kid making $20 bets on games. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Oh, no doubt about it. I feel like I should pay for this much entertainment. You should see these PM's the guy sent. Who wants to be a millionaire champion, predicted golds meteoric rise from $900-$1500 (he said in 18 months) and bought at $900, and he also told me to monitor the Iranian Nuclear situation closely because he has insider info. He should charge for this shit.

I love the "your thread" comment. I didn't know you set a password to get in. I watched maybe 5 minutes of the Cub game dudeeeeeee. You can check the internet and scores in fantasy. Weird to you, I know.

Riiiiiight, I believe you. really, I do.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Again that problem with the meaning of words. It would seem that a thread CREATED (wait this is another one you have trouble with) by Joe would be Joe's thread; by Sam , Sam's thread. It's not an unusual way to describe a thread. :doh1

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Getting BOMBED! Check the box score. I'm glad I waited for all of the buffoons to drive the price up to -250 at 5dimes. Harang and the Padres +230, made at 1:03 p.m. is what I have.

(I had been thinking in the morning: Can they be THAT stupid? Maybe I should just bet the game now, while Lee is -235.)

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

2 innings and the greatest pitcher of the 21st century has thrown 50 pitches. 4 ER, 6 hits (3 doubles), 1 BB. His ERA for this game (so far! Wait until SD has a second look at this fireballer) is 18.00. There's a nerdy kid who might want to know. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I KEEP telling you gentlemen. He's good, but he's the most overrated pitcher in the game. Maybe I'm being too hard on Cliff. San Diego has a terrific lineup. :LOL

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

7th hit. Orlando Hudson. Padres, slow down. Don't knock him out just yet. It won't be as enjoyable for me. I LOVVVVVVE watching him struggle. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I know most of you stayed off the game because of the price. But admit it, how many of you thought: "Damn. Padres? Easy win there." Well I'm glad you had enough sense not to waste your money.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

For all wondering at home, if you faded Cliff Lee all year up until this point, you'd be down money I do believe.

This win today might get you in the +.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Oh dear. Cliffy leads off the third. There's always the fourth inning. It's hard trying to make a comeback in the NL. :blink:

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

For all wondering at home, if you faded Cliff Lee all year up until this point, you'd be down money I do believe.

This win today might get you in the +.
OBSESSED with my thread. :LOL (His life stops for 3 hours every time Lee pitches to root for Philadelphia and monitor what I'm doing in here.)

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

This is not about the money. I've won money against this guy, big deal. This is about making a point and being able to laugh every 5 days at baseball's most overrated player (not just pitcher, PLAYER). I hate to admit it, but I get off on being right. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I won't even mind if Philadelphia manages to come back to win. I'd feel bad for anyone who laid 2.5 units to win 1.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Oops! Phillies had second and third. Howard fails. Inning over. 0 runs.

Top 4th. 9th hit. Chris Denorfia. 0 outs.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Chris in scoring position. Lee looks tired and worried. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

There's always the Red Sox game tonight if you like eating blocks of chalk. Not as bad an idea though. I trust Lester much more than Lee.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

10th hit. Chase Headley. 2nd & 3rd, 1 out.

Whoaa, they score runs faster than I can keep up. 5th run on a sac fly by Ludwick. Cliff approaching 90 pitches.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lee getting better. Has dropped his ERA to 11.25 for the game. WHIP got worse though. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Let's see who he pitches against next. Then I'll tell you the crazy line they will offer. (No one will learn anything from this game. Trust me.)

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Pirates in Philadelphia. Not sure who will throw for Pittsburgh, but he will be -180 minimum.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

About as easy a +230 winner as you'll find in baseball. Overrated Cliff Lee is the goat once again.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I picture Chessman like a villain in the old silent movies.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Chessman....I will wager you 100 bucks on Lee vs the Pirates, whatever the closing line is....

I like making donations....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't get it Chess, why don't you bump this thread when Lee is on his way to CG SO's?

I heard that Lee has given up an average of one earned run vs the Giants in his career. Not bad.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cliff Lee just pitched his 5th CG SO of the year for the Phillies - the most in the majors and the most in a Phillies uniform since Steve Carlton had 5 in a season. His ERA is now below 3 on the season - not sure who would want to fade a guy with an ERA below 3.

WiredNTired

EOG Member

I don't get it Chess, why don't you bump this thread when Lee is on his way to CG SO's?

The guy inserted his foot in his big mouth and won't admit he's wrong. He'll have an aswer for us when he gets out of the insane asylum.