Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

What's hilarious to me is this kid probably doesn't have a bet either way on this game and he's more interested in this game than on ones he has bets on!

::LMAO::

He's rooting so hard for Philadelphia that his head is going to explode!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lead-off batter, top 2nd. 2-0 count. (Remember I told you Cliff will be scared to throw strikes?) DOUBLE on a scorching line drive!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I'm a little disappointed with The Greek. They told me their policy is that I have to wait until 9 innings are played before they will grade it. ::LMAO::

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Next batter. SINGLE. 1st and 3rd, no out. Cliff looks like he wants to go home already. No heart loser. Terrible pitching from behind when he has to keep his team in a game.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Cliffy got a K! YAYYYYYYYY!!! (Oooops, it was only the pitcher bunting with two strikes. :LMAO)

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Amazing the prices people lay with this junkballer on the road.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I'd love to be at Wrigley behind the Phillies bench so I could heckle this clown every inning. :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I didn't want to interrupt your new streak of talking to yourself (10 posts in a row), but how did I know we wouldn't get an update on the rest of that inning? Could it be because he struck out the side with men on 1st and 3rd? Whoops. Now go back to talking to yourself nutty. It would be one thing if you were funny too, but you are maybe the least funny poster on the site but you laugh at all of your jokes. It makes you quiver when you read it... I feel bad for you.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

A guy should not be allowed to have this mucg fun every five days! :party

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Manuel and the pitching coach discussing who they need to bring in next: :+talking-

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I didn't want to interrupt your new streak of talking to yourself (10 posts in a row), but how did I know we wouldn't get an update on the rest of that inning? Could it be because he struck out the side with men on 1st and 3rd? Whoops. Now go back to talking to yourself nutty. It would be one thing if you were funny too, but you are maybe the least funny poster on the site but you laugh at all of your jokes. It makes you quiver when you read it... I feel bad for you.

It delights me that your night has been stopped dead in its tracks in order to watch this game, root against me, and keep abreast of what I'm doing in here! I'm going to start renting out the space in your head. There's a lot of room in there!
:mutley

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Garza has a no-hitter through three. I guess someone forgot to tell him that Cliff Lee is pitching tonight and he's supposed to lose. :+textinb3

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

LOL @ the Southsiders losing to the lowly Royals. Guillen is garbage.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Was watching the Sox, and then the Nationals game and noticed this thread got quiet so I switched over to the Cubs game - right in time. 4-2 Phillies. After those 2 runs in the 1st Cliff was pretty good - if giving up 0 runs is good.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Right here I am. If the Phillies win, it won't be due to Cliff. Our hero left after 6, surrendered 8 hits (three of them for extra bases) and was in line for the LOSS. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Philadelphia wins DESPITE Cliff Lee! Hey Clifford, buy your lineup some nice watches or something for getting you the no-decision. :+textinb3

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

One lucky win changes nada. I'd make the same bet again. :happy:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Right here I am. If the Phillies win, it won't be due to Cliff. Our hero left after 6, surrendered 8 hits (three of them for extra bases) and was in line for the LOSS. :LMAO
He had a 3 ERA - giving up 2 runs in 6 innings. Let me pass this bit of free info onto you - the Phillies average more than 3 runs a game so if Cliff Lee pitches like this he should win.

Lee pitched well, and you lost again. You can't even admit when the guy pitches well - you sound like a retard. 2 ER in 6 innings is pitching poorly, and is your team winning despite you, according to you. That's borderline retarded, and that may be why you think Lee is overrated. You expect pitchers to give up zero runs? Halladay went 4 and gave up more runs yesterday, what an overrated bum huh?

Yeah, buy your offense some watches for scoring 1 run for you. Another smart post.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

They scored 4 runs and got him off the hook. He was in line for the LOSS, dickhead!

My word, you're soooooo obsessed with me. If you were a girl I'd tell you to be careful with the teeth. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And try not to keep throwing around the word "retard." Have at least a modicum of class, punk. Retardation is a mental handicap. It's something people are born with. If you talked like that in front of my best friend who has a kid with Down's Syndrome, he would kick the shit out of you. But I realize that that's the cool word to use nowdays for little shit punks like you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Says the guy who has sent me 4 PM's despite only getting 1 response. I just enjoy calling you out for being a retard - especially after you send me PM's telling me you're a millionaire who travels the world because you're so smart and wealthy. After those stories, I can't help but to laugh at your inability to admit to being wrong. You'd bet against a pitcher with a 3 ERA every time you said. Usually when I'm capping a board, I don't like to attack pitchers I think will have an ERA 3 or lower.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

And try not to keep throwing around the word "retard." Have at least a modicum of class, punk. Retardation is a mental handicap. It's something people are born with. If you talked like that in front of my best friend who has a kid with Down's Syndrome, he would kick the shit out of you. But I realize that that's the cool word to use nowdays for little shit punks like you.
Not shocking that a bud of yours sperm doesn't work. :yay

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And if you think a one unit loss on the Cubs matters even a slight bit to me, I'll email a copy of the ticket on I had on Uruguay -.5 -111 in the Copa America. 5 unit BOMB. They won 2-0. Let me know if you want to see the ticket. Be prepared to feint.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Not shocking that a bud of yours sperm doesn't work. :yay

An now an unsurprising ignorance of science. LOL

Make your jokes from your computer, punk. You wouldn't say boo to my friend. We both know that.

Says the guy who has sent me 4 PM's despite only getting 1 response. I just enjoy calling you out for being a retard - especially after you send me PM's telling me you're a millionaire who travels the world because you're so smart and wealthy. After those stories, I can't help but to laugh at your inability to admit to being wrong. You'd bet against a pitcher with a 3 ERA every time you said. Usually when I'm capping a board, I don't like to attack pitchers I think will have an ERA 3 or lower.
Dont worry TH, you know you really struck a nerve when he sends you his phone number to call him so you can set up a place and time to fight. Chess i think you are funny, but i wouldve made you wear your ass as a hat.

p.s. dont respond to me, because im drinking and have to go to bed soon

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Dont worry TH, you know you really struck a nerve when he sends you his phone number to call him so you can set up a place and time to fight. Chess i think you are funny, but i wouldve made you wear your ass as a hat.

Another tough guy from halfway across the country. You wouldn't last 60 seconds.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Says the guy who dropped everything to focus on a game he had no stake in because I had a bet on it. Says the guy who is compelled to check my thread every two minutes.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Oh, no doubt about it. I feel like I should pay for this much entertainment. You should see these PM's the guy sent. Who wants to be a millionaire champion, predicted golds meteoric rise from $900-$1500 (he said in 18 months) and bought at $900, and he also told me to monitor the Iranian Nuclear situation closely because he has insider info. He should charge for this shit.

I love the "your thread" comment. I didn't know you set a password to get in. I watched maybe 5 minutes of the Cub game dudeeeeeee. You can check the internet and scores in fantasy. Weird to you, I know.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Chess seems like u have a problem with pm's, they are not suppose to be used to personally attack every person who doesnt agree with you.