Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

LOL @ these two losers at their computers on a Friday night. They answered within 45 seconds. Get a life, the both of you. :LMAO

I suppose I have to cut the fat ass some slack on this. After all, he's married and lives in South Dakota. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but by the actual definition of ignorant wouldn't it be fair to say that you are ignorant towards Cliff Lee? You make retarded statements, and then each and every night he pitches he shits all over your face and it's a Burrito shit. You disappear when he's great, and show up when he's just good. When it comes to Cliff Lee, you're one "ignorant piece of shit."

I'm still up units betting against him. For the nth time, I was away and wasn't betting on anything for five weeks. Luckily for me those five weeks coincided with his lucky streak. Also you forgot to mention the days he's horrendous.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Any way clowns, try to at least have something worthy of being read for me tomorrow morning. Good night, losers. :LMAO

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Originally Posted by Timely Hero
Chess, why do you disappear in this thread when Lee is on fire (see his 3 straight shut outs) and come shouting loudly when he struggles? That seems like a coward to me.

Check if I posted ANYTHING during that time. I was out of the country and wasn't even looking at sports or gambling.

Out of the country for 3 shutouts in early summer, and just decided to lay off fading him the last two months? you sure are lucky.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Two of the first three batters have hit vicious line drive singles into CF (the first guy is a .247 batter). Cliffy Boy is getting tattooed already. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Cliff "Chuck and Duck" Lee was lucky that the second batter hit the ball so hard on the ground that they made a double play. :LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

this thread always lives up to the hype. 12io4j2w90

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Rollins continues to hit nothing but weak ground balls yet he's cemented into the leadoff spot. This guy is not one quarter the player he was.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lee is going down to someone with a 2-5 record called "Ross Detwiler." :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

HOME RUN!!!!!

MOONSHOT!!!! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

BY LIGHT HITTING, NO NAME SECOND BASEMAN "DANNY ESPINOSA" :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

nICE PLAY, MAMMON!!! LEARN TO KNOW WHEN SOMEONE'S DUE TO LOSE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GAME MEANS NOTHING!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Cliff "I'm As Overrated As They Come" Lee: 2 IN, 3 H, 1 R, 1 HR and counting...

Mammon

EOG Master

Actually we have a loaded line up and need one victory to clinch home field.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Tear your ticket, Mammon. You have NO chance. I guarantee you this game is over.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

That's some "loaded" lineup. 6 up, 6 down, no one has even hit the ball hard yet. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

RIDICULOUS price to pay, Mammon. I thought you knew what you were doing. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Also since this is game 2, soon Manuel will start taking out his starters since many of them played the EXTRA INNINGS game earlier today. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Charlie knows they're going to clinch any way. Why stress his players in some meaningless nightcap?

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Mammon >>>>>> :+clueless "Damn, he's making some good points. Yeah, this was a bonehead play I made."

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Forget any runs in the third with those crappy 7th and 8th batters in your "loaded" lineup and then Lee batting third. Already you don't have a prayer of scoring until inning 4.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lee pitching extremely carefully and looking worried against "Ian Desmond."

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Go get a snack or something Mammon. I already told you the third inning is over.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Due up in the third: Ben Francisco, Carlos Ruiz, Cliff Lee. Yeah this lineup is "loaded."

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Forget scoring in any inning these losers bat. You're down to maybe 3 innings tops in which you can score.